Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. (86302 Views)

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Okeji:
So u r still here? can't imagine some pple r still dis gullible n shallow minded. must jesus come down to tell u that ur apostle or whatever u name him is a liar? Try n get sense pls

If u as much as av a lil bit of d sense da u wish da I get, u should have realised dat the post in reference is my own opinion and not an opportunity for ur senseless argument..
Anyway how will u even understand me cos its obvious dat wat u have in ur thick skull is just an AIRBAG...
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by BetaThings: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
This is clear indication that powerful Fulani forces are behind the propaganda against apostle suleman....

Gullible Christian are the first to believe these orchestrated propaganda by APC and the Fulani's.....

Christians who believed these lies will hate themselves when Christianity is finally destroyed in Nigeria and full islamization of Nigeria begins........

You have abandoned selling of GSM phones
You are now selling the conspiracy theory of Islamisation
Who is trying to Islamise Nigeria
President Buhari or Pastor, Professor of Law, Osinbajo?

I am a Muslim and know that it is actually Christianisation that is going on
I went to a public school, and it was run like a Christian school
Christians fought against Islamic Banking and are fighting against Hijab while Christmas Carol is allowed
If Muslims were obstructing Christians were obstructing like that, what would you say?

Yes, they are killing people in Southern Kaduna
1. The police has said the claims are exaggerated
2. Did you think only Christians are in Southern Kaduna?
3. Did you think all Fulanis and Muslims
4. Did you know that Fulanis are rustling cows and killing people in Zamfara, Kebbi etc?

Anyway I dare you to dress in a church attire and kill the cow of a CHRISTIAN Fulani
and you will see whether the matter in Southern Kaduna is entirely religious or not

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Okeji(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

If u as much as av a lil bit of d sense da u wish da I get, u should have realised dat the post in reference is my own opinion and not an opportunity for ur senseless argument..
Anyway how will u even understand me cos its obvious dat wat u have in ur thick skull is just an AIRBAG...
Ur type r d reason while this country is like this. How can u base all ur assertion on bias n hatred. Simply because u hate som1 either cos of religious differences or ethnicity u attributes whatever happens to him/her wif bad image. If ur medula oblongatha is place well, u shld know that this is nothing to do wif elrufai. Common sense shld tell u this is purely a different issue entirely. Must u politicize every issue? mchewww
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Okeji:
Ur type r d reason while this country is like this. How can u base all ur assertion on bias n hatred. Simply because u hate som1 either cos of religious differences or ethnicity u attributes whatever happens to him/her wif bad image. If ur medula oblongatha is place well, u shld know that this is nothing to do wif elrufai. Common sense shld tell u this is purely a different issue entirely. Must u politicize every issue? mchewww

Fvck off...
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Luvdk(f): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Young03:
Daniella ur mother must be proud of u

Apostle rob church members

u rob apostle

tru igbo girl

grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by CHARLOE(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2017
uboma:
What a way to end your career, Apostle Suleiman.

I only pity his wife because she has chosen to live in self denial.

End which career? For dis naija, forget it! D sheeple are too gullible to dare use their brain. I can assure u nothing g will happen, just like d ESE Walters n coza pastor case , everything will die down without d licki licki apostate apologising or accepting. He go just bone, say do ur worst!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by CHARLOE(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2017
uboma:
What a way to end your career, Apostle Suleiman.

I only pity his wife because she has chosen to live in self denial.

End which career? For dis naija, forget it! D sheeple are too gullible to dare use their brain. I can assure u nothing g will happen, just like d ESE Walters n coza pastor case , everything will die down without d licki licki apostate apologising or accepting. He go just bone, say do ur worst, my sheeple remain loyal!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by distilledwalex(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2017
bedspread:
LISTEN ,
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM THE SEED WHO THE LORD HAS BLESSED
I CANNOT BE CURSED
WHOEVER BLESSES ME IS BLESSED
WHOEVER CURSES ME IS CURSED
Youre really high on weed.. So youve been brainwashed up to this level... God bless your ignorance. .. Can u imagine... Hes a chosen.. Ode oshi
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by VULCAN(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2017
I thought I would see documents to substantiate the allegation.

But no.

Whoever gave sowore money to tell these lies really spent serious money.

This is the first time in Sahara Reporters history that they are following up on a civil case BTW two individuals. And with so much intensity.

Perhaps Sowore's recent arrest softened him up more than we thought
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jpphilips(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?

