Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! (2850 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
. You homebase Nigerians. . .please join me & us to celebrate our England to win the World cup since Nigeria don't have hope..no hope at all

...ladies we Need u..I promise to hug u we we meet... tight warm hug..we may evenue start dating

ENGLAND 2 ... SWEDISH 0

...COME ON ENGLAND! !!!
cheesy
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by OfficialAPCNig: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
#TeamBelgium

2 Likes

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
#TeamBelgium

angry
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Jossyroyal1: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
If England win this world cup, I will smash my Phone

2 Likes

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by KingTugreat: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
England win this world cup maybe in your dreams
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
If England win this world cup, I will smash my Phone

..HATERS...LOVVVVIT OR HATE IT..

FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME TO ENGLAND MY NIGGGGGA. ...THIS IS THE RISE OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE! (truss me ))
wink

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wtf undecided with the likes of Belgium and France. This MrCork thinks that England will win the World Cup. undecided Joke of the planet.

Belgium for the trophy

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Na wao dis world cup weak me..cheesy. The spanish boys out,pablo escobar boys out(columbia), the hitler boys aka d german machines out, the samba boys out,CR7 and im crew out. These would have been the main contenders for d worldcup. The queen's boys(england)are lucky but not all dat lucky cos the Putin boys(russia) are still in. The russian KGB boys are going to give Good ol england a run for their game. But b4 that they are meet the red devils(belgium) . And the red devils are not easy to run over with Felani and lukaku on the strike end.its not yet uhuru for the Queen's boyscheesy but then they tried. God save the queencheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by olaboy1: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sorry this is not as easy as Prince Harry wedding Meghan.
Queen will have to wait for another 28yrs smiley

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
Wtf undecided with the likes of Belgium and France. This MrCork thinks that England will win the World Cup. undecided Joke of the planet.

Belgium for the trophy

..huh?..which Belgium? ..Belgium that cannot Spek English? ..can France spell France? ..even Russia. ..wot do they not about football although black men prefer Russian women to black women..fact. .

FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME. .. COMING HOME TO ENGLAND! !! ((Real talk ))
smiley

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
olaboy1:
Sorry this is not as easy as Prince Harry wedding Meghan.
Queen will have to wait for another 28yrs smiley

..correction. ..may I remind u that Michel obi (Chelsea English player) is married to a Russian. ..this is your u homebase people must spot us..England! ! angry

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by N0favors: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
God forbid
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
I honestly can’t wait for Belgium to decapacitate you smiley
MrCork:

..HATERS...LOVVVVIT OR HATE IT..

FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME TO ENGLAND MY NIGGGGGA. ...THIS IS THE RISE OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE! (truss me ))
wink
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:

^^^ enemy of progress. ..like it or nut..football is coming home...baccccckto were it belongs. .OUR ENGLAND!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrCork:

..huh?..which Belgium? ..Belgium that cannot Spek English? ..can France spell France? ..even Russia. ..wot do they not about football although black men prefer Russian women to black women..fact. .

FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME. .. COMING HOME TO ENGLAND! !! ((Real talk ))
smiley
who's talking about woman here MrCork undecided?
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
And how would you know that? anyway I'm team France tongue.

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Colourich:
And how would you know that? anyway I'm team France tongue.

angry
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2018
MrCork:

angry
What are you getting angry about? I support the country that beat the hell out of Argentina grin.
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by seyezy: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2018
I see England in the final, but they lost it to France.
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
seyezy:
I see England in the final, but they lost it to France.

angry
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Colourich:
What are you getting angry about? I support the country that beat the hell out of Argentina grin.

..which France? ...France is full of Gay people. .nobody like France. There men were sket & there Accenture sound like watching poorno. ReferEE cheated when they beat Argentina. ... anyways. . England colonised Nigeria so England responsibility is to help Africa win the cup. Everybody support England
.even our quwent.

..and even if u don't like England. .yor duty is to do it for yor country. .FOOTBALLIS COMING HOME. .BACK TO ENGLAND! ! ((Real talk ))
angry

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrCork:

..which France? ...France is full of Gay people. .nobody like France. There men were sket & there Accenture sound like watching poorno. ReferEE cheated when they beat Argentina. ... anyways. . England colonised Nigeria so England responsibility is to help Africa win the cup. Everybody support England
.even our quwent.

..and even if u don't like England. .yor duty is to do it for yor country. .FOOTBALLIS COMING HOME. .BACK TO ENGLAND! ! ((Real talk ))
angry
Had it been you said this during the pre-independence rule/colonial rule, I would have given it a thought, but then we are free from the shackles of the colonial dictators, we don't owe them any allegiance, so I can support any country of my choosing.

We are talking about football here not sexuality, I couldn't careless 'bout their sexuality.
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
#TeamFrance
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
MhisTahrah:
#TeamFrance

...which France? ...wot is going on with u people!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrCork:

...which France? ...wot is going on with u people!!!! angry
France is going to win the world cup.(((real talk)))
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by KingTugreat: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Team France or Belgium
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by SirMichael1: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
It has to be France or Belgium. England is a shitty team overhyped by the media.

Belgium's style of play is too dope. Their counter is flawless, sleek and superb. I'm quite confused on whom to root for. France is blessed with the swift Mbappe who recently showed he's an assholé by pretending to be fouled by C. Rodriguez.

But Belgium will beat France and meet England again and still beat them again.
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Dacronym(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
KillaBeauty:
After France Decapitates Belgium?
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by doctore212(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
If England show win this world cup, I will masturbate for 7 days non stop until I start releasing blood.
Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by MrCork: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
...but since Nigeria is useless. .why can't u homebase people supot us..England? ....there is no point supporting France (full of Gay people ) or Belgium (were they can't even Spek English or worst of all, Croatia

. ...HELP US HELP YOU!! (true story )
angry

1 Like

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrCork, how market? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! by donstan18: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ishilove:
MrCork, how market? cheesy
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos / Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? / Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.