Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science (8364 Views)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by alobright17(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, nope! never! you're still the only one, themonk is just a friend. love you much much honey
Now I can sleep like a baby knowing my girl is still mine kiss theMonk what God has joined hmmmmmm no come pour sand for inside my Garri oooo
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
alobright17:
Now I can sleep like a baby knowing my girl is still mine kiss theMonk what God has joined hmmmmmm no come pour sand for inside my Garri oooo
of course you can sleep like a baby, don't mind him, I'm sure he was sent! I already told him I was gonna break his head yesterday
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Does not apply here.
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na only number 11 I understand
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by alobright17(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
of course you can sleep like a baby, don't mind him, I'm sure he was sent! I already told him I was gonna break his head yesterday
You're smart ma baby,they sent him to come put as-sunder..I love you
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, nope! never! you're still the only one, themonk is just a friend. love you much much honey
My love, you have aready denied me embarassed
This your love for me is watery oo angry
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
alobright17:
You're smart ma baby,they sent him to come put as-sunder..I love you
lol, abi O. me too!
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
themonk:

My love, you have aready denied me embarassed
This your love for me is watery oo angry
denied you? nope, not for once! your my darling and he's my honey. nope my love for you is thick is kunu
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
rawgurl:

do i look like a married woman sad ?
I was asking to know o grin
I hope your boyfriend wont trouble me when I eventually steal your heart, is he strong?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
denied you? nope, not for once! your my darling and he's my honey. nope my love for you is thick is kunu
grin
Oya chop kiss kiss
So when are we getting married grin
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
themonk:

grin
Oya chop kiss kiss
So when are we getting married grin
lol, that will be when you take me to Uranus for vacation. no Uranus, no marriage!
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, that will be when you take me to Uranus for vacation. no Uranus, no marriage!
I hope if I build a rocket you wont be scared to enter, I failed maths in high school o grin
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
themonk:

I hope if I build a rocket you wont be scared to enter, I failed maths in high school o grin
lol, failed maths? I don't care about that, all I want is Uranus ooo, don't know how you gonna do it , we must go in two weeks time ooooo
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, failed maths? I don't care about that, all I want is Uranus ooo, don't know how you gonna do it , we must go in two weeks time ooooo
Thats what am saying na, ive already built the rocket, I built it with paper. Just come and meet me in lagos so we can go grin
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
Thats what am saying na, ive already built the rocket, I built it with paper. Just come and meet me in lagos so we can go grin
The rocket only leaves by 12 midnight so you would have to sleep in my room. By 12 midnight the rocket will ejaculate through space grin
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
RadiantBae:

You just derail this poor thread undecided

I kno shi about that i hve no intrest knowin
Radiantbae, you know am only joking witbh all these other people. It is you that is my love kiss
Your radiance penetrates my ray bans dark glasses and hit my eyes causing my sight to orgasm at the presence of your exquisite figure. You are my evidence of the existence of GOD cause evolution couldnt have created something this beautiful.
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
themonk:

The rocket only leaves by 12 midnight so you would have to sleep in my room. By 12 midnight the rocket will ejaculate through space grin
LMAO @ rocket ejaculate through space. I'm not going again , since we're leaving in the midnight.
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
LMAO @ rocket ejaculate through space. I'm not going again , since we're leaving in the midnight.
Lol, what's your name dear?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
themonk:

Lol, what's your name dear?
olayinka , you?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
rawgurl:

if ma hubby catch u eeh :p:p
Seriously?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
rawgurl:

if ma hubby catch u eeh :p:p
Seriously, your hubby strong?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
olayinka , you?
Oluebube, can I send you a pm?
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
themonk:
Oluebube, can I send you a pm?
I don't check my mails often.
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
I don't check my mails often.
So, can I have your number? You can modify the post to clear your number once I get it, if you don't want others to take it.
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by rawgurl(f): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science by themonk(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
rawgurl:

i no know, never see him fight maybe if both of u fight i will know whether his strong or not.
Lol, I would do anything for you baby kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways Your Girlfriend May Be Destroying Your Health [NO 1 Will Shock You] / Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? / A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.