Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos (86041 Views)

Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Remember This Fat Lady Who Weighed 1000 Pounds? See How She Now Looks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You can laugh at him all you want but he has accomplished many things you cannot achieve in your lifetime

Lavell Maurice Crawford made 1 million dollars in his Can a brother get some love

Made millions of dollars on the movie Breaking bad

Made millions of dollars in it's always sunny in Philadelphia

Performs all over the worldview

Has a mansion in hidden hills, calabasa, California, the same place Drake lives, a place you can't afford to buy a house in

Has a wife and two kids

His mother works for him and he pays her salaries

Tell me one thing you have successfully achieved in your life, I'm waiting
d way u carry dis matter fear me o... Who is talking abt achievements, just a little tin to mk one smile
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by unyted(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
this man girlfriend no need buy cucumber againgrin

Gaskia, you dey craze
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by orjaha(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
what did u used?
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by jclassiq(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You can laugh at him all you want but he has accomplished many things you cannot achieve in your lifetime

Lavell Maurice Crawford made 1 million dollars in his Can a brother get some love

Performs all over the world

Has a mansion in hidden hills, calabasa, California, the same place Drake lives, a place you can't afford to buy a house in

Has a wife and two kids

NOT TO MENTION THAT HE LOOKS VERY HANDSOME WITHOUT ALL THAT FLESH.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
*Cone head*

Makai no talk wetin dey my mind upcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Correct cone head o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by FUCKyouALL: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad he's probably a descendant of IPOB.*Outa thread*

FUCcK YOU ASSHOLE
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by MistadeRegal(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
When he still fat, he resemble Killer Bean.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Shaballantin(m): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Performs all over the world

Has a wife and two kids

and all diz achievements couldn't make ryt d pyramid shaped head,, lol
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 3:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Shaballantin:
and all diz achievements couldn't make ryt d pyramid shaped head,, lol

With how WET pussy is.
With how nice it feels when sliding in.
With how soft boobs are.
With how soft butts are.
With how well girls give blowjobs.
With that satisfying sound of a female moan...
That bedroom voice they call a guys name with when he's hitting it right....
-
One mumu person will still come and be gay.
One mumu person will prefer muscular yansh.
One idiot will prefer a dry hairy chest.
One fool will still suck a dick that went into their shit hole.
-
And you will come and tell me gays are not cursed.
You'll be gay and you will say it's choice,
Ogbeni, it's not choice, they are doing you from your village.
Am in my house cum and beat me na
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ALEXIS0240: 5:55am On Mar 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I'm only 25 years old but i have achieved more than all your family members

Take a picture of all the banks accounts you have let me see how much you have and i will only show you one of my bank accounts

You're just a poor old man
And you dey nairaland from morning till night?see this cow... you are jobless and useless to come here and brag.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2017
ALEXIS0240:
And you dey nairaland from morning till night?see this cow... you are jobless and useless to come here and brag.

I'm self employed

Something you can't do
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Let me take a nap... great icons, anyway. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.