Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Men Are So Much Attracted By A Females Charming B**bs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Reasons Why Men Are So Much Attracted By A Females Charming B**bs! (912 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS / Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Men Are So Much Attracted By A Females Charming B**bs! by Joetechs(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2017
In this our present generation, research has made us known that men are been so much attracted by the breast of a woman. They really like it and will ever want to have a touch of it, well lets look at the 10 reasons why men loves a woman boobs even more than sex it self.

1.They Tempting when being Looked At!

Know it that Men love looking at the a womans breast for the very reason that they are charming to look at. Whether they are small or big, they are one of the first things a man sees in a woman. Though it is offensive, but men can’t resist taking a peek!

2.They Offer Visual Stimulation!

When a man stimulates, it is visually seen. They get ‘turned on’ just by looking at a woman’s body. Firm and perky bre_asts catch the attention of every male wherever a woman goes and stimulates them visually.

3. The Breasts Are Comforting!

This is what i personally call heaven on earth, if you want to experience heaven on earth let a woman allow you rest your head on her breast, you will feel at home, you will start reasoning fast, you will feel comforted. The very sight of them can make their bad mood disappear. In fact, there has been a study which shows that men who get to see breasts for at least 15 minutes a day live longer and healthier!

See More Reasons Here>>> http://infobasednaija..com.ng/2017/03/top-10-reasons-why-men-are-so-much.html

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Men Are So Much Attracted By A Females Charming B**bs! by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Heeee !!!
I love ladies with big boobs. Anytime I see well pointed or moderate boobs. The signal is faster than the speed of light down the lane.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Came Back For More!!! / Please I Need More Explanation On This Quote. / Unbelievable! Young Lady Falls In Love With Brother's Wife After Being Tasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.