Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... (29638 Views)

Ladies, See Postures That Will Keep Your Man Coming / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dextology:

Nobody kidnap jare, I have been since Friday couple with my late dad 2 years remembrance yesterday. How you de na
Oh sorry to hear that
*hugs*
Ok i will free you small smiley
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oh sorry to hear that
*hugs*
Ok i will free you small smiley

Thanks dear for discharging an acquitted. cheesy cheesy.

A bottle of pure heaven or a jug of tea for you. cool
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Dexo na man grin
Yeah babe, how are you?.
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
Yeah babe, how are you?.
Chilling cool
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dextology:

Haba bros, you suppose get my back no grin grin grin
if woman fit kidnap samson na u dem no go fit kidnap.dont underestimate d power of a woman grin grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
Happy Sunday!, make una accuse me small small. grin
lovely sunday jor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.hope everytin"s kul wit u cheesy
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:

if woman fit kidnap samson na u dem no go fit kidnap.dont underestimate d power of a woman grin grin

Hehehe, you know I am un-kidnapable. grin grin

Na only my mama kidnap me when I was a kid, as an adult i need someone to adultnap me grin grin grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, you know I am un-kidnapable. grin grin

Na only my mama kidnap me when I was a kid, as an adult i need someone to adultnap me grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:

lovely sunday jor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.hope everytin"s kul wit u cheesy
Yeah!, I logged on and saw 12 mentions, within me I was like "What have I done to warrant 12 mentions?" only to realize it's you and bumbae1. grin cheesy

How are you?.
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
Yeah!, I logged on and saw 12 mentions, within me I was like "What have I done to warrant 12 mentions?" only to realize it's you and bumbae1. grin cheesy

How are you?.
hahaha i am fine oo wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:
interesting.... suzan404 what do u think? oyind18 how far? grin
swallow wetin......I can't swallow it oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
suzan404:
hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by spytime(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
suzan404:
that's the sweetest thing u can ever taste
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
BabaGrinz:

maybe she wan pratica base on live show...so u fit help her out cool grin
my seed is precious cheesy cheesy cheesy..i no jus dey waste am like dat grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... by webbsahar: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2017
There are numerous things that you can do to keep that dry skin," says Lacouture. "Individuals tend to consider dry skin as only a corrective issue, however ... dry skin can get so seriously dry that it gets to be distinctly excited and more defenseless to diseases.

Lacouture's offers these tips to counteract skin issues amid [url]https://fightcancerwithbeauty.com/25-skin-care-for-cancer-patients Chemotherapy[/url]:

Maintain a strategic distance from long, hot gives or showers.

Utilize delicate, scent free cleansers and clothing cleanser.

Utilize lotions, ideally creams or treatments as opposed to salves on the grounds that the thicker consistency is better at forestalling skin lack of hydration. Apply the cream or salve inside 15 minutes of showering. Reapply lotion around evening time, and saturate your hands each time after you wash them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally / Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.