Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,589 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos (86768 Views)

Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Remember This Fat Lady Who Weighed 1000 Pounds? See How She Now Looks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by XBLadez: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
naijacampu:
Brown roof cone head. grin grin grin
I'm very sure there's amala and oil soup in his DNA. Compare that man with this afonja ritualist and see the similarity.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312839_cemetaryattendant1_jpegdf1ada4ce03b45888a073bbd3ca9887b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ajepako(f): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
zainmaxwell:
if that head nod you eh if that head nod you eh

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ajepako(f): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
zainmaxwell:
if that head nod you eh if that head nod you eh

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by omoharry(f): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What have you done for your mother ??
at least I know i used to send her allowance monthly back then..assisted in celebrating her birthday and other few requirement that she might need before she passed on..our parent should be taken good care off no matter what.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Dareomo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Suprise
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by zainmaxwell(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
ajepako:

na that dem dey call head 2 head or headway
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by zainmaxwell(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I'm only 25 years old but i have achieved more than all your family members

Take a picture of all the banks accounts you have let me see how much you have and i will only show you one of my bank accounts

You're just a poor old man
now i see why they call u kid

1 Like

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by grandstar(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You can laugh at him all you want but he has accomplished many things you cannot achieve in your lifetime

Lavell Maurice Crawford made 1 million dollars in his Can a brother get some love

Made millions of dollars on the movie Breaking bad

Made millions of dollars in it's always sunny in Philadelphia

Performs all over the world

Has a mansion in hidden hills, calabasa, California, the same place Drake lives, a place you can't afford to buy a house in

Has a wife and two kids

His mother works for him and he pays her salaries

Tell me one thing you have successfully achieved in your life, I'm waiting

Calm down. They are just being silly. They don't mean any harm. You seem to be a fan of the man. Never head of him
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by idesylvester(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
That doesn't change anything brother< his wealth has nothing to do with nigeria recession after all he's a comedian so laughing is allowed... who him EEP for nija
SweetBoyFriend:

You can laugh at him all you want but he has accomplished many things you cannot achieve in your lifetime

Lavell Maurice Crawford made 1 million dollars in his Can a brother get some love

Has a mansion in hidden hills, calabasa, California, the same place Drake lives, a place you can't afford to buy a house in

Has a wife and two kids

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Tominiola: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
He looks good!

1 Like

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by seangy4konji: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
google is your friend.
SweetBoyFriend:

500k ??

You're a big joke
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by sonnie10: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kxngstein:

lol you're are savage

Typo
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
seangy4konji:
google is your friend.

We don't do Google

Google might as well tell you that Rick Ross net worth is 100 million when he has the largest home in the USA and 100's of wingstops and checkers restaurants all over the USA

How does Google know how much people are worth ??

Here in the USA everyone hides their net worth and business from the IRS, they don't disclose their net worth
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by cybercares(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is he rich? YES! Then he is handsome...F<ck look.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
grandstar:

Calm down. They are just being silly. They don't mean any harm. You seem to be a fan of the man. Never head of him

You haven't heard of him because you're not from the USA
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by SweetBoyFriend(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
omoharry:
at least I know i used to send her allowance monthly back then..assisted in celebrating her birthday and other few requirement that she might need before she passed on..our parent should be taken good care off no matter what.

How much is the highest you've given her ??
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by DEWKID(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad he's probably a descendant of IPOB.*Outa thread*

does that actually looks like a Igbo if Not Cone head?
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by omoharry(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

How much is the highest you've given her ??
Abeg shift.. wink wink wink wink
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by seangy4konji: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
so i guess you are his own accountant?
SweetBoyFriend:

We don't do Google

Google might as well tell you that Rick Ross net worth is 100 million when he has the largest home in the USA and 100's of wingstops and checkers restaurants all over the USA

How does Google know how much people are worth ??

Here in the USA everyone hides their net worth and business from the IRS, they don't disclose their net worth
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by coolsegun2002: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

So grandstar can only know the conehead guy if he's from USA

the person behind this ur account eeehhnnnn...the way u dey talk just dey one kind..
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by mayortm001(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Isi Mango
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ezra1990: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

But that doesn't change the fact that his head is cone shaped
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ezra1990: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
9jakohai:
Who cares about the shape of his head....

The man lost weight, he has gotten healthy, and he has inspired people as a result.

And he has improved his quality of life.

Forget shape of head.
Would your rather have that shape of head
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ezra1990: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
9jakohai:
Who cares about the shape of his head....

The man lost weight, he has gotten healthy, and he has inspired people as a result.

And he has improved his quality of life.

Forget shape of head.
Would you rather have that shape of head
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by JastSiryin(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

Oga calm down! peeps don't mean any harm...Getting tired of all dis jobless peeps whose only way of coming to one's defense is by stating how much they've made.Personal accountant
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by FemiLastBorn(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

. BroS calm downj. E neva rich fite na. Y u de explain. Na Jus Joke
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by ChristyB(f): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
i love his new look though.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by grandstar(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Yeah, like I've never heard of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama or Trump.

They must be Germans

2 Likes

Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Trexnemesis(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chukwudi loses weight he transforms to Inverted okro head.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Trexnemesis(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
prince9851:
you wey come from delta, wetin b d shape of una own na?

Amokpe futball head. Twisted
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by Mskrisx(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Has a wife and two kids

Crazy crazy clown grin grin grin@ ya last sentence.
Re: This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos by olumaxi(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
mathew2oa:
For ur mind now, u get sense. MUMU
....ehhhya...pele o.....olobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.