Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. (86300 Views)

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Charly68: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Those coming behind must learn from this ,if God allows this kind of deep Revelations it means he does not want the man to go to hell at last . I just pity his wife .
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by iykenathan162(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

But he is not a business man.

The f00lish congregation contribute for Pastor to be paying for Yanssh

He is accountable to them and should come out straight

why are u calling them 'foolish' did u contribute?are u a member of his ⛪? capital no! so tell me, what is yr problem?
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by akigbemaru: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Apostle sulemon saga continues!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by PrinceMario(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:

Oga, read well na. There was one report today of sexual assault. And the Stephanie woman alleged that he gave her something to drink in order to dislodge her pregnancy. If that's not abuse, I wonder what it is
You're trying hard to sound intelligent, but that desperate move makes you appear more gullible than those you earlier discribed in your write up.
Judging by your write up, you naively delve into this issue but really trying to cover up the loopholes in your assertion.

BTW, when two people consent to sexual intercourse, such cannot be termed sexual abuse.

And about the earlier thread you referred to, the Lady didn't mention Apostle Suleiman. She said one of the pastors of OFM...So it probably may be a under OFM in another branch.

Note: You may term a gullible Nigerian/Christian, it's a free world, anyone can lay which ever allegation on anybody. But I am just a sincere Nigerian, deligently observing the saga.
SR has not give us any documental evidence to backup this claim.
When convincing evidence is brought up, I'll be among the first people to call for his head and probably charging him to Court for defrauding his church members, but now, these assertions hold no water.
Any fool can wake up any day to frame up anybody.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Aragon: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2017
missnawty:
Lmaooo
I can't stop laffin ooo
This geh don enta am.. Biko is it apostle Dey r trying to pull down now or Daniela oniidi nla grin

They are not trying to "PULL" anyone down, rather they are just Reporting News! And if the info on the News is wrong, Suleman and Daniella are very Free to Sue. It's that simple
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jessicahardman: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2017
sugarbelly4:
shocked shocked shocked dat nyansh ehhh

Big yansh no mean say the pu$$1 go sweet
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:47am On Mar 13, 2017
This man don enter one chance i swear..
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by brightolaton(m): 12:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...

This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims..
The church of God must always stand nomater high and mighty d tribulation.....

Are you alright at all? Rather than tackling the real Issue or contributing to the discuss, you are here spewing on frivolity. Pls if you have nothin to say just shut up. Did he commit the allegations or not based on the evidences and what lessons have we learnt? Those are what we need to ponder on for our own good as a people.
"They caught somebody stealing and u r complaining that he was caught stealing because he abused the king of the village". Was it the king who sent him to steal? Was it elrufai who sent all the ladies linked to the "man of God(?)" wake up n stop displaying ignorance n stupidity.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by AkinPhysicist: 1:00am On Mar 13, 2017
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jessicahardman: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Realist1:

Don't mind them,maybe the car is a self-driving car that likes Danielle Okeke and it's also her friend. So the SUV goes to pay her a visit every now and then, by waiting outside like a good dog. Hahaha!
The SUV's registeration has been found to be in Suleiman's name, which is very revealing.

Proof or link .
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Geniro: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2017
brightolaton:

Are you alright at all? Rather than tackle the real Issue or contributing to the discuss you are here spewing on frivolity. Pls if you have nothin to say just shut up. Did he commit the allegations or not based on the evidences and what lessons have we learnt? Those are what we need t ponder on for our own good as people.
The catch somebody stealing and u r complaining that he was caught stealing because he abused the king. Was it the king who sent him to steal? Was it elrufai who sent all the ladies linked to the "man of God(?)" wake up n stop displaying ignorance n stupidity.

Will you shut up there. What proofs do you have for all this trash talk. Oya go to court and tender them. nonsense.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by brightolaton(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Geniro:

Will you shut up there. What proofs do you have for all this trash talk. Oya go to court and tender them. nonsense.
I am only saying we should be objective and not be blind folded. Werey, I have not crucified anybody, so Pls read well and use yor head before commenting
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:09am On Mar 13, 2017
aaaah!
Apooooooostleeeeee! shocked

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by MathsChic(f): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Anaskie:
Aunty, the burden is NEVER on the accused person to prove his innocence. It's a well established principle of law that "He who alleges must prove"

You can't just come on social media and accuse me without providing credible evidence to support your claims. It doesn't work that way.

Now Sahara Reporters has written an article saying Past Suleman bought a house for the actres. No deed of Conveyance bearing the Pastor's name, no receipt , nothing at all! Just a picture of the actress in front of a mansion. Haba nau!
A chamber maid accused Strauss-Kahn of assault. The burden was never on her to prove first before investigators waded in and the rest is history...

Several women accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault which happened years ago with nearly no proof to give. Now, a trial date has been set. Where is the video evidence they had to produce before a trial was set?

There are many more cases I can dig up if only to show you all that is needed is for investigators to come in and substantiate this Stephanie's accusations. The texts can still be obtained from MTN. So can the passport stamps be verified if needed. Sadly, none of this will be done. Doubt will persist.

The so-called pastor should offer a better defense. That's all that's asked. So far, neither the Daniella woman or the Apostle has offered an credible defense claim. And you think their silence is just good enough? Okay, please don't mention me again. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Realist1(m): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2017
jessicahardman:

Proof or link .

