Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (47545 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by mereldecastle(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
The next man of dog(I can't call such deceptive pple men of God)to be targeted is the one that deceives the pple and pretending to be holy while beneath the facade is a chronic extortionist and a liar decieving his gullible and unsuspecting congregation.
The narrated her reason for coming out.
She said the pastor impregnated her and gave her certain concoction which almost cost her her life.
While pple like u re quick to brand the girl a prostitute to make her look bad and to discredit her to exonerate ur prophet out of the mess he brought on himself, pple like us re quick to see the hypocrisy in u.

And what happened all these while that she's just showing up now.... Isn't her case approximating a political tool in this era of Nigeria's religious battle . Am not saying the pastor of a man is right but we should take actions when/where necessary and on time
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
what does this mean
"More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit."

More than 10 years ago, an 8 year old boy came to my house and accused me of cutting his slippers.

I Did it, but I denied, like the apostle I had weak defenses, I said things like "you could have brought a more expensive slippers" but lowkey lowkey, I did it :/.

My papa told be to bring my savings kolo, took all the money out, gave the boy, wiped me silly and wiped me bastard with one thick analog cable.

I cried to my heavenly father but no, nobody answer. 10 years after, I still dey para for both my heavenly father and my earthly father angry

Because tattoo wey I no ask for, I get am for nyash now angry

Stop saying nonsense abeg, they one wey dey accuse you kon, wey you do. you no tell us, abi you no steal textbook for school before (oya lie) sad

Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he did not commit.

Abi David no commit adultery with Bathsheba for bible ni

Anybody fit carry bible and claim man of God abegi

Update :: omo see as dem dey quote me, e be like say mumu people boku for this Nigeria.

If you wan partner with me start church (make we dey collect tithe and be doing enta power dey go) or start your own mmm with 1000% Promise, quote me abeg grin
Oshe.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
A very long time ago, I helped a beautiful girl lift a heavy luggage when I noticed she was having a hard time lifting it. I did all this out of the graciousness of my heart. Afterwards, I noticed she was acting weird but I was too young to understand how an acquaintance who is expected to show appreciation with a smile or 'thank you' suddenly turned on me. As I grow older, it hit me: She was in survival mode, she thought my gesture was groundwork for wooing her! On realizing this I laughed so hard, because at that period of my life, JAMB was all that was on my mind, not girls.

Every man, especially married ones, knows how precariously dangerous it is to offer cash or cars to single ladies, even with good intentions. If your wife didn't feel threatened by your kindness, the ladies who are recipients of your gestures would feel obligated to pay back in kind. Some would even go a little further than that: Aspire to be the madam of the house.

I'm not saying dont offer help to hot single women in distress, but when you do, use a proxy, e.g. your wife, mother or sister, and tell them the lady must never know where the help is coming from, that way you achieve 2 things, 1) uphold Godliness by not letting your right hand know what left is doing, 2) insulate yourself from infidelity drama. My 2 cents.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
OldBeer:
That cursed person got the eye of your apostle.
You wey dey go church for donkey years even deacon never notice you.
Haba when I'm not a homo
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Psoul(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
One thing that made me not to judge or attack anyone wt that name, Man of God, whether true or fake one is that God Himself knows how to deal with His people.

If u read the Bible u'll kw what I'm saying. God may use u to punish His people and when u brags about it, He'll destroy you too and still reconcile wt His people. Read about the Israelites and their enemies. Most time God allowed them to be taken into captivity but definitely, God made them come out better and stronger while those that took them into captivity were destroyed.

It is not in our position to judge these men. Even when God uses you to punish them or to reprimand then, don't take it as an achievement. Also pray for them cos when u rejoice over it, you are bringing shame to God's name and he'll not let you do dat. He'll destroy you and still reconcile wt His servant provided he feels remorse.

I prefer watching from afar.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by davo90tico(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
what does this mean
"More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit."

More than 10 years ago, an 8 year old boy came to my house and accused me of cutting his slippers.

I Did it, but I denied, like the apostle I had weak defenses, I said things like "you could have brought a more expensive slippers" but lowkey lowkey, I did it :/.

My papa told be to bring my savings kolo, took all the money out, gave the boy, wiped me silly and wiped me bastard with one thick analog cable.

I cried to my heavenly father but no, nobody answer. 10 years after, I still dey para for both my heavenly father and my earthly father angry

Stop saying nonsense abeg, they one wey dey accuse you kon, wey you do. you no tell us, abi you no steal textbook for school before (oya lie) sad

Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he did not commit.

Update :: omo see as dem dey quote me, e be like say mumu people boku for this Nigeria.

If you wan partner with me start church (make we dey collect tithe and be doing enta power dey go) or start your own mmm with 1000% Promise, quote me abeg grin
LOL.... FUNNY YOU FUNNY COMMENT
ITS YOUR OPINION AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINION
I
STAND
WITH
APOSTLE
JOHNSON
SULEMAN
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
I agree: WHEN SULEMAN LIES AGAINST GOD'S CHILDREN... he should be arrested and punished and made to refund all monies he has collected over the years from his unsuspecting church members. SULEMAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER. Why? Because it is a criminal offence to get someone pregnant and then forcefully give them a poisonous substance to drink so as to abort or kill the unborn baby.

