Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (50132 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2014
I cant do dat bcus prevention is better dan cure.

Becus i sleep unclad in the night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TDstarr: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2014
prevention of what?? nawa for una mind o, i can sleep with my sister on d same bed am not a dog i am a human being, haba

437 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Its a pity your mum can't even trust your brothers, when with you..

218 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TDstarr: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2014
she must be a control freak , like my mum

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by timijoseph01(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2014
1st thing... Sharing same Room is Diff 4rm sharing same Bed..
Yeah.. A bro n sis can share same Room under only 2 conditions
i) both are still very much young (applies to bed sharing too)
ii) for a very few days if both are 18+ (for privacy reasons).. NO for bed sharing..
Based on Yoruba norm tho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
Exactly my tot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2014
TDstarr:
prevention of what?? nawa for una mind o, i can sleep with my sister on d same bed am not a dog i am a human being, haba
But some guys cant control their urges
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dunkem21(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:
Around xmas time,we had a lot of visitors,,so i told my mum,i wl sleep in my brothers room,just to create space,my mum was like "do u want to commit abomination"

Personally,i dnt see anything bad in it,,so let hear ur views

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.

251 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by ivyy(f): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Ofcoz sad why would I even think otherwise. Once the heart is pure nothing evil can happen tongue

53 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by TDstarr: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

But some guys cant control their urges
not to my sister, same way som girls cant control urges too, but i dont think any guy in his right mind would even think of anything esp to his younger sis he is supposed to protect

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Sylvarresta(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Why not? A friend of mine who is a gal slept in my room and nothing happened, It's about self control and wtf why would I even have sex wif ma sis

32 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2014
timijoseph01:
ii) for a very few days if both are 18+ (for privacy reasons).. NO for bed sharing..
Based on Yoruba norm tho
my brothers are grown up

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

Hian, Abomination kwa.

I dey sleep naked sef with my sisters for same room. Sometimes, dey go tell me to go and shave .. with that their sharp mouth.

I dey help them unclip their bra, massage their shoulders and understand their monthly cycles.

It means nothing and doesn't move a vein.
shocked shocked
And ur jt wl not stand

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2014
timijoseph01:
Based on Yoruba norm tho
you for real? Siblings? Same mama same papa shocked
As long as I'm at home, my only sister doesn't sleep anywhere but my room.

I dey read some shocking comments here o. Like some people can be tempted to "touch" their own flesh and blood? If my sis were as sexy as nicki minaj and I see her nakeed, it wudnt raise a vein for phuck's sake she's a sister cool

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Why not? A friend of mine who is a gal slept in my room and nothing happened, It's about self control and wtf why would I even have sex wif ma sis
I dey fear konji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dunkem21(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

shocked shocked
And ur jt wl not stand

Lai Lai.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
you for real? Siblings? Same mama same papa shocked
As long as I'm at home, my only sister doesn't sleep anywhere but my room.

I dey read some shocking comments here o. Like some people can be tempted to "touch" their own flesh and blood? If my sis were as sexy as nicki minaj and I see her nakeed, it wudnt raise a vein for phuck's sake she's a sister cool
Na lie,konji no know family

18 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

shocked shocked
And ur jt wl not stand
why should it? Except the dude is abnormal. A stark nakked sister is equivalent to a stark nakked guy to a "normal" brother.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2014
TDstarr:
not to my sister, same way som girls cant control urges too, but i dont think any guy in his right mind would even think of anything esp to his younger sis he is supposed to protect
Many cant control their urges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
why should it? Except the dude is abnormal. A stark nakked sister is equivalent to a stark nakked guy to a "normal" brother.
Konji no know family

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Sylvarresta(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

I dey fear konji
lol, since she is not my gf, I can't have sex with her, that's y my female friends trust me even my male friends alos trust me with their gfs

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

Na lie,konji no know family
wow I'm beyond shocked shocked like you saying you could have urges for your own brother(im talking about you now)

63 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by harlos: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
you don't trust ur brother....undecided
Prexxy1:

Exactly my tot
undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by naijaboiy: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
What exactly are you preventing?

Your statement simply means you don't trust your own blood brother enough. Or has he made sexual advances at you?

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:

What exactly are you preventing?

Your statement simply means you don't trust your own blood brother enough. Or has he made sexual advances at you?
seems there are a lotta abnormal things happening that we dunno about. The question itself is very strange to me. So if I say "I sleep with my sister" anytime I'm home, it would be misinterpreted Ihe n'eme(things are happening)

14 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dunkem21(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
wow I'm beyond shocked shocked like you saying you could have urges for your own brother(im talking about you now)

I don fear o.

Ok OP, You go fit chop your brothers carrot
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by dunkem21(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:

I don fear o.

Ok OP, You go fit chop with your brothers carrot
Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Dreyl(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2014
Yes and there's nothing bad in it..

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by NnamdiN: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2014
dunkem21:

I don fear o.

Ok OP, You go fit chop your brothers carrot

I'd like to read her response o. Interesting I must say cheesy

Are there cultures that tolerate inbreeding in Nigeria? It could be cultural lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by Sylvarresta(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Prexxy1:

I dey fear konji
and I can't fu*k u, so far u don't hold my konji....

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2014
NnamdiN:
seems there are a lotta abnormal things happening that we dunno about. The question itself is very strange to me. So if I say "I sleep with my sister" anytime I'm home, it would be misinterpreted Ihe n'eme(things are happening)
Honestly!

I see nothing sharing a bed with my sister no matter how old I am. I mean is this supposed to be a question worth opening a thread for?

It only depicts the kind of things happening in some families in our society today sad

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.