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/11/apostle-johnson-suleman-bought-mercedes-benz-450-gl-nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke

Lagos State has a website where all car registrations can be looked up.They checked the SUV plate number file and the name it was registered with bear Suleiman's name.How does he explains that?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by KennyID17(m): 1:47am On Mar 13, 2017
uscofield:
This news will only tarnish Dianiella's image and make her look like one Olosho

Pls Weytin she b before?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by EmekaMD(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?
I'm jus in love with intelligence.. Jisike
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by thunderbabs: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2017
What all dz big Ukwus will cause in dz land, even prophets won't be able to handle it shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by maasoap(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?
Of course, you know Nigeria and double standard. All of them are asking for hard evidence because, to them, it is the handwork of Hellrufai.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by segzyogondus(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Abeg wetin dey so special about this girls self? Dem no fine reach Apostle wife na abi na cos dem dey flashy or wetin? why na now all dis dey come up self just to keep nigerians busy and talking tomorrow wen God start to punish girls dem go say na their husband grandmother wen dem offend or one old woman wen curse dem wen dem still dey very small....
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by madridguy(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2017
I tell you my brother, the fear of Sahara reporter is beginning of Wisdom. grin

Ask4Info:
There is a VERY STRONG PRAYER POINT people, especially Elites and Politicians need to start praying every morning..

Every day you wake up, Tell God:

May the Spirit of Sahara Reporters Never Concentrate on Me. Anybody Sahara Reporters concentrate on, if them no ruin him life them no dey turn back.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by gsmphoneseller: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2017
newfound2012:

learn to speak like an enlightened individual or keep quiet. lame defenses like yours is what is making people like me believe that this allegations has some truth in it
If you were enlightened, you could have known that Christianity is under threat now in Nigeria and Islamization is being planned and their first approach is to Strike the Hered and the Sheep will scatter...

You are really an educated illiterate, sorry but that's true.....
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by paparazzi1987(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2017
bedspread:
SAHARA!!!HOW MUCH WERE U PAID TO TARNISH GOD'S SERVANT!!!

TIME WILL TELL!!

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT RISE AGAINST THE CHURCH!!!

They Shall surely gather, but not by me, Whosoever shall gather together against Me shall fall for my sake...

THE scripture cannot be broken.........

I am not Member of OFM.. I hv nothing to do with them... I am a CHOSEN and I hv seen Agents of Darkness unleashed against God's Servant. One thing is sure, they will disappear the same way they came..

You be idiot cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by samijay8(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Do we need any more proof to see how dis evil dwarf in Kaduna state government house is abusing d power of his office and doing everything within his power to bring down d minister/ministry of God...
Now we know why no one dare come out to openly criticize d activities of these Fulani herdmen n their chief sponsors....
If apostle Suleiman have not condemned this terrorist organization will we be having all this senseless news flooding into nairaland at any passing minute...
This is a war against the church of God and its a pity dat my fellow Christian brethren are not thinking outside d box n seeing d bigger picture of d motive behind dis sponsored media war/propaganda against the christian faith...
We hear stories of Muslim clerics who commits more atrocities than this news they are pushing to frontpage by each passing minute buh wen av we experienced this kinda media propaganda regarding d excesses of a Muslim cleric....
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
chai, don't know what to say. Kaduna ko, Ibadan ni. They're not raped but the truth we know is setting some followers free. though some will still say #withmypastortillidie
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by samijay8(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2017
bedspread:
SAHARA!!!HOW MUCH WERE U PAID TO TARNISH GOD'S SERVANT!!!

TIME WILL TELL!!

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT RISE AGAINST THE CHURCH!!!

They Shall surely gather, but not by me, Whosoever shall gather together against Me shall fall for my sake...

THE scripture cannot be broken.........

I am not Member of OFM.. I hv nothing to do with them... I am a CHOSEN and I hv seen Agents of Darkness unleashed against God's Servant. One thing is sure, they will disappear the same way they came..
This alaye deserve a red card
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bedspread: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2017
prettyirene:

Please don't abuse Sahara reporters, Nigerians are so gullible that's y we deserve the kind of leaders we get.I believe the said girl 100%. This same pastor tried to seduce a family friend I know. Cos she wasn't yielding to his demands, he conaived with her colleague to ensure her passport was missing and we was sacked from the airline she was working with. I personally took the lady to meet my pastor who declared prayer and fasting for her before the case died down. His cup has full. David also committed adultery and was reprimanded by God. Even though he was a man after God's heart. Who is pastor Suleiman. You can't keep using the name of God to do evil. God is merciful but he is also a God of Justice. Do you know how many victims would have cried out secretly to God. Do you think God doesn't answer prayers. Do you think pastor Suleiman is Infallible. My dear pls don't be gullible. He is guilty and should apologize to his wife, his family and his members and stop bragging.Qed
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bedspread: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2017
samijay8:
This alaye deserve a red card
I PUT ON YOU THE RED CARD YOU CALLED FOR YOURSELF...
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bedspread: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2017
ayoolanr:

Shvt up!!!! God's servant Aren't we all Go's servant So the rest of us are devils's servant abi Go sit your dvmb a55 somewhere spewing this religious bull5hit that you have perhaps been spoon fed from your childhood into your adult life that you cannot even exercise some discernment.
I RETURN ALL YOUR WORDS (FROM THE 1st to LAST) ON YOUR HEAD
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by bedspread: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2017
distilledwalex:

Shot the F up... Who wanna curse who... Brainwashed fuul... So thats what ur god tell you to be doing ba.. Raining curses on people cos they have different opinions as you .. Maladjusted fuul
LISTEN ,
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM THE SEED WHO THE LORD HAS BLESSED
I CANNOT BE CURSED
WHOEVER BLESSES ME IS BLESSED
WHOEVER CURSES ME IS CURSED
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Okeji(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Lastly is none of this ladies have laid any claim to been raped or manipulated into this so-clamed sexcapades, why is d media trying to present them as victims....
So u r still here? can't imagine some pple r still dis gullible n shallow minded. must jesus come down to tell u that ur apostle or whatever u name him is a liar? Try n get sense pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.