Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders (2857 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by slimthugchimee(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Divay22:
cool cool cool cooli need more now pls

i drank soomuch vodka last night that i was helping people look for myself
......................................................................................

i got drunk soomuch last night that when i tried to cross the stage to get another drink, i won the dancing championship

......................................................................................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by jakandeola(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
A big baby here in this thread needs petting!
Maybe the Big baby is still in Breast Sucking Age and don't want to grow up!
as u almost naked in dp why dont u bring it out so he suck it.if u ar a married woman den dress well

1 Like

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by 14teenK: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
jakandeola:
as u almost naked in dp why dont u bring it out so he suck it.if u ar a married woman den dress well
you really think she is the one on the dp?...nah
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by thunderfiremods(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
I knw one day...one day ...one certain day...u go get brain...it may take so long...bt b4 u die ...im pretty sure...u will have little

2 Likes

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by jakandeola(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
14teenK:
you really think she is the one on the dp?...nah
shes d one
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Jodha(f): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That Jodhaa na just one smello. Trying too hard

Mature fool... At yhur age.. Yhure on nairaland behaving like a child..
Yhu posted yhur picture the last time and I ignored yhu because of yhur age.. But it's obvious you have no regards for yhurself.. Respect yhurself and I'll respect yhu old man!!

Just keep fooling yhurself.. You're not doing me..

Kindly..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Jodha(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:

haha u no forget to mention her cheesy
jodha
Aderola15
pls ur attention is needed here cheesy

Reporting for duty .. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Jodha(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
I no longer blame airforce.. For his foolish behaviors..

I think it's his family people that are doing him.. sad..

Fear yoruba..

Apart from that..

1 Share

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu posted yhur picture the last time and I ignored yhu because of yhur age.. But it's obvious you have no regards for yhurself.. Respect yhurself and I'll respect yhu old man!!

Kindly..
dirty girl, I don't rate those who type 'yhu' instead of 'you'

I'll only Shit on you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Amarabae(f): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
dirty girl, I don't rate those who type 'yhu' instead of 'you'

I'll only Shit on you
thats nasty of you insulting her. Be a gentleman.
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amarabae:
thats nasty of you insulting her. Be a gentleman.
I didn't do nothing. She's always on my shitt
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jodha:

Fear yoruba..

Apart from that..

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by centmanuel(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please its not nice we seeing this 'papers' of insults on this thread. We should take things gently please
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Jodha(f): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=54530921][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by pepemendy(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2017
grin

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by pennytrate: 12:23am On Mar 13, 2017
♣ • → the sweetest thing on this thread is that meme above me °°
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Durentmoney: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2017
ediama:
I like to compete too. let me confirm if what I have been hearing is true!
compete what? undecided
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Durentmoney: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2017
jakandeola:
grin God. Chai
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Durentmoney: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2017
Jodha:

Kindly..
mgbeke feeling posh. Slippers girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by 9cent(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Volcanicgirl:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. *spits on thread*
mumu
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by GeniusDavid(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Always loved being in the background, but I had to come out for this. GO GET A LIFE DUDE! You are one heck of a joke. God!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Jodha(f): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Durentmoney:
mgbeke feeling posh. Slippers girl

Just..

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Volcanicgirl(f): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
9cent:
mumu
I've noticed you
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by bizzy500: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
cool cool cool cooli need more now pls
more cassava i guess grin
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by bizzy500: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
jakandeola:
hehehehehehe laughing in burundi grin
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Divay22(f): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
bizzy500:
more cassava i guess grin
cassava undecided undecidedNah Gemme starch grin
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Waiting for the list. Check my dp

Ah don check am. When should i forward my account number?
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by bizzy500: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
cassava undecided undecidedNah Gemme starch grin
no prob, where do you wanna collect d starch grin
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jodha:

Fear yoruba..

Apart from that..

The other day, I dey blame Airforce for bashing you but now I know better
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Jodha(f): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
The other day, I dey blame Airforce for bashing you but now I know better

Continue to dey carry airforce matter like this...

Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jodha:

Continue to dey carry airforce matter like this...
He is a nice person. I do troll him too but yours is out of this world. Learn to joke without insulting the person
Re: Re: Top 10 Handsome Guys And Richest Romancelanders by Lsofdk(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
He is a nice person. I do troll him too but yours is out of this world. Learn to joke without insulting the person
You dy mind that one grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plurimi Group On Nairaland Are Useless / Dirty Game / Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.