Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,938 members, 7,824,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. (6743 Views)

Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Masked DSS Officials Storm National Assembly / IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Splendid235: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2017
That mod that removes my post,are you denying me my right to air my views? I will continue to share my own view.from the events that sorround the travel and abrupt return of Mr president,I strongly believe something sinister is happening.the selected phone calls,the flying pictures and the blatant refusal to address the nation from UK were all the cabal needed to perfect the plan of masking a man and fixing the voice to play the role of the president. mind you,there is no limit to what Nigerians can do retain power.you can fool some people sometimes but can not fool all the people all the time.Nigerians deserve to know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by LordIsaac(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
It's because the views are delusional...the type we hear from patients in psychiatric hospitals.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Obinnau(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
OP have you examined Your Own life to know if you're truly alive and senile to be making such claims? Some people are very sick in the head.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by omenkaLives(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
What a useless thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by princemillla(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Lol like I said....... The man in the pics looks cloned..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2017
How this guy take escape yaba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Larryfest(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2017
If these guy get treatment i we all in NL will be happy for you ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Jabioro: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Simple!!! the OP is cloned nairaland moniker to cause delusion as his an eccentric characters.... I guess he escaped from Yaba left

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by ise82(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2017
The OP nids help

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Bathiatas: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2017
My question still remains that, what was behind his refusal to address Nigerian's when he was in London.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by slimthugchimee(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2017
grin

op are you high?

am asking not judging undecided
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by abiambo(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2017
very funny dude...
lalasticlala comean take this to fp o>>> just for LAFFS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by jeff1607(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
BRING ROPE OOOOOOOOOO!
dis one is strong

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by policy12: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2017
@op wailers sighted

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by oseka101(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2017
@Op when u take your weed relax and enjoy your cruise.... don't come here and display in front of millions....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2017
I thought as much lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by rollybest(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Receive sense meanwhile observing with David Mark chairman Senate committee on observation
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by igbalodehunter(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2017
You People Have Started Again Abi What Is This One Saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Godwin321(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2017
undecided sad Black Man With Black Brain... Na U Give Him D Mask Abi...Pls U Nairalanders Donate Ur Rope..
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by gotnel: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
This your mind situation called for serious verification! Buhari is back from his sick leave. Checks your eyes next time you visit your doctor.
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Tazdroid(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Reading this, I'd say the mod's action was justified

You are free to air your views not conspiracy theories from the pits of demented paranoia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Samtob90(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:
That mod that removes my post,are you denying me my right to air my views? I will continue to share my own view.from the events that sorround the travel and abrupt return of Mr president,I strongly believe something sinister is happening.the selected phone calls,the flying pictures and the blatant refusal to address the nation from UK were all the cabal needed to perfect the plan of masking a man and fixing the voice to play the role of the president. mind you,there is no limit to what Nigerians can do retain power.you can fool some people sometimes but can not fool all the people all the time.Nigerians deserve to know the truth.
Whoever knows the parent of this person should act fast to seek forgiveness from buhari as it appears the man is about to run mad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by momentarylapse: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:

See this one? Even wondering why the mods were hiding your senseless posts? In fact come here for asking such crap..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
this guy may be Right you know? i mean, let's think Rationally really what if it is true politics and power can be very addictive, dangerous and full of lies.
some people will do anything i mean, anything! to stay in power

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by vedaxcool(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
The mods self.... the thread I posted on coffin being off loaded from air force 1 was deleted yet the unkempt rubbish is left.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by splashz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
This battle will be going down in enugu state...
shoprite polo park.. on easter week ...
every game player should contest..

It will be interesting to watch also..
have you ever watched a video game on a big projector..
with a very good sound.. it feels like watching a sci fi movie..
just like the cinemas...
Also every contestant get to win something ..
Pls guys am marketing for them..
as you register enter my name as the referer ...thanks..

splashz

visit the site for more details... www.ziiun.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:

You're quite imaginative...
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by blackaxe78: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:

Stop smoking marijuana!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Ken4Christ: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
The op is correct. I just watched the video clip. Compare it with any of his video before he traveled. It is not the same person and not even his voice. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by rattlesnake(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:

PLS THE OWNER OF THE MONIKER THAT POSTED THIS MIGHT NOT BE ALIVE. SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING HIM......................you see what I just wrote is ??That's how far you are from your DRUGS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Inaugurate National Livestock Plan In Adamawa / LASG Reiterates Commitment To Timely Delivery Of Lekki Regional Road / Tinubu Mourns Ex-COAS, Chris Alli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.