Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife (745 Views)

"Is This Guy Not Wicked" - Ladies Reveals What Her Got As Birthday Gift From BF / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Monogamy: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
I must be honest, single live is peaceful but it is only for the main time. Whenever I think about marriage, my type of girl, look/appearance, i always get confused.. Is that normal?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by sheanzy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Go and read ur books
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by faithugo64(f): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yes very normal

Especially when you never reach to marry

No offence meant grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Monogamy: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
sheanzy:
Go and read ur books

Which book? Eze goes to school? grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Monogamy: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
faithugo64:
Yes very normal

Especially when you never reach to marry

No offence meant grin

I am more than reach oooo
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by faithugo64(f): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Monogamy:

I am more than reach oooo

Then you are broke tongue
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Monogamy: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
faithugo64:

Then you are broke tongue

Broke wetin? Nah

At least i am comfortable.. Not rich nor poor
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Alphamale2017(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
yea its normal. its only abnormal if he has no idea how he will make money
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Monogamy: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Alphamale2017:
yea its normal. its only abnormal if he has no idea how he will make money

Then I think I can convince myself now that I am normal. About the money issue, I hustle with no muscle

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Young03(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
make money n u will c ur type everyday
i saw my type last week bt becos i was broke, i waka pass without sayin HI
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Monogamy: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Young03:
make money n u will c ur type everyday

i saw my type last week bt becos i was broke, i waka pass without sayin HI

I just don't get it.. Money is not everything.. Go and ask big man his problem and you will surprised.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by thunderfiremods(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
u nid a guidance counsellor not me.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by nwajesus12(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Monogamy:

I just don't get it.. Money is not everything.. Go and ask big man his problem and you will surprised.
and u think poverty is everything...yeye dey smell
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Monogamy: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
nwajesus12:
and u think poverty is everything...yeye dey smell

It seems you are already swimming in poverty
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by 0955eb027(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
@op yours is better.
The thought alone has never crossed my mind.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by Safiaa(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lmao what will you not see on nairaland. Anyways it is not normal. You're suppose to see your wife in your spiritual dream. Go and pray to your God smiley
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Have An Idea About His Future Wife by nwajesus12(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Monogamy:

It seems you are already swimming in poverty
poverty is of the mind..

(1) (Reply)

What's Going On In My Head? / Why Having A Lover Makes Me A Better Wife / I Had A Dream!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.