Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (455 Views)

My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by hugolala17(m): 1:06am On Mar 14, 2017
ve been dating a girl for over 8years now, have graduated from uni and now serving just few month to complete my nysc, she flashed me and her called her back to my surprise a guy picked the call and was telling me to leave his wife alone that dey have been dating for years now and the girls parent knws him and his parent know the girl, after that day my girl have been telling me about marriage that there is this guy that said he want to marry her, but she told he had a guy which is me, she also told me that is pple his asking if she had not seen someone for marriage, but me i love her very much and which to marry her, know no job yet am confused dnt knw what to do
Re: Confused by kiddoiLL(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Op go sleep...tomorrw find work to do..blow n get successful..then u'll see how easy it is to avoid girls hurting u

3 Likes

Re: Confused by Cutehector(m): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2017
If u love her then let her go
Re: Confused by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 14, 2017
hugolala17:
ve been dating a girl for over 8years now, have graduated from uni and now serving just few month to complete my nysc, she flashed me and her called her back to my surprise a guy picked the call and was telling me to leave his wife alone that dey have been dating for years now and the girls parent knws him and his parent know the girl, after that day my girl have been telling me about marriage that there is this guy that said he want to marry her, but she told he had a guy which is me, she also told me that is pple his asking if she had not seen someone for marriage, but me i love her very much and which to marry her, know no job yet am confused dnt knw what to do
i wish u know what God has done for u brother.. U need to carefully balance ur life now that it's just beginning, think about money and how to make it in life now that u gonna be done wit services soon,u can now explore prettier women and still find true happiness at last, she's created a pathway for u my G, read inbetween the lines.

Don't tell me u are still confused after reading this cos na hot slap I go use reset ur confusion if u talk rubbish again!

U dey cage for 8 years, them release u u come dey say u dey confused.. Be kiafu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gat A Suprise For Her?.....and She Said This.. / Love Vs Lust: The Difference Between The Woman He Sleeps With And The Woman He / Hilarious Wedding Invite: Man To Marry 2 Wives[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.