Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought (4355 Views)

5 Reasons Christians Should Share Testimonies In Church - Tunde Korede / Is Allah ⅓ Of The Qur'an. A Book Made Of Trees? / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
analice107:

Finally this one has grown a brain. Indeed Allah is satan who almost killed muharmad Making him believe he was God.

Perv! I thought you suppose don get sense but look at you, you're worse than ever. It's better you think of your future and rectify yourself before its too late.

Why did Muhammad killed 900 Jews in one day? Wasn't it because they won't recognise him as the prophet sent by Yahweh?

He executed men from amongst them who fought against the Muslims and I see nothing wrong with that. He judged them according to their scripture except you want us to believe the scripture is fabricated.

“When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. (Bible – Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

Dummy, this is what your bible stated and it was applied to the Jews and you go about beating your hairy face about!

Idol worshipper.

I worship only one true God, you on the other hand worship 3 different gods, you didn't stop at that, you mold them and pray to them. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
plainbibletruth:

I take it that my questions are beyond your comprehension.
Thanks for expressing your inability to answer.
Your questions are unreasonable, anyone who attempts to answer who be on the same level of your low intellect. You cannot comprehend, you don't read and you don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
annunaki2:

[s]Yes your al taquiya prophet claimed that his god is the same as the biblical God whose name is Yahweh. You should direct your anger to mohamed for deceiving you and a Billion other muslims into believing he was sent by the biblical God. Mohammmed is nothing but a fraud and Allah was a local pagan deity his family worshipped.[/s]
As usual you be baba werey, nothing of any worth. It's almost getting to your 10th year on Nairaland and there's nothing reasonable you can brag about that you've impacted on anyone. Just empty noises!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by analice107: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

Perv! I thought you suppose don get sense but look at you, you're worse than ever. It's better you think of your future and rectify yourself before its too late.

He executed men from amongst them who fought against the Muslims and I see nothing wrong with that. He judged them according to their scripture except you want us to believe the scripture is fabricated.

“When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. (Bible – Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

Dummy, this is what your bible stated and it was applied to the Jews and you go about beating your hairy face about!

I worship only one true God, you on the other hand worship 3 different gods, you didn't stop at that, you mold them and pray to them. Hypocrite!
Poor you, on your way to hell to join muharmad
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by alBHAGDADI: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

A prophet that kills the people he's suppose to preach to, is that one a prophet?

3 Likes

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by orisa37: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2017
The Quran is an Excellent Sermon on The Omnipotent God that The Bible preaches about also Excellently from Genesis to Revelation.
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by annunaki2(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

Your al taquiya signature says that 'acts off terrorism done in the name of Islam does not equate acts condoned by islam' yet you have the audacity to justify and condone mohammed's evil terrorists acts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by ilyasmuy: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2017
analice107:

Let me take it that you dont know or you are using Altigyya to lie as a typical muslim.

Before muharmad was declared a prophet by Waraqa bin Nawal, what was the Kaaba, and what did it housed?

Let me help you, it housed all the pagan statues in all of the Arabian Peninsula. It was called the house of gods. Every god had its effigy there, even the statue of the catholic virgin Mary was there.

Muharmad after being conferred with the prophethood thought it wise to cast out all other effigies leaving only the statue of allah and his three daughters, Allat, Manat and Uzzar. It was later he decided to remove the statues then went about shouting monotheism.

Dude, get your facts straight Al Mutalab, Muhammad's grand father, and Abdullah Muhammad's father were idol worshipers, they worshipped allah the moon god with his three daughters.

Keep your Islam to yourselves.

Lies. So you claimed Allah has daughters.......

Quran 18 Verse 4-5

"And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."

"No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie."
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by ilyasmuy: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
But Christians on this thread are very ignorant. What will an Arab Christian call his God?? Is it not Allah?? In arabic Bible, Isn't God translated to Allah. They keep abusing God cos they are very ignorant. Allah = Olohun = God = Chineke = Creator of heaven and earth.. Whatever language you put it.............
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by ilyasmuy: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2017
analice107:

Finally this one has grown a brain. Indeed Allah is satan who almost killed muharmad Making him believe he was God.

