Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (47571 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by AngelicBeing: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Abbey2sam:
We as people passes judgement too quickly, especially when it involves a man of God

The truth will definitely surface
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by 2shur: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Ugly ass bleached bich
She looks so disgusting in real life
Come dey speak phonetics.
U wey nor go school.
I'm very disdapointed dat sule wasted so much money on this ugly ass sick looking bich.
Men her sight is irritating.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Ogashub(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by midehi2(f): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
let the one who lies suffer predicament more

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by jamace(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
The lady seems to have more points BUT only if our law enforcement agents could do their job well.

It is obvious that they had something going between them.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by chamber2(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Even my dog will not accept this lady.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by MVLOX(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
The truth will always come out.....

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Negotiate:

I don't know the meaning of the OT in front, but I'm sure the OBO at the end of her name means something in Yoruba language
pvnna

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Negotiate:

I don't know the meaning of the OT in front, but I'm sure the OBO at the end of her name means something in Yoruba language
pvnna..always be bold!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Edenoscar(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Fp password

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by texazzpete(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Omooba77:
I have been thinking seriously about the happening between a prophet and a lady.
Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he didnot commit.
More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit.
So if it is the lady lying or prophet; both of them know, but Ultimately God knows.
Lets us not be hasty to pass judgment. I am not defending anyone, just as Spirit revealed to me. Nothing hidden will not be uncovered.
Have a bleesed Sunday.

I struggle to find the point of your post, to be honest.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by kachi7021(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Sitting down with my pop corn to see how the whole scenario plays out....cz talking against a Man of God is bad for the health
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by mark2sunny(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:
Oya sheeples, come and defend your 'Man-god'.

Why Are You Against Men Of God?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Elnino4ladies: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Certitude:
$eriosly. ayam also not getting it. Did it make FP cause of the names?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Sikay19(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by opribo(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Even if El Rufai is behind the woman coming out to speak, she has thrown a challenge to the police to verify. There is no way whatsoever that she will single out the man if there had never been anything. Well let me not talk to much before someone will dig up my past.

BTW, when the crusade level highthens and the taxing of members increases now especially at this season know it that some people are about to be settled. Just saying.

Lesson learnt never throw stones when you are living in a glass house. Govt is to big to contend with they can get you down as long as you are somebody in Nigeria. So if you know you have skeleton in your cupboards never challenge any man in authority except if you are already down on the floor and a man who is down already need fear no fall.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Dumba088(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
They won't Cover their body vry well before they go house of God in order to avoid temptation. And if pastor come do small thing we no go hear word abi they think say pastor catapult na wood?# I Salute my Muslim sister #

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
What is this one saying?

Even he does not know. The post lacks coherence.
All I am waiting for are the bank statements showing payments made to the girl by the pastor. Without them, its a case of slander; but if she has them, case closed.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by femi4: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
2shur:
Ugly ass bleached bich
U wey nor go school.
I'm very disdapointed dat sule wasted so much money on this ugly ass sick looking bich.
Dem say make we no judge....you don already judge both of them

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Elnino4ladies: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
2shur:
Ugly ass bleached bich
U wey nor go school.

Is apostle with his bald head handsome?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by cygnus05(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Omooba77:
I have been thinking seriously about the happening between a prophet and a lady.
Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he didnot commit.
More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit.
So if it is the lady lying or prophet; both of them know, but Ultimately God knows.
Lets us not be hasty to pass judgment. I am not defending anyone, just as Spirit revealed to me. Nothing hidden will not be uncovered.
Have a bleesed Sunday.
Abeggy forget matter jare..! Something happened between them jare...! We Africans are too gullible when it comes to religion issue and some mumu will be defending nonsense because of religious loyalty and dogmatism.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
God will not sleep

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by cyan2008(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
I think this bis just a calculated attempt of silencing prophecy and chain the Word.

Why is this allegations coming up?
Must this conspiracy of the highest order not emanating from those who think the Man of God has challenged the silence of Christians over the gruesome murder of their brothers in the North?
I am just thinking thinking aloud.

But for the Utobo of a lady, I don't really know what you intend to achieve.

You have publicly proclaimed yourself a prostitute trained in sleeping with Men of God.
Whether Apostle Sulleman is guilty, is yet to be established.

But I am too sure that there is a drummer in the forest drumming for that bird that dances at the center of the road.

But message to all Christians and every man and woman of good will is to stand resolute and condemmn human right abuses in all its forms and manner.

Who is the next Prophet to be targeted?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by GavelSlam: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
2shur:
Ugly ass bleached bich
U wey nor go school.

That's his choice.

And he loves to lick her in many ways.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Snowstorm: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
How did this sympathetic post reach FP?
wake up and free yourself from mental slavery....
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by suremossty(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
U might need a cold soft drink

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Odkosh: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2017
abeg shey na d girl I dey see for that last pix or an old woman. chain, e no go better for make up ooooo.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Ermacc: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
[b]
what does this mean
"More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit."

more than 10 years ago, an 8 year old boy came to my house and accused me of cutting his slippers. I Did it, but I denied, like the apostle I had weak defenses, I said things like "you could have brought a more expensive slippers" but lowkey lowkey, I did it :/. my papa told be to bring by savings kolo, took all the money out, gave the boy. and wiped my ass silly angry

Stop saying nonsense abeg, they one wey dey accuse you kon, wey you do. you no tell us, abi you no steal textbook for school before oya lie sad

Abi David no commit adultery with Bathsheba for bible ni
[/b]
dont mind the op and his ridiculous analogy

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Odkosh: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2017
cygnus05:
Abeggy forget matter jare..! Something happened between them jare...! We are Africans are too gullible when it comes to religion issue and some mumu will be defending nonsense because of religious loyalty and dogmatism.
and your are not gullible but someone came out to say something happened and you swallowed it even though you weren't there. between you and those you call gullible, who is more gullible. your matter weak person o.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Handsomecole(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2017
I may not know whom is saying the truth. But ideologically, I know that there must have been some sort of connection between the both of them before. Maybe the Otobo girl may have lied in her allegations. One thing which I know for sure is that the girl in question cannot just surface from the thin air and make those allegations.

I for one during my days in school I happened to date a girl in my opponents dept to win election in my faculty.
Imagine if such a girl surfaces in future and begins to make allegations some may not be true but the fact is I had a connection with the girl.
This is an era of social media and the Internet is public, we have hackers and so, public office holders need to be careful, even a one night fling can ruin one's career.

No sane person will choose to blackmail someone without any past connection or whatsoever.

Pastor Sulaiman himself knows the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.