Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,431 members, 7,958,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri (638 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by Ra88: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Was Apostle Johnson Suleman sleeping with Nollywood Actor, Leo Mezie, when he paid his entire medical bill of £60,000 for kidney transplant in UK? This is what they don't tell you! Was apostle Suleman sleeping with the nine poor Nigerians (male and female) he gave cars to on February 5th, 2016? Was he sleeping with the 30 widows and other indigent people that he gave out millions to to start their own businesses? This is Leo Mezie's testimony 'I want to at this point thank Apostle Suleiman Johnson for all what he did for me. I have never met him before; I took ill but as soon he heard the news, he contacted me and asked that we stopped all further public appeal for fund.' This is a man with a Christlike mind who lives and loves to help people and you wicked souls who will not even spare a dime to help your own starving relations, how much more a stranger, come here to condemn him!
Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by Goldenheart(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
cry

Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
We refuse to be fooled Reno...
Spend less time defending the guilty and more time begging Sen. BRUCE for contracts and maybe you'd do better in life.

Apostle should apologize to his wife, the church and Nigerians for attempting to play with our intelligence

Then he should step aside for misappropriation of church funds
Chai
Na Pricewater Cooper fit audit that church.

I wish AMCON could take over that church sef

4 Likes

Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by Firstcitizen: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Was he in need? yes

Was Daniella in need? If you ask me who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
We refuse to be fooled..

Apostle should apologize to his wife, the church and Nigerians

Apologize for what exactly? Otobos Press conference or Genuine legal processes observed and him found guilty?

Which one?
Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Damn... Is he fuckinggg gay man
Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by Buharimustgo: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
The brains behind the scandals did a very poor job,they left traces of the source in their desperation to nail Apostle Sulaman, what of the so called Queen seeking for protection from Kaduna Government, poor job from BMC,EMC,APMC
Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by SooCute(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
una
wan
finish
this
man
Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by Edwinmason(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Spend less time defending the guilty and more time begging Sen. BRUCE for contracts and maybe you'd do better in life.

Apostle should apologize to his wife, the church and Nigerians for attempting to play with our intelligence

Chai

your case taya me
Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by DLondonboiy: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Chai

Look at them....agents of darkness!
Idol worshipper!

All your demonic plans against the Apostle would fail in Jesus Name....
Is that the god you worship on your dp?
Re: Was Apostle Johnson Suleman Sleeping With Leo Mezie - Reno Omokri by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Reno is making a good point here.

(1) (Reply)

Easter: Religion Is Love, Not Hatred – MURIC / Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.