Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Web4africa Is Not A Scam | Infosandtech - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web4africa Is Not A Scam | Infosandtech (450 Views)

Web4africa Is A Scam And A Big Disappointment / See The Nonsense I Got From Web4africa / Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web4africa Is Not A Scam | Infosandtech by icehub(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2017
This is a prove that web4africa, a popular domain name registrar is not a scam. We have seen many articles and post's on the internet, mostly in forums like Nairaland that web4africa is a scam, which i strongly disagree to their reasons. Below are some articles posted about the fact that the platform is a scam;

Cluck source link to see them and read full post!

SOURCE: http://techsandinfo..com.ng/2017/03/prov-web4africa-is-not-scam.html

Re: Web4africa Is Not A Scam | Infosandtech by icehub(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Most times, the reason people say its a scam, is because of those who bought a dot com dot ng domain name like ourselves (www.inforetweet.com.ng) and later found out that they couldn't edit the DNS Settings and park it to their blog. Well i don't blame them for saying thinking that way because i myself was a victim too when we bought our domain name and we faced the same problem, i equally taught i was scammed but later taught of it for a second when i remembered a friend of mind who bought he's own too from web4afica an is currently using and enjoying he's.

Re: Web4africa Is Not A Scam | Infosandtech by icehub(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Is Web4africa a Scam?

Hell No! Web4africa is not a scam. They only have problems with their services but problems will be resolved as time goes on or you can call their customers help line shown below and your problems will be resolved with immediate effect...

Read full post on http://techsandinfo..com.ng/2017/03/prov-web4africa-is-not-scam.html

Re: Web4africa Is Not A Scam | Infosandtech by yomalex(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
hmm
Re: Web4africa Is Not A Scam | Infosandtech by icehub(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2017
yomalex:
hmm
why are you speachless? Have they scammed you before?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page For Sale!!! / Are You An Opera-mini User? Pls Get In / BTC & NAIRA Peer To Peer Scripts And Deployments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.