Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here (3484 Views)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos / Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by alldemgirls: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2017
They say if you’ve got it, flaunt it and that motto clearly applies to rapper Nicki Minaj after she shared a VERY revealing selfie on her Instagram.

see unclad pix here

Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by SmartchoicesNG: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2017
undecided
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2017
I'm confused because I saw her pregnant recently on an interview on TV
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by RisingUp: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2017
shocked
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by axeman2(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2017
ANTI-CHRIST
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by Davash222(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2017
The last picture... Her left breast looks abnormal..

My observation though.
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by nelson7777: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
it dosn't look real to me
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by tobisco29(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2017
No be Today, Its her way of life
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by divinehand2003(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Fake bööbs
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by Nature8(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
shocked
Re: See How Niki Minaj Exposes Her Breast With Topless Selfie-see Here by DorisK(f): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Weird ow ladies take the nipples to be their breast. the other part of the lump to be just their chest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... / Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction / This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.