Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ever Had Any Gay Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Any Gay Experience? (2751 Views)

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! / Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
I recently read a report of teen gay experiences in Africa and it spurred my interest,how many people in Nigeria have had one kind of gay encounter or another?. My best bet of satisfying my curiousity is nairaland.

Knowing that homosexuality in Nigeria is largely still a closet affair, but recently it seems more people are coming out of the closet, and now we hear incidents of gay conversion(even after marriage in some cases) and seduction. Even rape is now on the rise,though still not as rampant as heterosexual rape reports.

So, who has any gay experiences to share?.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Elparaiso(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Because of my loud liberal views, some guys think I'm gay. I once had one ask me out, I politely declined though.

That's the closest I've gotten to a "gay experience".

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:
Because of my loud liberal views, some guys think I'm gay. I once had one ask me out, I politely declined though.

That's the closest I've gotten to a "gay experience".
That happens a lot, people tend to assume you are gay when you are liberal. Even when you are more handsome than norm, people tend to conclude, and it becomes difficult getting girls.

If I may ask,what age range were you when you got asked out?
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Once met a sugar mama on Eskimi who wanted me to have sex with another guy in front of her before she joins us.

I said God forbid, she abused me and blocked my number.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Elparaiso(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
That happens a lot, people tend to assume you are gay when you are liberal. Even when you are more handsome than norm, people tend to conclude, and it becomes difficult getting girls.

If I may ask,what age range were you when you got asked out?

I was 20 at the time.

Not just gay, because I support rights for Muslims I've been tagged Boko Haram. This country's mentality needs to be revamped.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Snow02: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
I don't even want to... although I have a lot of them in my neighborhood I don't hate gay people (huge fan of Frank Ocean and brockhampton) but I can't stand the act itself why would anyone want to do that?? please I'm for a friend??

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

I was 20 at the time.

Not just gay, because I support rights for Muslims I've been tagged Boko Haram. This country's mentality needs to be revamped.
True, very true.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Once met a sugar mama on Eskimi who wanted me to have sex with another guy in front of her before she joins us.

I said God forbid, she abused me and blocked my number.
Wow....that's quite extreme.
What age range were you at the time?
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
I don't even want to... although I have a lot of them in my neighborhood I don't hate gay people (huge fan of Frank Ocean and brockhampton) but I can't stand the act itself why would anyone want to do that?? please I'm for a friend??
Your neighbourhood?, in lagos?....how do you know they are gay though.

Yeah, I understand that it is very repulsive to many guys naturally. I dont have any problem with it though,its usually the pain that gets me wondering,lol.

I didnt get your last sentence.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Snow02: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
Your neighbourhood?, in lagos?....how do you know they are gay though.

Yeah, I understand that it is very repulsive to many guys naturally. I dont have any problem with it though,its usually the pain that gets me wondering,lol.

I didnt get your last sentence.
one of them recently confessed after having issues with his asshole dude nearly died he's still recovering as we speak... in my neighborhood makurdi as for the last sentence I meant "asking for a friend "
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
one of them recently confessed after having issues with his asshole dude nearly died he's still recovering as we speak... in my neighborhood makurdi as for the last sentence I meant "asking for a friend "
Lol, so they do have issues with their asshole, thought they normally use lubricant,didnt he use lube?....
makurdi?,heard homosexuality is more rampant in the north,how true?....

No, I am not asking for a friend.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Snow02: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
Lol, so they do have issues with their asshole, thought they normally use lubricant,didnt he use lube?....
makurdi?,heard homosexuality is more rampant in the north,how true?....

No, I am not asking for a friend.
ah don't know about all that..I'm just speaking from the little I've seen out here
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by sholajigga(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
OP, e be like say you dey find where you wan run your gay parole.

You keep asking what age and where. Something is not right about you.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Anyone that behaves like the opposite sex is 100% gay!!!
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Uyi168: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
The closest i've gone is having a friend thats gay..at one time,we were very close..once asked me out...we are still close..
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
sholajigga:
OP, e be like say you dey find where you wan run your gay parole.

You keep asking what age and where. Something is not right about you.
Here goes the default mentality.

I am trying to establish the relationship between age and homosexual encounters....

As hard as it is for you to believe,some of us actually enjoy educated curiousity.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by tartar9(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
With gay child molesters..multidunous while as a little kid embarassed
Still struggling to totally get rid of those transmitted homosexual virus I was infected with ever since then angry

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
tartar9:
With gay child molesters..multidunous while as a little kid embarassed
Still struggling to totally get rid of those transmitted homosexual virus I was infected with ever since then angry
I think molestation can cause deep trauma for life, but being infected with "gayism"?, I dont think you can get infected with a phenomenon.

Hope you get over it soon.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by jamariwolf3(f): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
This kind of threads disgust the hell outta me. Evarn are you a gay?
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
jamariwolf3:
Well, if it disgusts you,then dont open it.

Happy new year.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by jamariwolf3(f): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
Well, if it disgusts you,then dont open it.

Happy new year.
Why shouldn't I open it to express my Disgust?
Are you outta your mind?
How can a normal being wake up and decide to educate himself on faggotry, out of all problems in this country.
Have you forgotten that faggitry is an offence punishable by death in this part of the world?
Well let me remind you tiny gay, the day you get caught bending over for a fellow man to tear your enlarged stinky shithole would become the day of reckoning for your perversion.
Rubbish.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Fidelmalek(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
jamariwolf3:
WTF!
It disgusts the hell out of you, and you saw the heading, clearly!, opened it, viewed comments, clicked the reply button and commented.
So much for hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by jamariwolf3(f): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Fidelmalek:
WTF!
It disgusts the hell out of you, and you saw the heading, clearly!, opened it, viewed comments, clicked the reply button and commented.
So much for hypocrisy
Keep fucking ur fellow men. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Fidelmalek:
WTF!
So much for hypocrisy
I really dont get the way some people reason, the sub-human intelligence displayed on nairaland can be shocking sometimes.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Fidelmalek(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
I really dont get the way some people reason, the sub-human intelligence displayed on nairaland can be shocking sometimes.
very appalling
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by sholajigga(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
Here goes the default mentality.

I am trying to establish the relationship between age and homosexual encounters....

As hard as it is for you to believe,some of us actually enjoy educated curiousity.

Your curiousity will take you places you don’t want.

Continue asking lame questions.
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
No/yes
Re: Ever Had Any Gay Experience? by EVarn(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
sholajigga:

Your curiousity will take you places you don’t want.

Continue asking lame questions.
I rather hope not, my curiousity will definitely increase my knowledge.

You need to be more curious,and ask "lame" questions too, at least, it may increase your intelligence a little.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll: Check Out The Hilarious Reply A Lady Got. / She Told him She Will Break Up With Him By December If He Didn't Secure A Job / This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.