Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (47763 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by shammah1(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Guilty of what?
montezz:
Some people just want to hate/condemn for no reason.
If the man is guilty, he should face his trial(if there's any). If not,na their wahala.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Thisboysef:
Smh mummy yo yhu again!
I miss u daddy
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by AntiWailer: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2017
DrayZee:

The link you provided was to a Nissan. Help me with Suleman's own.

Mistake

This is it.
http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej

I have corrected it, please correct from the mention too. Thanks
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Boss13: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej

Right Click and click View Source. Search for Sule in the html.

Go to Okeke's instagram. Picture of the same car used to be there.

I did all this before i made the conclusion.

read my analysis here

https://www.nairaland.com/3677566/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz#54505370

come back with ur stand.

I just check my vehicle now and my name popped up. Thanks guys. At least I know my vehicle is duly registered in my name.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Rickiedee(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2017
As a matter of fact, nobody knows the truth just yet. don't knw y some people will be taking sides
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Thisboysef(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

I miss u daddy
I miss u to mummy
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Rebuke: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
what does this mean
"More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit."

More than 10 years ago, an 8 year old boy came to my house and accused me of cutting his slippers.

I Did it, but I denied, like the apostle I had weak defenses, I said things like "you could have brought a more expensive slippers" but lowkey lowkey, I did it :/.

My papa told be to bring by savings kolo, took all the money out, gave the boy, wiped me silly and wiped me bastard with one thick analog cable.

I cried to my heavenly father but no, nobody answer. 10 years after, I still dey para for both my heavenly father and my earthly father angry

Because tattoo wey I no ask for, I get am for nyash now angry

Stop saying nonsense abeg, they one wey dey accuse you kon, wey you do. you no tell us, abi you no steal textbook for school before (oya lie) sad

Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he did not commit.

Abi David no commit adultery with Bathsheba for bible ni

Anybody fit carry bible and claim man of God abegi

Update :: omo see as dem dey quote me, e be like say mumu people boku for this Nigeria.

If you wan partner with me start church (make we dey collect tithe dey go) or start your own mmm with 1000% Promise, quote me abeg grin

Don't worry, as it gives yhu pleasure to draw or jump into conclusion on allegation against someone so also yhur own is coming in a big way.

Be ready to watch others watch and laugh at yhur calamity soon.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Thisboysef:
I miss u to mummy

daddy it's been long u gave me thick ice cream to lick

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Rebuke:

Don't worry, as it gives yhu pleasure to draw or jump into conclusion on allegation against someone so also yhur own is coming in a big way.

Be ready to watch others watch and laugh at yhur calamity soon.

Lmao, All ~8Billion people will laugh at your calalmity, bloody sheeple grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by unipol(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
After listening to the story, apostle suleman can only regain his integrity and trust, by only apologising to the public and member of his church. But trust Nigerians and their little mind. They will be defending him. Two songs come to mind.
Two hundred million mummu, by lagbaja.
Our mummu don do, by Carly boy aka, area father.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by morbeta(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Clinton denied, John Major denied, that yahoo yahoo pastor in Abuja also denied. The wind would soon blow, fowl yansh go open ...................

Bellessconi also denied

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by omocheche(f): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
So you are still an idiot thought you have changed[I quote author=strrev post=54510364]what does this mean
"More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit."

More than 10 years ago, an 8 year old boy came to my house and accused me of cutting his slippers.

I Did it, but I denied, like the apostle I had weak defenses, I said things like "you could have brought a more expensive slippers" but lowkey lowkey, I did it :/.

My papa told be to bring by savings kolo, took all the money out, gave the boy, wiped me silly and wiped me bastard with one thick analog cable.

I cried to my heavenly father but no, nobody answer. 10 years after, I still dey para for both my heavenly father and my earthly father angry

Because tattoo wey I no ask for, I get am for nyash now angry

Stop saying nonsense abeg, they one wey dey accuse you kon, wey you do. you no tell us, abi you no steal textbook for school before (oya lie) sad

Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he did not commit.

Abi David no commit adultery with Bathsheba for bible ni

Anybody fit carry bible and claim man of God abegi

Update :: omo see as dem dey quote me, e be like say mumu people boku for this Nigeria.

