Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. (86304 Views)

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mm
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by oringobiafra: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
i want to Bleep pls but i dont have money for mansion and this man is using my tithe to get wat i have been loooking for...... infact...

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by 989900: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eyin boys, ti e ba ri idi omo yen . . . tongue

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by luscioustrish(f): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by newfound2012: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
it is finished
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Shortyy(f): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
ghen ghen. .
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by nwabobo: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Sahara Reporters have brought forth more allegations against Apostle Suleman. In a new tweet, the News reporting agency revealed that the house,, which actress Daniella Okeke stays in, was bought by Apostle Suleman. Read tweet below

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/841002850520035328

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/daniella-okekes-house-in-maryland-lagos.html

lalasticlala

El-Rufai media centre on overdrive.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by zionmade2: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?
It is d responsibility of d accuser to bring forward all necessary evidence. D person being accused has no obligation to defend himself unless he wants. I blame d man for even responding to a prostitute in d first place he shud have borrowed a leaf from Pst Chris and TB Joshua who dnt care about d Rubbish the world has to say

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:
it's getting messy!!!!
Messy is player for Barcelona!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by uscofield: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
This news will only tarnish Dianiella's image and make her look like one Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Cire80: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?
lay the burden of proof on the accused? This shows you're not reasonable at all. You don't know anything about what you just wrote. Do you know anybody can accuse anybody of anything? If I know your identity, I can post your image on blogs and frame up a story on it.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jamislaw(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Poor church members money.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bedspread: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
SAHARA!!!HOW MUCH WERE U PAID TO TARNISH GOD'S SERVANT!!!

TIME WILL TELL!!

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT RISE AGAINST THE CHURCH!!!

They Shall surely gather, but not by me, Whosoever shall gather together against Me shall fall for my sake...

THE scripture cannot be broken.........

I am not Member of OFM.. I hv nothing to do with them... I am a CHOSEN and I hv seen Agents of Darkness unleashed against God's Servant. One thing is sure, they will disappear the same way they came..

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Opetech(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:

Intelligent, you are just too brainy!

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Just when I thought we'd heard it all cry

The finances and governance of these churches and religious organisation must be subjected to annual external audit. The sums of money involved in this scandal are just too much.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by fryoobest(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Payless publicity for Suleman, When God wants to fulfill His divine purpose in the life of His Children even the devil and his followers are not left out as instruments....
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by soath(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lies!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Backinfront(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
The church of God must always stand nomater high and mighty d tribulation.....
My friend will you shut up?

27 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Emperor88(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
OMG! smiley smiley smiley
Who wouldn't fall for her behind.... Apostle is human not Jesus
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
[s]Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
The church of God must always stand nomater high and mighty d tribulation.....[/s]

Ensure you use your drugs before sleeping tonight

27 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jameseva: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...

Emotional blackmail.. Nice try though

15 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by emi14: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
This comedy is stage managed. These ladies without shame are paid for these drama for the gods. Shame to the motivators.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol. This guy don bite wetin pass am!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jamislaw(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
sharrap, is it ELRufai that bought the house for her?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by sweerychick(f): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why do I have this feeling that most of these allegations against pastor Suleiman may be true undecided after all there's no smoke without fire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by blackaxe78: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Your brain is in-between Daniella Okeke's laps

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Most god of men are peverts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please don't underestimate the power of pussay and ass.

It's a woman's world really.

Can you imagine millions of followers contributing their widow's mite to the nurturing of their pastor's favorite ass?

And they'd still come online to defend him?

Won't be surprised If they still flock to his church every Sunday. Mumu people.

25 Likes 1 Share

Chai people's offerings
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by progress69: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
emi14:
This comedy is stage managed. These ladies without shame are paid for these drama for the gods. Shame to the motivators.

U never get sense up till now?

See if ur useless god is clean let him file a libel suit against the accusers.

Trust me, he will keep quite like the Coza theif too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Alphamale2017(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cire80:
lay the burden of proof on the accused? This shows you're not reasonable at all. You don't know anything about what you just wrote. Do you know anybody can accuse anybody of anything? If I know your identity, I can post your image on blogs and frame up a story on it.
on the accussed ? Lol the guy is really foolish

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
I reiterate,poor job, how does this pic connect Suleiman with her ? Terrible reporting, go learn Yahoo chimps !!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.