Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Top Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single Even At 40 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single Even At 40 (688 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Why Most Ladies Are Still Single, Even When They Don't Want To Be / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single Even At 40 by Johnpele: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2017
I will like us to discuss on the reasons why most ladies are not yet married even as they clock 40.

One of my friend said to me one day that all these Single ladies i see around has one thing or the other that make them remain unmarried.

He said most has attitudenal issues, some are not ready to settle with a man who is not financially up
there. He said that when you come close to some to interract you will find out that upon their mature age of 40 and above you will find out the ladies still thinks like a girl of 18 years. Not mature in thinking and action.

Recently, someone i know approached a lady he would love to marry.... Continue Reading Here => http://datebadoo..com/2017/04/top-reasons-why-most-ladies-are-still-single.html
Re: Top Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single Even At 40 by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 08, 2017
You don't need to read a blog to know the obvious here
They are single because they are unrealistic ...fix that mindset and a lot of things will fall into place.
Re: Top Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single Even At 40 by dimexy247(m): 3:54am On Apr 08, 2017
I don't care
Re: Top Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single Even At 40 by kwalakwala123(f): 4:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Some single ladies of that age are truly having attitude problem if you get closer to them you will find out that most of them are mummy's girl. Is either they are lazy and dirty while claiming to be big girls. 1.They like free money like anything...
2.They can nag for Africa
3.Most of them are terrible cook
4.They are very materialistic
5.They lack financial intelligence
6.They are reckless spenders
7. They are very stingy
8.They are very very temperamental

9. Most of them are either having family or spiritual problems, or they are witches or their mothers are very fetish and diabolical in nature. They must have had sex with over 200 men. They are likely to have fertility problems or health problems. You better go spiritual and medical check up before you even think of sleeping with them not to talk of marriage

(1) (Reply)

Bleeding Love by Chicybez / Sex And... / Best Sex Tips Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.