Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband (751 Views)

I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband by Ladycewhy(f): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2019
I dont know about other parts of the world but here in Nigeria , when a marriage fails its is always the woman's fault, even when she is physically assaulted, it probably because her mouth is too sharp ,you will hear things like "you sef when he starts with his madness ,avoid him and keep quiet" . oh so they know he has madness ,how cool.

My main focus is on this phrase "she could not keep her husband,which is why another women snatched him from her" .

I have heard this phrase over and over again, and i sometimes wonder the thought process of the people that blurt out this utter load of rubbish from their mouths . Its just absurd that an adult is supposed to be kept by another adult in a supposed union/partnership/relationship.Sometimes i am tempted to ask how is a woman supposed to keep a man, you might hear, pray , be nice do this do that, so in exchange for presence ,a woman has to be pay a price for it,she has to earn his presence by seeking divine intervention so it seems.

An adult man who is supposed to have free will to make rational decisions is now supposed to be kept , sigh!. Why does a woman have to be shamed for her husband's inabilty to keep his penis inside his trousers? I wonder.

6 Likes

Re: Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband by smithes: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2019
That's why we news to consult God before marriage
Re: Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband by CreepyBlackpool: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2019
smithes:
That's why we news to consult God before marriage

****Laughs in Pastor Chris and his wife

Re: Reproach Of A Woman With A Philandering Husband by Kapeter(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2019
That's why y'all need to come from Ondo state. Where i come from, we don't judge people for leaving their marriage. Never. You cannot come and die in your marriage all because of for better for worse.

Where i come from, Marriage is the last thing we uphold that must be suffer suffer, for what reason now haba.

Check around you, you will see my ondo sisters over 30 without faince not to talk of husban buh care less. Toke Makinwa is a typical example. No one gives a f**k about do or die marriage where i come from.

Everyone should have this spirit and watch the world become a better place. Our women can marry, remarry, marry and remarry untill they get it right.

Especially this Akure, Ondo, Ile oluji women you will hear: mi o ma si ni ile e mo, ile daddy mi ni mo ma wa nisihin (like i'm no more in his house, i'm now in my dads) grin which literarily means i'm hoping to remarry o. grin we love our women like that sha, we don't judge them. No be by fire by force.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Matchmaker Disgraced In Ikeja Mall / The Irony Of A Young Man In Love. / Jesus Is LORD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.