If you wan partner with me start church (make we dey collect tithe and be doing enta power dey go) or start your own mmm with 1000% Promise, quote me abeg grin[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by kvngjesse(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Boss13:

I just check my vehicle now and my name popped up. Thanks guys. At least I know my vehicle is duly registered in my name.
Please he dd u check it
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Rebuke: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
I keep wondering why some people rejoice at accusation against their fellow humans xpecially, men of God.

Even if this whole saga is true, shldnt yhu rather be sad that such a man involved? Shld yhu nt be askin God for mercy?

This goes to show that Africans are very wicked. They find pleasure in the downfall of others ........xpecially if the person has better life they envy. Smh for yhu all.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by kvngjesse(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Thick icecream shocked shocked
I have very hard one very very hard...
Pm grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
The same thing I went through recently, in my office, my boss's wife always jealous when ever my boss want to offer me help. She always called my boss to tell him what I have no idea of, lied against me just for nothing. Because she is the one managing our offices.

We have to be greatly careful of what we say or judged because he or she is not in our likes lists, or not in support of what we are supporting.

Let the competent court of law solve this issue without fear or favour.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Ivanlxi(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
The thunder way go fire. . . Johnson Suleman Still dey lick ice cream And the thunder way go fire any body way say Stephanie
Otobo dey lie,,,, the thunder still drink peak milk

Nonsence And fake pastor

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Thisboysef(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

Mummy dnt worry ur favourite strewberry flavour is on it way.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by KKKWHITE(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nobody knows the truth yet thats all . Cant trust anybody .
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Backinfront(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let me just tell all of you the truth, Oga Suleiman is very very guilty.
This incidence does not make him a liar, it only exposes him as a LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by lakesider(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
What happened to investigative journalism
No be your fault , na Seun wey make u op
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by lakesider(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rebuke:
I keep wondering why some people rejoice at accusation against their fellow humans xpecially, men of God.

Even if this whole saga is true, shldnt yhu rather be sad that such a man involved? Shld yhu nt be askin God for mercy?

This goes to show that Africans are very wicked. They find pleasure in the downfall of others ........xpecially if the person has better life they envy. Smh for yhu all.

So we should be sad that sulimon is enjoying his sex life
Your reasoning process needs to be examined

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Brushless: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
MrMontella:
all these Nigerian pastors,
all after money,
deceiving gullible Africans.

crusade ni , tithe ko
I have had sometime in my life to think much and ask some silent questions concerning this so called Pastors, Bishops, Prophets/Prophetes etc. I have come to the conclusion that God's Grace is the most important in human being's life. If you have this 'Grace' nothing will be impossible in your life, even if you were cursed, it will go back to sender. Sometimes you dont need the services of this so-called M/WOG before Good acceed to your prayers. Lot of this Pastors are criminals, some in the thick of the night will be with babalawos. A lot of them cannot see beauttiful women without succumbing. We have heard and seen so much of them womanising ands drinking to stupor. It is no more a new thing only it is not every time they are exposed.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by anonimi: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by lakesider(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Even the countries that brought this men of God thing to Nigeria have left christianity for technology .
Africans are so backward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Rebuke: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ivanlxi:
The thunder way go fire. . . Johnson Suleman Still dey lick ice cream And the thunder way go fire any body way say Stephanie
Otobo dey lie,,,, the thunder still drink peak milk

Nonsence And fake pastor

And the hurricane wey go finish yhur lyf still dey warm up for bein too conclusive.

If yhu were nt there whn it happnd then jxt keep yhur dirty fingers aways frm typn rubbish.

Some of yhu r jxt so stupid.....crack heads all over social media these days.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by anonimi: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Brushless:
I have had sometime in my life to think much and ask some silent questions concerning this so called Pastors, Bishops, Prophets/Prophetes etc. I have come to the conclusion that God's Grace is the most important in human being's life. If you have this 'Grace' nothing will be impossible in your life, even if you were cursed, it will go back to sender.
Sometimes you dont need the services of this so-called M/WOG before Good acceed to your prayers. Lot of this Pastors are criminals, some in the thick of the night will be with babalawos.
A lot of them cannot see beauttiful women without succumbing. We have heard and seen so much of them womanising ands drinking to stupor. It is no more a new thing only it is not every time they are exposed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by evexx1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Truly wrong to take sides.

God knows!
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Rebuke: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
lakesider:

So we should be sad that sulimon is enjoying his sex life
Your reasoning process needs to be examined

Good. At least yhu agreed I have a "reasoning process" that only needs to be examined........ One witot a sense of reasoning is a disaster waitin to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.