Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... (1515 Views)

Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... by Japhet1(f): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
The boobalicious rapper took some time away from her feud with Remy Ma to post 8 pictures of the sizzling look
Nicki Minaj has just bounced back with new music and it looks like she's got a fresh wardrobe to match.
The hot rapper, who is currently in Paris, was clearly feeling all kinds of sexy as she posted eight snaps in a row of the figure-hugging baby pink outfit.
The Feeling Myself star was close to spilling out of the tiny bodysuit which barely vagina
"She see my sexy ass every time she scroll," she wrote, which is a line from her new song Make Love.
In other snaps she's posing next to American football players Odell Beckham Jr and Von Miller.
There's also a snap of her and Drake, who she recently joined on stage at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris.

“[Drake] means the world to me, and I want you guys to know that,” she said onstage. “I just want to beg you guys to chase your dreams. Don’t let anyone or anything get in your motherf**king way...

SEE PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj exposes boobs and bum in tiny pink latex bodysuit before posing....
Re: Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... by Alleviating: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Odeh... Put photos undecided

If I click the link, make i die undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... by Alleviating: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... by newyorks(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Op is hi on ngene evu weed.
Re: Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... by elkon(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
hmmm my crush. my baby mama. .undecided op where you talk sey she dey ma go meet ha
Re: Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... by rattlesnake(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
ur fada
Re: Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... by Jodha(f): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dope queen... Nicky all the way..

(1) (Reply)

What Misconceptions Did You Have About Sex Before You Lost Your Virginity? / Men Why Do You Bents On Breaking The Hearts Of Ladies Who Truly Love You. / Naija babes won't kill somebody. Hahan! What happen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.