Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... (28906 Views)

Ladies, See Postures That Will Keep Your Man Coming / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by BabaGrinz(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Science Backed Reasons Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You.
Semen is always associated with getting a woman pregnant. That is why condoms and other forms of contraceptives are encouraged for not just safe sex but also to keep the possibility of a pregnancy at bay. Researchers, however, are realizing that this seed baby making substance does more than originally thought.
In fact, scientists have discovered that semen is actual healthy and good for you. Doctors have known there are benefits to a woman's health when semen enters through the vagina or orally. Here is what happens when you swallow semen.
Antidepressant.
A study by the State University of New York found that semen works as an antidepressant. The findings reveal women are less likely to experience suicidal thoughts.
Sleep.
Semen contains melatonin, a hormone from the pineal glands, that gives you that sleep side effect
Rich in vitamins.
Semen is full of calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B12, and lactic acid among others
Blood pressure.
A Dutch study found that swallowing the seminal fluid during MouthAction may save your heart. "The present study shows that MouthAction and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia," the study read. Preeclampsia is a condition that occurs to pregnant women, developing high blood pressure.
Prostate cancer.
The Journal of the American Medical Association reports that "high ejaculation frequency was related to decreased risk of total prostate cancer."
Fire extinguisher.
Researchers from Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy, found that a DNA in fish sperm does not burn in a fire. The team is working to replicate this super power to be used in flame-retardants. Ok, this is not men's sperm but researchers have yet to study men's seminal fluid to see if it can also do the same.
Anxiety.
Semen contains thyrotropin and serotonin which helps to fight off depression and anxiety
Tooth decay.
Seminal fluid has zinc and calcium which help prevents tooth decay. Just don't stop brushing your teeth.
Hot.
It is believed that semen works as a Hot agent, meaning you want sex more.
Breast cancer.
The Cancer Research Center of Lyon, France found after a ten year study that women who consume large quantities of semen reduce the risk of developing breast cancer by as much as 58 per cent.
Fertile grounds.
Semen encourages ovulation, thus, women feeling hornier during this time as well.
Sex drive.
With all the happy hormones being released during ejaculation, it is no wonder women report having a bigger sex drive.
Memory and mental alertness.
Seminal fluid has been known to improve a woman's memory and mental alertness.
Prevent morning sickness.
Semen is known to prevent morning sickness. Here's the catch though, it must be the same sperm that made you pregnant in the first place.
Get rid of wrinkles.
Spermine found in the seminal fluid not only makes skin appear softer, it reduces wrinkles.
Reduces pain.
It has been noted that sex can help relieve pain.
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Epositive(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
God forbid wickedness. Only a lunatic lady will allow a man to make her descend so low
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2017
On a Sunday morning nitori olorun
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Kaxmytex(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
5litres, 200k
no tym to check tym..
let d bidding start

1 Like

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by dollyjoy(f): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
Swallowing semen is good, through the vj though.
It produce babies grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by phyllistas(f): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Mmm nowonder i have fresh,soft and smoothy skin

1 Like

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by phyllistas(f): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2017
dollyjoy:

It produce babies grin
Lol
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Eazie351(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2017
dollyjoy:

It produce babies grin

TIRI GBOSA for u!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2017
grin

I agree with u OP but those who smoke/drink...their warm milk has a terrible taste undecided

I'm very specific to the taste...
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I agree with u OP but those who smoke/drink...their warm milk has a terrible taste undecided

shocked shocked shocked

Kuku kee me nah grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by BabaGrinz(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

grin cool
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Alesandese:
shocked shocked shocked

Kuku kee me nah grin

That was based on the intensive research grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

That was based on the intensive research grin
I give up cheesy grin. You are weird.
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
BabaGrinz:

grin cool

grin

LastKing147...WatchA say?

1 Like

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Dickson080(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Op go iya-basira chop anytin u lik, i go pay.. Very so women go they beg for sex, pay for sex and also pay bride price.. But ur thread is funny o
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Lastking147(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

LastKing147...WatchA say?
grin
Na to just dey cum dey go bebe
No wonder those xxxx ho'es dey always Lick am like say na ice cream lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by donolatunji(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2017
phyllistas:
Yee Mogbe Sister Phyllistas,So You Are Also Into That Career!
More Grease To Your Elbow Plus Continue Collecting Milk Through The Mouth,When All Your Peeps Born 10 Children You Still Be Lookin Fresh And Smooth Nitiee
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by HomoSapiien: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2017
phyllistas:
No wonder you're ugly[url][/url][url][/url] undecided
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Lastking147:

grin
Na to just dey cum dey go bebe
No wonder those xxxx ho'es dey always Lick am like say na ice cream lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked

Wow! I never tasted an ice-cream Cum flava before grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Williebabs007: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
I can give you a taste if you so wish...lets hookup and fly-away
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by BabaGrinz(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

your own case na diffrent mata grin cool....na vinilla flavour or strawberry flavour
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
BabaGrinz:

your own case na diffrent mata grin cool....na vinilla flavour or strawberry flavour

grin

Hahahahahahahah... BEBE mi said he taste like an ice cream tongue I wonder how it taste ooo... grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by phyllistas(f): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
HomoSapiien:

No wonder you're ugly[url][/url][url][/url] undecided
grin grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

i like to finish it in the mouth most times, take out the condom immediatly and stick it in that warm mouth, deep throat cumming, feels like vegetable soup with poundo yam, we could try this out sometime my lady.. grin

FYI, I don't drink nor smoke...
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
i like to finish it in the mouth most times, take out the condom immediatly and stick it in that warm mouth, deep throat cumming, feels like vegetable soup with poundo yam, we could try this out sometime my lady.. grin

FYI, I don't drink nor smoke...

undecided

I'm big FAN of RAW SEX...no holds barred... grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

undecided

I'm big FAN of RAW SEX...no holds barred... grin
huh? how do u deal with diseases then?
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
huh? how do u deal with diseases then?

grin

Hahahahahahahah... tongue

Secreeeeet.. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahahahah... tongue

Secreeeeet.. lipsrsealed
now I'm curious, I really wanna know what u gonna do after we have it RAW, where do I meet u my lady?
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
now I'm curious, I really wanna know what u gonna do after we have it RAW, where do I meet u my lady?

What I gonna do? grin ofcurz I want another round of RAW SEX..what more shud I expect tongue ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.