Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos (86758 Views)

Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Remember This Fat Lady Who Weighed 1000 Pounds? See How She Now Looks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by segzyogondus(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hope the weight loss no change him shape of him brain join him head oooo
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Yomiwayne80(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

Him head be like opioro mango

Lol... Barrack boy
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Richydos(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Sorry, i don't talk to kids
Hahahahah I bet u just got yourself wrong again Cox u surely did said something 2 da supposed kid like u put it.... Guess u are kidding *lolzzzz... Gerrarahia 4 real
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Kingxway: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
its a pity kids of nowadays want indomie.. Sha I go like make my kids experience ajepako life first...
haha... that's to send them go village be that. Even village these days don tear eye. So everywhere is almost indomiefied. Lol

As for me, I go just let them continue with the imdomie age they met
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Daniel058(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

Him head be like opioro mango
obughi obele ife oo
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ialasticlala:

I fucck goats

Is your brain paining you ??

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Lol... Barrack boy
grin
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by spartan117(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You can laugh at him all you want but he has accomplished many things you cannot achieve in your lifetime

Lavell Maurice Crawford made 1 million dollars in his Can a brother get some love

Made millions of dollars on the movie Breaking bad

Made millions of dollars in it's always sunny in Philadelphia

Performs all over the world

Has a mansion in hidden hills, calabasa, California, the same place Drake lives, a place you can't afford to buy a house in

Has a wife and two kids

His mother works for him and he pays her salaries

Tell me one thing you have successfully achieved in your life, I'm waiting
Bros cool down no be quarrel
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Richydos:

Hahahahah I bet u just got yourself wrong again Cox u surely did said something 2 da supposed kid like u put it.... Guess u are kidding *lolzzzz... Gerrarahia 4 real

You just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ajepako(f): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
On nairaland, we 've heard of:

Flat head

Cone head..

Now I present to you:

Triangle head!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Obdk: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dis is the exact shape of oduduwas head

1 Like

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by naijacampu(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Brown roof cone head. grin grin grin
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ALEXIS0240: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You can laugh at him all you want but he has accomplished many things you cannot achieve in your lifetime

Lavell Maurice Crawford made 1 million dollars in his Can a brother get some love

Has a mansion in hidden hills, calabasa, California, the same place Drake lives, a place you can't afford to buy a house in

Has a wife and two kids

Bro's no vex o..who are you and what have you achieved?
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Richydos(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet
U still refuse 2 learn.. It's ur right to be stupid sha
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ozoebuka1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
emi14:

I enjoyed the laugh
lol
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by zainmaxwell(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
ajepako:

Flat head

Cone head..

Now I present to you:

Triangle head!

if that head nod you eh
ajepako:

Flat head

Cone head..

Now I present to you:

Triangle head!

if that head nod you eh
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Akalia(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
That shape of head is a genius type; meant for great achievment.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by oceanp(f): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY PROJECT  2017!!!!!!
ARE YOU A MAN OR WOMAN WITH PASSION 4 BEAUTY

We are into beauty cosmetics products, makeup , fashion, skin care ,fragrance ,perfumes, body care, ladies care ,men care,

*Do u love cosmetics?

*Do u have passion 4 beauty business?

*Do u like 2 meet the beauty expert around D world?

*Are u a makeup artist with passion?

*Do u want 2 become a beauty celebrity?

*Do u want to turn cosmetics into money?

*Do u like to travel up to 5 times a year 4 free ?

*Do want an extra income without leaving ur present job?

*Do want to earn #50k to #100k monthly?

ORIFLAME SWEDEN COSMETICS COMPANY
  Now Recruiting New Beauty Consultant

It either part or fulltime, any interested candidate should send his/her name, location, qualifications & contact number  or watapp  07050683776.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
ALEXIS0240:
Bro's no vex o..who are you and what have you achieved?

I'm only 25 years old but i have achieved more than all your family members

Take a picture of all the banks accounts you have let me see how much you have and i will only show you one of my bank accounts

You're just a poor old man
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by akigbemaru: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fat man loses weight but his cone head refused to reconsider!
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by seangy4konji: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
he is worth 500k dollars...funny guy though.
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by mathew2oa(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
olumaxi:
The headline shld be NNAMDI loses weght and his head changes shape
For ur mind now, u get sense. MUMU
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Nigeriadondie: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad he's probably a descendant of IPOB.*Outa thread*
U no well watch d pics well na afonja wey him be na
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by RichardoTobinho: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
watt daaa fucqv... nairalanders are fuuunyy... laff wan kee me
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
[s]
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

[/s]
This man, let people laugh now. why u con put his matter for head like this? People's laughter won't take anything away from him na.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
[s]
SweetBoyFriend:

I'm only 25 years old but i have achieved more than all your family members

Take a picture of all the banks accounts you have let me see how much you have and i will only show you one of my bank accounts

You're just a poor old man
[/s]
Kids of nowadays! Who are you trying to impress here?
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by XBLadez: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by gpsmiles: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
lloydpras:
Lol. See head like VLC logo

Chairman, you like Vlc player die !!!!
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
HAA my niggar Dickhead his a comedian grin grin grin in the States
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by tillaman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Looking at the before pic, it seems he had that kinda head but the fat didn't make it glare, so I think the fat on that head gt sucked off hence the shape he has nw
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
seangy4konji:
he is worth 500k dollars...funny guy though.

500k ??

You're a big joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.