Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (78089 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by goingape1: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
emiliy223:
Following the alleged sex scandal trailing the General Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, he spoke in his church refuting the allegations

Watch video:

"Just because of one thing, I said don't kill Christians they are now acting Nollywood. They should have brought a better looking..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh6cWnr1NkE?t=31

http://enigeria.com.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-responds-allegations/

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by skillz111(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Missonas:
Hmm his utterances tho leaves much room for doubt
I smell wiseness in you missonas udeme come sit at the table of men you are observant
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Splashme: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Ride on pastor. The voice of the masses. No olosho or daughter of Jezebel that the demonic midget of kaduna have sent can stand the power of God.

I stand with apostle suleman cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by martineverest(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
where is suleman from.sef
edo..... Same ethnic group with oshiomole, dokpesi , ozekhome, toyin aimakhu, omotola husband
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by wristbangle: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenonze:
Nonsense.
Why are u losing sleep over what u claimed is true?

What's your business? Abeg make u face your life. If d man of God fall, remember he is also human and u don't believe a story when u hear one side of it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by kingPhidel(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
24hrs....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by gentleedu(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
anything is possible ,na so one girl accuse me of pressing her breast during the school days..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Abubaka50(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Trust me FG and northerners are behind this ;DTrust me FG and northerners are behind this
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by bankylan: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
namet:
Suleman should be arrested and punished and made to refund all monies he has collected over the years from his church members. SULEMAN SHOULD ALSO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER. Why? Because it is a criminal offence to get someone pregnant and then forcefully give them a poisonous substance to drink so as to abort or kill the unborn baby.

Just imagine if someone forcefully gave your mother a poison to drink to abort or kill you while in your Mom's stomach. Think about that....that someone who calls himself a pastor does this to a woman who can easily be a mother, someones sister or daughter. This is not about politics. It is not anti-God like some are stupidly saying. It really is about doing the right thing and holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE LIKE "FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN" TO TAINT THE RELIGION. The Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful!!!!

Are u brain dead or u combine the lunacy and idiocy of your parents? Sane people don't conclude based on mere allegations. Agreed that u were born stupid, u can choose not to remain stupid.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
edo..... Same ethnic group with oshiomole, dokpesi , ozekhome, toyin aimakhu, omotola husband
no wonder....he's an edo male prostitute
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by kingPhidel(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
gentleedu:
anything is possible ,na so one girl accuse me of pressing her breast during the school days..
Chai.. Which school? Time of event, 4witnesses, name of the gal. Her Phone number for confirmation.

Let's run some forensic
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Maxrider17(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
This response is not comvincing enough,its better not to say anything tham this.To me this response is filled with expression of guilty conscience.who else heard when he said do i look worried?simple psycho analysis reveals that people tend to say the opposite of what they feel.my own opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by 1miccza: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why are all these allegations flowing in large torrents just when Apostle Suleiman spoke against the killing of Christians something doesn't​ feel right and if my guess is right then a whole lot of youths are feeding off the evils perpetrated by these government.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by gentleedu(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
kingPhidel:

Chai.. Which school? Time of event, 4witnesses, name of the gal. Her Phone number for confirmation.

Let's run some forensic
hahahaha can't remember but some girls can lie just to drag ur name in the mud
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by akigbemaru: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
The con man just talked to God now amidst his sex scandal.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Correct guy. grin

In 24 hours, he will settle out of court and the babe will keep quiet about everything.

Nor be today Mr Guyman. I kaku the scope.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by me69: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2017
ALL SO CALLED PROPHETS ARE FAKE WHETHER WHITE BLAKE BROWN CHINESE ALL.

THE ONLY PROPHETS WHERE THE ONES GOD CHOSE AND ARE MENTIONED IN THE BOOKS THAT GOD SENT THROUGHOUT HUMAN EXISTENCE.

AND THE LAST PROPHET/MESSENGER OF GOD WAS MUHAMMAD THE SON OF ABDULLAH PBUH

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Audrinakane(f): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2017
drsugar:
From his body language, I think he's guilty in a way but I'll still support him because the intent of his persecutors are malicious.

Sahara reporters is not doing it for free, keyamo is not doing it for free, even Otobo is obviously not doing it because of self respect but for the Benjamins.

So what actually might be their intentions. Care to share.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Audrinakane(f): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Edelweiss44:
These cabal after the Apostle should have tried better than this nah.........imagine this ugly broomstick-like prostitute they hired for this movie. Are there no better looking prostitutes they could have hired than this Stephanie girl? The sight of this Stephanie just makes me want to puke, especially with that her scattered dentition. If I were such a rich Apostle like Suleiman and I ever had thought to sin and commit adultery, it certainly cannot be with such an ugly LovePeddler like this Stephanie. at least I should have found a reasonably beautiful girl.

Shame on them! next time they should try using better actresses and actors for their blackmail script!! Inexperienced blackmailers!

She is ugly yet sulemain deemed her good enough to send money to her?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2017
kenonze:
Nonsense.
Why are u losing sleep over what u claimed is true?

He is human, a mentor to millions. Everyone is worried about his good name and careful so it might not be tarnished. And did he say he is loosing sleep?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Daboomb: 1:15am On Mar 13, 2017
ekems2017:
Let God be the judge. He sees everything and nothing is hidden from him.