Why did Muhammad killed 900 Jews in one day? Wasn't it because they won't recognise him as the prophet sent by Yahweh?

Idol worshipper.

You are too dull. Let me inform you. This is from wikipedia. Allah = God. Be informed and stop all this ignorant posts.
"The word Allah has been used by Arabic people of different religions since pre-Islamic times.[8] More specifically, it has been used as a term to refer to God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians."

"Before Islam existed, the name Allah was used by Arab Christians and Jews to refer to the one true god. “As Hebrew and Arabic are closely related Semitic languages, it is commonly accepted that Allah (root, ilāh) and the Biblical Elohim are cognate derivations of same origin, as is Eloah, a Hebrew word which is used (e.g., in the Book of Job) to mean ‘(the) God’ and also ‘god or gods’ as is the case of Elohim. Elohim and Eloah ultimately derive from the root El, ‘strong’, possibly genericized from El (deity), as in the Ugaritic ’lhm (consonants only), meaning ‘children of El’ (the ancient Near Eastern creator god in pre-Abrahamic tradition). In Jewish scripture Elohim is used as a descriptive title for the God of the scriptures whose name is YHWH, as well as for pagan gods.” "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Ajixegun: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2017
quaran admonished it readers to go seek knowledge from the people of the book (Jews and Christians), the same quaran also says they should be killed. What a wickedness. My friend we don't serve the same God. Christians serve Yeweh (the true Almighty God) through Yahsua while muslims serve god the three Hebrew men refused to bow down to ( in the way manner muslims bow down eastward during paying session) in the days of king Nebukadnezzah.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
annunaki2:

Your al taquiya signature says that 'acts off terrorism done in the name of Islam does not equate acts condoned by islam' yet you have the audacity to justify and condone mohammed's evil terrorists acts.
Bloody hypocrite, I didn't even quote anything from the Islamic literature. I agreed that he executed the Jewish warriors, I'm not denying it and they were judged according to their own book. If I wanted to deny the whole story, I can, because it's from a weak source.

So backoff that childish attitude of yours!
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ajixegun:
quaran admonished it readers to go seek knowledge from the people of the book (Jews and Christians), the same quaran also says they should be killed. What a wickedness. My friend we don't serve the same God. Christians serve Yeweh (the true Almighty God) through Yahsua while muslims serve god the three Hebrew men refused to bow down to ( in the way manner muslims bow down eastward during paying session) in the days of king Nebukadnezzah.
Can you quote were the Qur'an says Jews and Christians should be killed?
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
A prophet that kills the people he's suppose to preach to, is that one a prophet?
Lmao grin grin grin He preached to them and some of them accepted. He executed their warriors after they betrayed the Muslims and allied with the enemies which would have caused the annihilation of the whole Muslims if they succeeded. The bible gave a punishment for that and it was categorically followed!
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
ilyasmuy:

Quran 18 Verse 4-5

"And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."

"No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie."

Don't answer or mind those kuffar. Most of the points they're bringing up as been cleared up many years ago, in fact some as far back as 5years. Whenever they see a new Muslim here, they begin to make noise.
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by annunaki2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
Bloody hypocrite, I didn't even quote anything from the Islamic literature. I agreed that he executed the Jewish warriors, I'm not denying it and they were judged according to their own book. If I wanted to deny the whole story, I can, because it's from a weak source.

So backoff that childish attitude of yours!

At least you have now admitted that Islam condones acts of terrorism done in it's name and that mohamed was also a terrorist.
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by annunaki2(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
Don't answer or mind those kuffar. Most of the points they're bringing up as been cleared up many years ago, in fact some as far back as 5years. Whenever they see a new Muslim here, they begin to make noise.

Sharrap! Not one single point has been cleared, all you guys do is to apply al taquiya, obfuscate issues or use evasive tactics.
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
annunaki2:

At least you have now admitted that Islam condones acts of terrorism done in it's name and that mohamed was also a terrorist.
Mugu!!! grin grin
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by analice107: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
ilyasmuy:

You are too dull. Let me inform you. This is from wikipedia. Allah = God. Be informed and stop all this ignorant posts.
"The word Allah has been used by Arabic people of different religions since pre-Islamic times.[8] More specifically, it has been used as a term to refer to God by Muslims (both Arab and non-Arab) and Arab Christians."