Just imagine if someone forcefully gave your mother a poison to drink to abort or kill you while you were still inside your mother's womb. Think about that....that someone who calls himself a pastor does this to a woman who can easily be someone's mother, someones sister or daughter.

This is not about politics. Not supporting and criticising suleman is not anti-God like some are stupidly eluding to. It really is about doing the right thing, helping a victim (Ms. Otobo) who doesn't have power or influence or money to buy support, and most importantly holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

WHEN A MARRIED PASTOR LIKE SULEMAN SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN AND RECKLESSLY GIVES THEM POISONOUS ABORTION CONCOCTIONS TO DRINK AFTER IMPREGNATING THEM, AND ALSO FUNDS SUCH LIFESTYLES USING MONIES AND PROCEEDS COLLECTED FROM SUNDAY SERVICE, IT TAINTS THE RELIGION AND MAKES MOCKERY OF SUCH RELIGION. This Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful, and all who claim to be christians should and must condemn suleman and not support his fraudulent church. Suleman is not a man of God!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by samsam2019: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
What's the point of this very stoopid post , op?
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by todayboy: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

This man is a liar!!!

fake pastor suileman

licky licky

geez his defenses r so fucking stupid

so you are happy
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Odkosh: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quot author=cygnus05 post=54511592]what is this sheeplike saying, and if you are not the most gullible folk here, how are you sure something did not happen..? Mr defendant.[/quote]what am saying is that u are mumu. how are u too sure something happened between them. were you dere with them Mr periscope. the condemner.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by rattyo3: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
PastorAji:
As someone who had worked in a church environment (as church accountant), there are few things I would like to say

As a church accountant, I had few "flings" back then (that inspired my story THE CHURCH ACCOUNTANT here on Nairaland) .........

Bros how can I get the completed Story of yours, especially https://www.nairaland.com/3007486/church-accountant-part
and

https://www.nairaland.com/3481053/diaries-naughty-husband-abere-state
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by inspirenet: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
what does this mean

If it is true, it doesn't make your life any better plus it doesn't justify your sinful nature. Repent! And stop making a mess of yourself.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by inspirenet: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
namet:
I agree: WHEN SULEMAN LIES AGAINST GOD'S CHILDREN... he should be arrested and punished and made to refund all monies he has collected over the years from his unsuspecting church members. SULEMAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER. Why? Because it is a criminal offence to get someone pregnant and then forcefully give them a poisonous substance to drink so as to abort or kill the unborn baby.

Just imagine if someone forcefully gave your mother a poison to drink to abort or kill you while you were still inside your mother's womb. Think about that....that someone who calls himself a pastor does this to a woman who can easily be someone's mother, someones sister or daughter.

This is not about politics. Not supporting and criticising suleman is not anti-God like some are stupidly eluding to. It really is about doing the right thing, helping a victim (Ms. Otobo) who doesn't have power or influence or money to buy support, and most importantly holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

WHEN A MARRIED PASTOR LIKE SULEMAN SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN AND RECKLESSLY GIVES THEM POISONOUS ABORTION CONCOCTIONS TO DRINK AFTER IMPREGNATING THEM, AND ALSO FUNDS SUCH LIFESTYLES USING MONIES AND PROCEEDS COLLECTED FROM SUNDAY SERVICE, IT TAINTS THE RELIGION AND MAKES MOCKERY OF SUCH RELIGION. This Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful, and all who claim to be christians should and must condemn suleman and not support his fraudulent church. Suleman is not a man of God!!!!

Where is your proof? Were you there?
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by poshbrave(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
[Which evidence sir... Only a sch drop out or a person who pass through sch without allowing sch pass through him/her will believe memo evidence in dis age of nanotech and advance digital smarth system ....until everything is verified appropriately I advice just read nd pass like me lol.quote author=Negotiate post=54510333]Lol...

God dey oh... it is not about lying or not, but i personally hope this is not true... al evidences point that it is true though.
there is a big problem in the nigerian christian society.. however i am still not taking sides here... i sensed that stephanie was almost about to confess in her last interrogation... if not for her lawyer that stepped in, she was almost crying... you can watch the full disposition here.. http://naijavocal.com/stephanie-otobo-reveals-details-may-confess-son/[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2017
inspirenet:

If it is true, it doesn't make your life any better plus it doesn't justify your sinful nature. Repent! And stop making a mess of yourself.

Take your bloody sheeple _ass off my mentions mitch! tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Ivanlxi(m): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Rebuke:

And the hurricane wey go finish yhur lyf still dey warm up for bein too conclusive.

If yhu were nt there whn it happnd then jxt keep yhur dirty fingers aways frm typn rubbish.

Some of yhu r jxt so stupid.....crack heads all over social media these days.

Abegi go & sit down....... What are they still hiding The whole matter is true And that Sule of a thing is dam fake............ Can u explain the mission of his car in Daniella Okeke compound Na stupidness dey worry u

#9jawiseupooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.