The day when they will arrainge you in court, please just ignore what the Judge is saying and if he or she dares ask you why, just reply: Let God be the Judge..... because He was the only one that saw what happened, dont even believe any video evidence! shocked shocked grin grin

Hypocrite like Sulaiman!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by remedick: 1:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Ask4Info:
I will write in Caps to emphasize my annoyance.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO USE RELIGION AND ETHNIC DIVIDES TO OBSTRUCT TRUTHS AND FACTS.

I CAN SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT APOSTLE SULEMAN WAS BEING THREATENED BY THAT LADY TO EXPOSE HIM IF HE DIDN'T MEET UP TO HER DEMAND SINCE LAST YEAR. NOW SULEMAN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DELIVER THAT CONTROVERTIAL SERMON AND STATEMENT SO IF THE CANADIAN BABE CARRY OUT HER THREATS AGAINST HIM, IT WILL APPEAR AS IF APC IS AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE CONFRONTED THE GOVERNMENT.

THIS VERY SAME TRICK IS WHAT FAYOSE AND FANI KAYODE USES ALL THE TIME. THEY KNOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED, THEY WILL NOW ATTACK THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE IT APPEAR BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS ON A REVENGE MISSION.

THIS MAN MET THAT BABE AND THEY GLOBE TROTTED 2YEARS AGO, WAS EL-RUFAI AWARE OF THEIR ROMANCE THEN OR IS HE THE PSYCHOPATIC MAN THAT SEES INTO THE FUTURE?

SULEMAN FACE THE ISSUE ON GROUND AND DON'T POLITICIZE IT.
bros, what evidence have you seen that they were together. no picture of two of them together anywhere and yet you say you are educated.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Daboomb: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2017
charliboy654:
How come suleman neva saw this in his 2017 vision?

He was too busy licking otobo's Tonto back then! grin grin grin

Or do you think he will expose himself when he was still enjoying the phuck?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by brightolaton(m): 1:21am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:
It is a wa.

Who watch the video abeg?
In the video, he refuted the allegation and said that the campaign of calumny was being carried out against him because he condemned killing o Christians. He said that if they want to act movie against him dey should use a presentable person, not a lady dat if he sees in the market, he cannot allow her to sell pepper for her. That he had travelled widely and seen prettier women.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Snowstorm: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Ask4Info:

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO USE RELIGION AND ETHNIC DIVIDES TO OBSTRUCT TRUTHS AND FACTS.

I CAN SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT APOSTLE SULEMAN WAS BEING THREATENED BY THAT LADY TO EXPOSE HIM IF HE DIDN'T MEET UP TO HER DEMAND SINCE LAST YEAR. NOW SULEMAN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DELIVER THAT CONTROVERTIAL SERMON AND STATEMENT SO IF THE CANADIAN BABE CARRY OUT HER THREATS AGAINST HIM, IT WILL APPEAR AS IF APC IS AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE CONFRONTED THE GOVERNMENT.

THIS VERY SAME TRICK IS WHAT FAYOSE AND FANI KAYODE USES ALL THE TIME. THEY KNOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED, THEY WILL NOW ATTACK THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE IT APPEAR BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS ON A REVENGE MISSION.

THIS MAN MET THAT BABE AND THEY GLOBE TROTTED 2YEARS AGO, WAS EL-RUFAI AWARE OF THEIR ROMANCE THEN OR IS HE THE PSYCHOPATIC MAN THAT SEES INTO THE FUTURE?

God bless u
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:33am On Mar 13, 2017
TeamSimple:

Because you are golibe, sorry gullible
And you are the dumbest person for believing that he did
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by WaffenSS(m): 1:34am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
Ride on pastor. The voice of the masses. No olosho or daughter of Jezebel that the demonic midget of kaduna have sent can stand the power of God.

I stand with apostle suleman cool

Lols @ man of god.

You poor gormless fools are being swindled.

Any sap opens a church to rip off people automatically becomes a man of god..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by uboma(m): 1:42am On Mar 13, 2017
femmy2010:
"if i were to go to the market ,there are some people that would sell pepper to me that i wont ....".

I wonder why he would say such a statement no matter the context .

That there are certain people he wouldn't buy pepper from when in the marketplace.

this further shows his level of arrogance.

Apostle Suleiman is obviously guilty but just playing to the gallery.

Let him display his International Passport to the media, page by page....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by azzima(m): 1:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Ask4Info:

GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM! !!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by cheezy4real(m): 3:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Ask4Info:

How do you know all these?
U are evil. Am sure u r from pit of hell.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by cheezy4real(m): 3:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Ask4Info:

How do you all these ? U r evil. Am sure you are from the pit of hell.... Change
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by TPAND(f): 4:28am On Mar 13, 2017
femmy2010:
"if i were to go to the market ,there are some people that would sell pepper to me that i wont ....".

I wonder why he would say such a statement no matter the context .

It was called for brother. He just hit the nail on the head. How someone in the pastor's caliber propose marriage to that girl. It makes reasonable sense. A highly ranked pastor proposed marriage to a stripper, i am waiting to see how a logical deduction will come out of it.

I also won't buy pepper from ever tom, dick and harry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.