Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (4435 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:44am On Nov 23, 2019
So, everyone is asleep, but I'm awake designing the cover of the book that will change your life.

This books is a life-changer. Great things happen when everyone is snoring.

3 Likes

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:49am On Nov 23, 2019
I came up with the title while in my dream, so I had to wake and design it instantly. It will be available in 2020/2021.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by and1one: 4:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Ride on
Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by 9jamag(m): 4:50am On Nov 23, 2019
Nice concept
Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by 1stbest(m): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Arya303:
Incase we've forgotten. I am Aryasand.
104 ,419 ,
Go find work and stop posting nonsense.
Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ArticleBeast: 5:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Nice cover but try to reduce the reflection of the sun ray on those letters.

5 Likes

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Nice cover but try to reduce the reflection of the sun ray on those letters.
You're right. The sun on the subtitle needs to be reduced.

3 Likes

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ThothHermes: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
What software do you design with?
Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Type of software doesn't matter. You can use GIMP, Paint.net, Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw, etc. and you'll get a great design.

If I'm to recommend, then use Photoshop.
Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
iLegendd:
So, everyone is asleep, but I'm awake designing the cover of the book that will change your life.

This book is a life-changer. Great things happen when everyone is snoring.

this cover is beautiful and eye catchy

1 Like

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
I think you should check the reflection of the sun set on the water it covered some words or may be you should use black ink
Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
I think you should check the reflection of the sun set on the water it covered some words or may be you should use black ink

Fixed.

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
The 3D versions.

2 Likes

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
The subtitle is too long....and it should be "from financial depression to....."

1 Like

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:35am On Nov 24, 2019
The title got me. Ride on brotherly

1 Like

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
The title got me. Ride on brotherly

In your mind, what do you think I wrote: "sun or son?"

Lemme see what you'll answer.

1 Like

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by hitmanblue: 2:00am On Nov 27, 2019
Like your design, would like to talk to you about the software you using

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2019
hitmanblue:
Like your design, would like to talk to you about the software you using

Professionally, your type of request are not to be granted because it's against the rule in business — don't reveal what you use.

Luckily, I'll say this: Type of software doesn't matter. You can use GIMP, Paint.net, Photoshop, Illustrator, Coreldraw, etc. and you'll get a great design.

If I'm to recommend, then use Photoshop.

Also, you people should stop putting your numbers or email addresses when making a request on NL. Those things are only needed when the person has approved the request.

1 Like

Re: I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
iLegendd:

In your mind, what do you think I wrote: "sun or son?"

Lemme see what you'll answer.
Sun of course.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Highly Depressed. A Cry For Help! / Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page / Reekado Banks Brother in Fresh Cheating Scandal (Leaked Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.