"Before Islam existed, the name Allah was used by Arab Christians and Jews to refer to the one true god. “As Hebrew and Arabic are closely related Semitic languages, it is commonly accepted that Allah (root, ilāh) and the Biblical Elohim are cognate derivations of same origin, as is Eloah, a Hebrew word which is used (e.g., in the Book of Job) to mean ‘(the) God’ and also ‘god or gods’ as is the case of Elohim. Elohim and Eloah ultimately derive from the root El, ‘strong’, possibly genericized from El (deity), as in the Ugaritic ’lhm (consonants only), meaning ‘children of El’ (the ancient Near Eastern creator god in pre-Abrahamic tradition). In Jewish scripture Elohim is used as a descriptive title for the God of the scriptures whose name is YHWH, as well as for pagan gods.” "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
Responding to you will be likened to responding to a Camel, so I'll pass.
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by analice107: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
ilyasmuy:

Quran 18 Verse 4-5

Who then are Alat, Manat and Uzza? Amadioha's daughters? Gerrarahia
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by annunaki2(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
Mugu!!! grin grin

tongue

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by ilyasmuy: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

I now perfectly understand why a christian will not enter paradise. They are hypocrites. They only care about this world. And some of them are just too dull that they can never accept the true message of monotheism. How will a right thinking person worship someone who cried on the cross?? And still called the person god?? An human being who was helpless on the cross a god

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by gabe: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
The quran is a mummo jumbo of stories copied from the bible, from the jewish talmud and made up stories of fake exploits of muhammed. Anybody thinking the quran, bible or whatever religious book is written under whatever 'divine' inspiration is deluded. All religious books were written by a community of scribes/monks/priests intent of spreading their religious brand.
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Kaysalas(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

Please go through this thread this guy opened by himself 2years back. Read, because there are things which would be clear to you! https://www.nairaland.com/2489382/where-did-mohammeds-stories-come

You really shouldn't have quoted me bro.
But since you have, kindly answer the following;
1. A 54 yr old man penetrating a 9 yr old girl..why? What justification can you give for this. Isn't Moh a paedophile? If not, kindly explain. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kaysalas:

1. A 54 yr old man penetrating a 9 yr old girl..why? What justification can you give for this. Isn't Moh a paedophile? If not, kindly explain. Thanks in anticipation.
If you knew the meaning of pedophile, you wouldn't have opened your mouth like that anyhow.

If you can kindly answer what's the meaning of pedophile?
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by plainbibletruth: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Any Muslim who claims that Mohamed ONLY fought those who were fighting against him is a BIG LIAR.

Such a one is trying to create a DIFFERENT HISTORY from what records actually state.

When such a person then turns to the Bible, which he doesn't and cannot understand, to claim that the Bible - a book muslims claim has been corrupted - to justify what Mohamed did, a sane analyst immediately sees a person who wants to TWIST issues all in a bid to 'prove' a point.

It is clear from history that Mohamed went on wars of conquest. And no one should try to trick others into believing otherwise. Mohamed deliberately targeted people to subjugate them to islam. In fact the spread of islam was largely due to this.

From north Africa to west Africa to Asia, the historical FACTS of Islamic UNWARRANTED attacks is recorded very clearly in literature upon literature.

Anyone who is taken in by the PROPAGANDA that islam has been or has somehow turned into a religion of peace either DOES NOT KNOW HISTORY or know the quran and other Islamic books which DRIVE the muslim mind.

Those who propagate such Lies - like Demmzy - are DECEIVERS, LIARS and DOUBLE-FACED foot soldiers of those who do not really want peace but conquest at all cost.

Demmzy is never able to CLEARLY or DIRECTLY answer questions - never! I challenge him to address my posts in this thread if he claims otherwise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by annunaki2(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
plainbibletruth:
Any Muslim who claims that Mohamed ONLY fought those who were fighting against him is a BIG LIAR.

Such a one is trying to create a DIFFERENT HISTORY from what records actually state.

When such a person then turns to the Bible, which he doesn't and cannot understand, to claim that the Bible - a book muslims claim has been corrupted - to justify what Mohamed did, a sane analyst immediately sees a person who wants to TWIST issues all in a bid to 'prove' a point.

