Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? (1921 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Had Sex With Her Seven Days Before Her Period And Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello nairalanders had unprotected sex with my girlfriend like two days period don't know if she can get pregnant or not or with a low possibility?
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by Safiaa(f): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
The chances are very low. Very unlikely. Don't take the risk again. Wrap your Peniss
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by ajigiteri(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yes she can, but the chance is low, your sperm cells can last for 72 hours in her waiting for eggs to be released. Lest just say 10 percent chance.
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by Basildvalour(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
0% possible

3 Likes

Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
Hello nairalanders had unprotected sex with my girlfriend like two days period don't know if she can get pregnant or not or with a low possibility?
Happy fathers day in advance, call me after nine months to come follow una rejoice and chop rice.

4 Likes

Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by thesicilian: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Its not just pregnancy you need to worry about. There is hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Gonorrhoea, syphilis, etc

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by chipatra: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
congrats papa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by Young03(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fuk, and iam even preparing to have a warm sex with my gf this night n her period will start tomorrow or next

make i rush go buy condom
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by Rtopzy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nope, she is in her safe period

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by northvietnam(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
yes, she will get STD..
nigga RAW
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please I have a question to ask the Youths of this generation. Do you guys know the implication behind sex outside marriage? Why are you guys carrying out the assignment of the devil? He is using you guys to carry out his assignment on earth and destroy so many destinies
oloyeagbaakin:
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by CArt(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
It depends on d TIME that d action took place. Was it in the early morning hour,afternoon or evening?
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kids! angry
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by kiddoiLL(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
darol4real:
Please I have a question to ask the Youths of this generation. Do you guys know the implication behind sex outside marriage? Why are you guys carrying out the assignment of the devil? He is using you guys to carry out his assignment on earth and destroy so many destinies

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by thunderfiremods(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
we are not doctors....
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by refiner(f): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
darol4real:

Come lets date jare grin
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by searchng4love: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
refiner:

Come lets date jare grin
Give your life to Christ Jesus.... Stop e-dating or flaunting yourself at people. Shalom.
Re: Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant? by missyge(f): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
it might nt lead to pregnancy. A woman only gets pregnant if shes on her ovulation period. So let her calculate her ovulation period so nxt time u wont come asking ques.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Morning Sex / Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute / What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.