Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. (6745 Views)

Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Masked DSS Officials Storm National Assembly / IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by spartan117(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
I also have that doubt too but if that be true, then anyone who availed himself to play such role have practically positioned himself for another death record and rapidly this time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by masseratti: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bathiatas:
My question still remains that, what was behind his refusal to address Nigerian's when he was in London.
its called protocol,buhari cannot address nigerians from the uk because he was.not on a state visit.
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by KennedyOkpara(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:
That mod that removes my post,are you denying me my right to air my views? I will continue to share my own view.from the events that sorround the travel and abrupt return of Mr president,I strongly believe something sinister is happening.the selected phone calls,the flying pictures and the blatant refusal to address the nation from UK were all the cabal needed to perfect the plan of masking a man and fixing the voice to play the role of the president. mind you,there is no limit to what Nigerians can do retain power.you can fool some people sometimes but can not fool all the people all the time.Nigerians deserve to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Pauls0n(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Too much Hollywood movies
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by odysey: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:
That mod that removes my post,are you denying me my right to air my views? I will continue to share my own view.from the events that sorround the travel and abrupt return of Mr president,I strongly believe something sinister is happening.the selected phone calls,the flying pictures and the blatant refusal to address the nation from UK were all the cabal needed to perfect the plan of masking a man and fixing the voice to play the role of the president. mind you,there is no limit to what Nigerians can do retain power.you can fool some people sometimes but can not fool all the people all the time.Nigerians deserve to know the truth.

its possible, the whole thing is like ONE HUGE SCAM

Anyways we r watching
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by odysey: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
masseratti:
its called protocol,buhari cannot address nigerians from the uk because he was.not on a state visit.

lol

now he's here nko
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by laribari(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
princemillla:
Lol like I said....... The man in the pics looks cloned..

Clones are human robots made out of synthesis but in the actual sense a dummy of original self that is 100% controlled by a demon (spirit beings) that possesses the cloned body. Th cloning process take 72hrs to carry out.

Most of the elite today are being cloned and the reason is because they do not wanna die. Clones always have handlers who directs and look after them so that they don't mess things up.

See an example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aznatNOLVes

So are you saying baba has been cloned?
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by ilevic(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op's case is worse than Buhari's case I bet u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by homotayo11(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
I think you need a brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Ken4Christ: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please go to YouTube and download the video of his return. He is not Buhari but someone that looks like him. His face shape is not the same. This man looks a little younger and very healthy. His voice is deeper and stronger. I can see Nigerians are really lazy in investigation and quick to believe anything.

If the op raised the alarm, stop condemning him and do your investigation unless you have been paid to accept the lie. He is likely death. The man that came back is not Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Ken4Christ: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please click the link and watch the video of his address and confirm it he is truly your President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUWRIdBMZTk&sns=em
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by gemale(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Splendid235:
Op unlike others than have been bashing you and questioning your sanity, let me instead constructively assist you. You have a good imagination and you can use it to help urself instead of wasting it here. Write a fictional novel or story about it & publicize it on d literature thread. Who knows? You can become a popular author after the likes of dan brown, Tom Clancy Web Griffin etc. Infact let me assist you with the title "presidential conspiracy" or "playing president". Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Ahmadgani(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
I can see that your hatred for mr. President is gradually affecting your brain. Your conspiracy theory is arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by dotman081(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by dotman081(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by dotman081(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
God is good he created a lot of things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr9yMNCzC0I
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
charliboy654:
How this guy take escape yaba.
E be like say na both of una dey dere abi
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha kai but op you funny oh but you make sense
That man is masked
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
rattlesnake:
IPOB
Yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by Ken4Christ: 12:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:
Hahahahahahahaha kai but op you funny oh but you make sense
That man is masked

Unless you have been paid to defend falsehood. Have you looked at the video thoroughly? Most of the videos they show are old videos. Click on the link below and confirm if this is your President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUWRIdBMZTk&sns=em
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by vicky3(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Look well look at how he shakes hand with people look at his hand I think op is correct buhari is dead
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by adegeye38(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Splendid235:
There might be an iota of truth in what you are saying people go to any extent for money and power, If are terrorist group can be created and regularly funded because of gains , why nt this?.
Re: Buhari Is Not Alive.what We Saw was A Masked Man. by PFRB: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
vicky3:
Look well look at how he shakes hand with people look at his hand I think op is correct buhari is dead

I believe the person that came back is not Buhari. They have found a look alike and given him face lift and plastic surgery. the voice now betrays him . You only have to compare other videos where the real Buhari spoke as against this clone Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Atiku Abubakar's GGSG Drops Shocking Revelations About Nigeria / CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage / Buhari: I’ll Prioritise Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians’ Welfare Till 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.