Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

No Strings Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Strings Attached (1061 Views)

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Sex With No Strings Attached? / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Strings Attached by Cyndyonyx(f): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
This is due to an argument i had with a friend, no guy especially on an online forum like Nairaland will help someone just like that without asking for something in return or going ahead to tell everyone about it
Re: No Strings Attached by ikp120(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Sorry bro, I do that as a lifestyle. cool cool
Re: No Strings Attached by Cyndyonyx(f): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2017
ikp120:
Sorry bro, I do that as a lifestyle. cool cool
sis, eho have you helped especially online
Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 13, 2017
It's called 'Trade by barter'. I give you what you need, you give me what I need in return
Re: No Strings Attached by FitnessDoctor: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
This is due to an argument i had with a friend, no guy especially on an online forum like Nairaland will help someone just like that without asking for something in return or going ahead to tell everyone about it

Okay... although.. I am helping people get rid of belly fat, and also share tips on how to fall asleep in one minute and how to cure headaches without drugs... for free ..

So what do you think?

1 Like

Re: No Strings Attached by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2017
How many people have you helped online?

Just because you haven't been helped doesn't mean people don't help

A friend of mine needed 50k to pay for school fees and someone online so her post and gave her the money he even refused to give her his number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Strings Attached by Mizk(f): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2017
don't mind them, especially the ones who'd open a thread and share money to their alternates grin
Re: No Strings Attached by REIIGN(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Do we look like MMM?

1 Like

Re: No Strings Attached by ikp120(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Cyndyonyx:

Sure, I helped at least 20 people online last year with asking for anything. cool cool cool
Re: No Strings Attached by Cyndyonyx(f): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2017
ikp120:

Sure, I helped at least 20 people online last year with asking for anything. cool cool cool
how come you are the one testifying by yourself
Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Sometimes I understand why guys bash ladies on Nairaland. What kind of "help" are "we" talking about? Why is the "help" required gender specific?

1 Like

Re: No Strings Attached by Mizk(f): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:
Sometimes I understand why guys bash ladies on Nairaland. What kind of "help" are "we" talking about? Why is the "help" required gender specific?
I'll be here to tell you that you had it coming
Re: No Strings Attached by Blakjewelry(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
People do especially if your request are genuine
Re: No Strings Attached by Misypee(f): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Me self i need help o, things are not smiling
Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2017
It only those with selfish ego that will do a good deed and announce it.

There are guys that do great deeds with no strings attach.
Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
I'll be here to tell you that you had it coming

Have what coming? grin

Anyone that wants to bring something, bring it!

Re: No Strings Attached by Mizk(f): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Have what coming? grin

Anyone that wants to bring something, bring it!
glorious bashing
Re: No Strings Attached by Mrmoz(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2017
I kwn u have ur reasons for saying that maybe due to experience we are not all the same I kwn quit a number of people who help with no string attached I have too so don't generalize it
Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
glorious bashing

Not afraid.
Re: No Strings Attached by Mizk(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Not afraid.
what have you got, can you diss? cool
Re: No Strings Attached by espn(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2017
No be only help...D topic is funny though....
Re: No Strings Attached by Rexhenrex(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2017
because its now a hobby most ladies engage in....work and be independent so no nigga can take advantage of you cause he helped you...
Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
what have you got, can you diss? cool

It's just words. Let's just say, anyone with 10 fingers on a keyboard can string letters together & make them as caustic as they want, I'm no exception. My spice rack is fully loaded, I can bring it mild or hot. Your choice.

2 Likes

Re: No Strings Attached by ikp120(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
how come you are the one testifying by yourself

Because you asked me. cool cool cool No question, no answer! cool cool
Re: No Strings Attached by hardbody: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Cyndyonyx:

Some student posted on fb that she hadn't eaten all day and couldn't do runs. i asked for her account number and sent her 10k only. i refused to see her when she came to serve in Lagos. From what i see on her fb page these days, she is now married.

I do not see any big deal in helping someone even if you do not know the person in real life. We have all been helped one way or the other even if we never knew it was a help from an unseen hand.
Re: No Strings Attached by Mizk(f): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

It's just words. Let's just say, anyone with 10 fingers on a keyboard can string letters together & make them as caustic as they want, I'm no exception. My spice rack is fully loaded, I can bring it mild or hot. Your choice.
i like the sound of that
Re: No Strings Attached by slimthugchimee(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2017
i have never and will never help someone i dont know online or ofline without any strings attached, instead when you give them, try to take double away from them undecided

good people never win girl undecided
Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
i like the sound of that

Yup.

1 Like

Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2017
True.
Re: No Strings Attached by PrickGetSize(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2017
And what would happen if girls start giving? Must you always be at the receiving end?
You collect recharge cards
You collect cash transfer and cash in hand
You collect meat pie, fried rice and salad
You collect prick
You even collect sperm too.
What can you give?
Re: No Strings Attached by Jodha(f): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2017
It's blessed to give than to receive...
Re: No Strings Attached by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Cyndyonyx:
I have several times

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Decided To Be A L*sbian” — Ebonyi State University Student Reveals / I'm Confused, Please Help Me With Your Advice. / “that Black Woman Dragged My Hand To Her Vagina” Said By My Chinese Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.