Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love (1779 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
Girls, Never marry someone you only love marry someone whom you know loves you. When in a relationship with a man, never you throw yourself at his feet or marry him when you suspect his heart is not all yours. There are simple signs to know a man loves you. Examples include; How interested is He in solving my problems, How attentive is he when i talk to him. If a man loves you, your problems becomes his problems and when problems are solved together love becomes thicker. There are of course other signs to show that a man really loves you apart from the ones i have written but never marry someone you only love.
Finally never agree to be a stay at home mum it can ruin your future.
Love. Lady 234

Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Ben13: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
all the single ladies!
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by mrperfect(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2009
A gospel of Lady 234.
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by smooooooth: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
philosphers are always victims.
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Ben13: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
LOL not always true.
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by freecocoa(f): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
U wrote something worth reading,i wish it was dat easy.
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by babypalm: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2009
and never love the man u marry only abi? good advice
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by babypalm: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
and never love the man u marry only abi? good advice
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
smooooooth:

What do you mean
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by selencious(f): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2010
Good advice, Thnks Lady
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
selencious:

Good advice, Thnks Lady

You're welcome!
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by baybbootz(f): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
Not true, theyve jus been more and very xperienced smiley wink
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Ebywizzy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
An advocate of break ups and shattered marriages,a prophetess of for better to stay for worse to GO. From ur write up u prefer CONDITIONAL LOVE. E.g love a man if he is wealthy or handsome.little did u know that these can perish at any time.i know how you will end up sorry for you(AN EVANGELIST OF DIVORCE)
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by baybbootz(f): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
^^
@ebi, watd she do 2 yhu,shz jus stating d truth n fact,
gzzzzzzzz undecided
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
Ebywizzy:

An advocate of break ups and shattered marriages,a prophetess of for better to stay for worse to GO. From your write up u prefer CONDITIONAL LOVE. E.g love a man if he is wealthy or handsome.little did u know that these can perish at any time.i know how you will end up sorry for you(AN EVANGELIST OF DIVORCE)

Did you read my post very well.
I don't support all those things you labelled against me.

Lady 234:

Girls, Never marry someone you only love marry someone whom you know loves you. When in a relationship with a man, never you throw yourself at his feet or marry him when you suspect his heart is not all yours. There are simple signs to know a man loves you. Examples include; How interested is He in solving my problems, How attentive is he when i talk to him. If a man loves you, your problems becomes his problems and when problems are solved together love becomes thicker. There are of course other signs to show that a man really loves you apart from the ones i have written but never marry someone you only love.
Finally never agree to be a stay at home mum it can ruin your future.
Love. Lady 234
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by Lady234: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
freecocoa:

U wrote something worth reading,i wish it was dat easy.

I know it isn't easy. But women must "grow up".
Marrying a man who doesn't really love one is disastrous. That is why i encourage women to read their books and head for financial success because if a woman is financially stable and YES financially independent and HER EYES ARE OPEN then she won't be used as trash by men.

Love. Lady 234
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by dani1luv: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
:d
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by handmaid: 12:04pm On May 25, 2012
@poster lady 234
how would u say such a thing? Its better to ask ladies to marry men who love them in return. From the way you put it, you are asking the ladies to marry those who love them regardless of whether they(the ladies) love them at all :/
Re: Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love by ifihearam: 1:33pm On May 25, 2012
And who told you men are after women with financial success?
Hw can they be controlled

If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th / Ever Meet A Virgin? / Off This Guy Real Quick.