Nigeria is a country flooded with unintelligent and semi intelligent people so ratiocination is a huge luxury, I don't blame the pastor or the b!tches I blame the fvcktards who ignored 1st Thessalonians 5:21, paid tithes that ended up in Daniella's pant, those are the real crack heads that God needs to send a strong message to.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Annie939(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
like seriously
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by veacea: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
smartmey61:
pls dont just say anything abeg. lol

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Realist1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
CHARLOE:

End which career? For dis naija, forget it! D sheeple are too gullible to dare use their brain. I can assure u nothing g will happen, just like d ESE Walters n coza pastor case , everything will die down without d licki licki apostate apologising or accepting. He go just bone, say do ur worst!

You are damn right,even though Suleiman is proven beyond doubt to have dated Stephanie and the others,his church members and other Christians are far too brainwashed to run away from him and keep their hard earned money.So his church business is definitely going to continue.
Intriguingly is always a win win situation for this men of God.Having a church is the best business anyone can start there is always no way to lose, free money with no proper taxation and government interference.Untop of that you get the best of pvssies ,Virgins and sophisticated pvssies.How splendid!
It's the last plan I have to be a millionaire in this country if all else fails.There is a ready market for it with members eternally brainwashed beforehand.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by uboma(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
CHARLOE:

End which career? For dis naija, forget it! D sheeple are too gullible to dare use their brain. I can assure u nothing g will happen, just like d ESE Walters n coza pastor case , everything will die down without d licki licki apostate apologising or accepting. He go just bone, say do ur worst, my sheeple remain loyal!

lolzzzz.

Sad reality indeed!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Geniro: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
brightolaton:

I am only saying we should be objective and not be blind folded. Werey, I have not crucified anybody, so Pls read well and use yor head before commenting

Common sharaap dia. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Geniro: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
jpphilips:

Nigeria is a country flooded with unintelligent and semi intelligent people so ratiocination is a huge luxury, I don't blame the pastor or the b!tches I blame the fvcktards who ignored 1st Thessalonians 5:21, paid tithes that ended up in Daniella's pant, those are the real crack heads that God needs to send a strong message to.

Stop being an idiot. Where is the proof about this house ? You zombies are simply fantastic in our delusional propaganda.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by jpphilips(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Geniro:

Stop being an idiot. Where is the proof about this house ? You zombies are simply fantastic in our delusional propaganda.

He needs proof unintelligent is an understatement, which other proof do you need? That suleman has a d!ck? grin grin grin grin grin Ebola came, you bathe salt water, MMM came, you parted with over 8b in a recessive economy, you need more proof to know that majority of Nigerians including yourself are m0r0ns?
Good luck with that
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by IdeyFindWife: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2017
MathsChic:
Unfortunately, Nigerians are not one to tell the truth, or open up when sh..it hits the fan. We have to continue guessing. We are dealing with a population (and a pastor) who understand that denial works well in this country and can be effectively used to garner sympathy. In other saner countries, people don't ask for picture evidences or video evidences. Instead, they lay the burden of proof on the accused, while maintaining the right to still charge the accuser for lying or defamation, should the accusations turn out unsubstantiated. Nigeria is just such a confusing place. Accusations are thrown about and in the midst of this it's hard to even tell lies from truth or truth from lies. It's a veritable mix of spicy slime; too damning to ignore and in some cases too ridiculous to accept.

However, while many may continue to deny it, it's clear there's something fishy going on here. The sultry actress, Daniella Okeke, is yet to respond to the allegations. It begs the question: who in their right mind would not immediately flinch and jump to counter these allegations of misdemeanor, if indeed they were innocent?

Second, when the allegations of sexual abuse by this pastor continues to pile, as it does now, why shouldn't we think there's something wrong and he needs to offer better defensive claims than that he is being persecuted by a vengeful government that didn't like his earlier utterances against it?

I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just too gullible. When several women came out to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, not a few Nigerians rolled out the drums in support of these women, immediately tagging Bill Cosby an abuser. In addition, the burden was on Bill to prove himself innocent. The details these women shared showed much more than that they were on a well-planned mission to destroy his reputation. Shouldn't the same apply now in the case of the so-called Apostle Sulaimon?

Unfortunately the poisonous combination of poverty, intellectual bankruptcy, constant over-exposure to anomalous socioeconomic and politico-religious inequalities while living, wallowing in and daily breathing in corruption's sooty filth has so-denatured the average Nigerian soul that to be within the very atmosphere of the country, you should be able to know you were already been soiled.

The abandonment of the rational thinking makes the average Nigerian not only pro-corruption but also a ticking time bomb capable of irrational acts of sadism or sincere gullibility with an air of parochialism that will leave you stunned.

The farther you can move away from the country, the better for you!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. by Syphonn(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nigerian-American Actress, Yvonne Orji, who is best known for her role as Molly in the HBO series Insecure, has revealed why she is still a virgin at 33.
In a new Interview, The Port-Harcourt born actress said she is still a virgin because she promised God to represent him when she becomes famous even though she is currently playing the sexy role.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.