Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Am Wide Awake (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Wide Awake (photos) (738 Views)

I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Wide Awake (photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Its Mr. Newbeginning

Wake up please... it is more than just about living.. it is all about existing...

No job in this world will pay you to uplift yourself... They will just pay you to make them richer..

So be independent.. .Go for your dreams..

I am wide awake... I woke up years ago to the real deal.. .that the African way of life.. Be Born.. Be Groomed... Go to School.. Graduate.. Get A Job... Get Married.. Make Children and die is not the true way of the human life..

Be Born.. Be Groomed.. Go to School.. Build Your Dreams.. Graduate... Establish your business (get capital, funds from investors, banks, family and friends and not getting a job to make funds).. Get Married.. Make Children.. and you will never die.. because your name will be immortal and your children will continue the cycle...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Wide Awake (photos) by ijobaooorun(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Are u trying to give me an advice .......really nice though
Re: I Am Wide Awake (photos) by yomi007k(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin

Im living my dreams....e no easy sha.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wide Awake (photos) by TosinDru: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one bro
But not everyone can be entrepreneurs tho. Cos I think that's the trend now.
Being an employee is getting way underrated and some people without clear vision of what entrepreneurship means quit their jobs and learn the hard way that their main purpose might be to help and support others in achieving their dreams. That might look like a second or third tier life purpose, but believe me, purpose has no class.
I'm an entrepreneur tho.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: I Am Wide Awake (photos) by mazizitonene(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one op....

(1) (Reply)

Those Days In Secondary School, When Food & Nut.... / Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm / How To Differentiate Between Lust And Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.