Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. (2824 Views)

Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband / Philandering Husband And Landlady Get Stuck While Having S*x.(video) / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
As a lady it is so sad that no matter how you dream of getting a sexually faithful man to marry,you can never ever be sure of what to expect.

It has become so boring that most times when a woman dissolves her marriage it is mostly hinged on sexual unfaithfulness from the man and I just wonder how long this will continue.

More absurd is the fact that 90% of ladies who leave their marriages because their husbands were unfaithful usually end up with another philanderer or polygamist so why fool yourself leaving your marriage in the first place?

So i ask the ladies which one would they settle for provided these are the only options available and it is mandatory for them to marry?

1.A man who stays married to only you but philanders or

2.A sexually faithful polygamous man?

Some would rather choose to remain unmarried but you are still most likely to date a man who will fall into either of these two options.

Please save yourself the notion that since there are still faithful guys out there then you have the chance of meeting one. The best you can do to help yourself is to believe there is no sexually faithful man out there.

Any lady who hinges her marital happiness on her husband sexual faithfulness should start rehearsing how to cry....what matters is that you remain the main woman in his life and as long as he does his manly duties at home please focus on making your life and that of your child (ren) better. This is one of the vital secrets to marital longevity.

Many ladies are in the psycaltry as i write this all because of heartbreak and this makes me wonder if there are no better things to achieve in life than killing yourself over an inconsequential philanderer or polygamist.

Many ladies will not like this but 99% of married ladies are either married to option 1 or 2 and if you are not ready for the high probability of marrying either of the two options then don't bother getting married.

I don't know if this is factual enough.

Over to the ladies.

1 Share

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
This guy thread no the take to make FP. Its better I book.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Which kain options be this na? undecided

3 Likes

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
another useless fool creates another useless thread

3 Likes

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Lsofdk(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
If you have nothing to contribute just shut dafuq up and exit the thread.

Where are the ladies at?

5 Likes

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Thank God I checked your profile before responding ..

And I discovered that you need help...Please don't lose hope...Miracles still happen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by obiorathesubtle: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Will you die if you pretend to have sense for once?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Omotayor123(f): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Toks2008:
As a lady it is so sad that no matter how you dream of getting a faithful man to marry,you can never ever be sure of what to expect.

So if you are to get married at all cost,which one would you settle for?

2.A sexually faithful man who is ready to marry you and another woman.
Unfortunately as a lady, you must be ready to choose one or remain single because 98% of men fall into one of the two options so just be ready to tolerate one.

Even if you remain single,you must be ready to date one of the two or remain celibate.

Stop giving excuses for your unfaithfulness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Stop giving excuses for your unfaithfulness

Biko receive sense and see this as a creative piece rather than launching unwarranted attacks.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by sarahade(f): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Toks2008:
As a lady it is so sad that no matter how you dream of getting a faithful man to marry,you can never ever be sure of what to expect.

It has become so boring that most times when a woman dissolves her marriage it is mostly hinged on sexual unfaithfulness from the man and I just wonder how long this will continue.

So i ask the ladies which one would they settle for provided these are the only options available and they must marry?

2.A sexually faithful man who is ready to marry you and another woman.
Unfortunately as a lady, you must be ready to choose one or remain single because 98% of men fall into one of the two options which means it is by share luck that a lady will be with a man who will be sexually faithful to her so just be ready to brace up to tolerate one.

Even if you remain single,you must be ready to date one of the two or remain celibate.

Many ladies will not like this but you either accept it now or be confronted by it.
Over to the ladies.

I'd wait for the 2% sir or remain celibate and live long after all celibacy is not a sin .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Donshegxy10(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
insecure lady, you berra sharrap.

the truth is that most men are polygamous in nature, even if they have 2 wives they still won't be satisfied, I am a man if i am ask to choose but I will prefer to be a philandering man than polygamous , the key is protection from diseases and unwanted pregnancy , I pray you don't experience a polygamous house, most times it destroys the future of the children.

I am not promoting philandering neither am I promoting polygamy each have its own consequences, I preach one man one woman, one happy family.
good bless us all.

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by mazizitonene(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
I think NL should include age limits to people who can comment on certain threads.....not when one opens a thread with a future...some kids....teenagers.....and very young people come in and display their naivety/stupidity with so much confidence......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
mazizitonene:
I think NL should include age limits to people who can comment on certain threads.....not when one opens a thread with a future...some kids....teenagers.....and very young people come in and display their naivety/stupidity with so much confidence......
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
sarahade:

I'd wait for the 2% sir or remain celibate and live long after all celibacy is not a sin .
Help me tell the op.

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by dikeigbo2(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Impersonators
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Toks2008:

Thank God I checked your profile before responding ..

And I discovered that you need help...Please don't lose hope...Miracles still happen.
Use ur brain when trying to create a thread next time.

make use of the watery noodle-like dead brain of yours .
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Lsofdk:
If you have nothing to contribute just shut dafuq up and exit the thread.

Where are the ladies at?
If you let me deal with you here. You will regret your life.

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Don't lemme say amadioha will strike you.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Donshegxy10:

insecure lady, you berra sharrap.

the truth is that most men are polygamous in nature, even if they have 2 wives they still won't be satisfied, I am a man if i am ask to choose but I will prefer to be a philandering man than polygamous , the key is protection from diseases and unwanted pregnancy , I pray you don't experience a polygamous house, most times it destroys the future of the children.

I am not promoting philandering neither am I promoting polygamy each have its own consequences, I preach one man one woman, one happy family.
good bless us all.

so you have better things to say before telling me to shut up. in your life don't ever talk to me in that manner.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:
shocked shocked shocked
What is wrong with this one?
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
What is wrong with this one?

And who is this one?
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Divay22(f): 12:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola5 come and choose o....

Number 2.is out of it...
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

And who is this one?
just get out of my face. I'm not in d same class with you.

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
just get out of my face. I'm not in d same class with you.

I'm so not in the mood this morning, I'll advice you to exercise caution when dealing with me.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 14, 2017
I will most definitely choose NEITHER. angry angry
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 1:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

I'm so not in the mood this morning, I'll advice you to exercise caution when dealing with me.
Try me again and will roast you.
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by NgoziOkoli(f): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2017
NotOfThis:
I will most definitely choose NEITHER. angry angry

and what makes u think u have a say here. all these kids sef
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Kiki early morning!!! Nearly choked on coffee reading this grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Lsofdk(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2017
mazizitonene:
This cracked me up grin
Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by HonestPen: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Toks2008:

Biko receive sense and see this as a creative piece rather than launching unwarranted attacks.
There is no creativity in nonsense.

1 Like

Re: When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. by Lsofdk(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
If you let me deal with you here. You will regret your life.
I'll love to watch you try.
Funny girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Had Any Gay Experience? / Choose! If Given An Opportunity For A Night / Is Happy Home By Luck Or By Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.