It is clear from history that Mohamed went on wars of conquest. And no one should try to trick others into believing otherwise. Mohamed deliberately targeted people to subjugate them to islam. In fact the spread of islam was largely due to this.

From north Africa to west Africa to Asia, the historical FACTS of Islamic UNWARRANTED attacks is recorded very clearly in literature upon literature.

Anyone who is taken in by the PROPAGANDA that islam has been or has somehow turned into a religion of peace either DOES NOT KNOW HISTORY or know the quran and other Islamic books which DRIVE the muslim mind.

Those who propagate such Lies - like Demmzy - are DECEIVERS, LIARS and DOUBLE-FACED foot soldiers of those who do not really want peace but conquest at all cost.

Demmzy is never able to CLEARLY or DIRECTLY answer questions - never! I challenge him to address my posts in this thread if he claims otherwise.

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Kaysalas(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
If you knew the meaning of pedophile, you wouldn't have opened your mouth like that anyhow.

Hey bro! Kindly open a new tab, type in the word "paedophile" and ...VIOLA! There you go!
When you are done , take time to conjure a very good defence, I am waiting...cheers wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Kaysalas(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Demmzy15:

Hey bro! How was ur night? Trust you slept well. Still waiting for you on this thread O! Abi u don RUN? grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Demmzy15(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kaysalas:

Hey bro! How was ur night? Trust you slept well. Still waiting for you on this thread O! Abi u don RUN? grin grin grin wink
I don't run from people like you, I asked you a question and you throw it back at me. It shows you cannot be reasoned with, so I'll pass!
Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by Kaysalas(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Demmzy15:
I don't run from people like you, I asked you a question and you throw it back at me. It shows you cannot be reasoned with, so I'll pass!
hahaha! Funny u! Instead of asking that question, you could have just asked Google you know, u'll get an answer almost instantaneously.
Anyway, just so you know I am well schooled and not half-baked, simply put, a paedophile is one who is sexually interested in CHILDREN.
Now over to you wink

Kaysalas:

Re: Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought by plainbibletruth: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2017
What JIHAD Really Is

Recognized historical sources (Islamic and non-muslim) show what, in the muslim world, is taken as widely known and celebrated story, which is that: Allah came up with his final revelation through his final prophet for all mankind and he (Allah) commanded his prophet and his followers (muslims) to spread the message which is to be accepted willingly or by forced submission – Jihad!

History show that those who refused to willingly accept islam were fought, with many eventually defeated and SUBJUGATED. Accounts of these wars are in many muslim traditional narratives. Where these muslim warriors were “lenient” they (the muslim jihadists) allowed the conquered people to live as second-class citizens but must pay specified taxes in addition to accepting other humiliations.

Today, in a bid perhaps to “reform” islam in the eyes of others, muslims will go as far as to tell (DECEIVE?) the world that “jihad” which was originally nothing but armed warfare to advance islam only means “individual” submission to Allah.

The plain truth is that contrary to what many muslims apologists would have the world believe about islam and its “jihad”, the word simply means the spread of islam by arms as a religious duty for every muslim.

Muslims (even when they refuse to openly admit and state it before others) have venerated Islamic conquests and seen nothing evil in them since the conquests have been used to cause “infidels” to come to Allah. To them there is nothing to be sorry about or apologise for in the atrocities committed by Islamic warriors. This same attitude accounts for the PASSIVE responses of majority of muslims and muslim nations to modern day Islamic terrorism and other extremes.

Fortunately God has deemed it fit through history – Islamic and non-islamic records – to record for us the unquestionable facts of Mohamed and Islam’s so called ‘holy wars’. Wanting to TWIST the facts of history by muslims only show that they not only lack INTEGRITY but have decided to blind themselves to the majorly DARKER side of islam – a blindness that has made them not to see the glorious light of the ONE and true God who made ALL PROVISION in Jesus Christ for them to attain true salvation.

“Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved” Acts 4:12

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Gospel Singer? / Dangerous Signals That A Baby Is About To Be Killed By Witches Or Occult Agents / Why Christians Should Not Fall For The Propaganda That Says They Shouldn't Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.