Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ (1997 Views)

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by fortunarld: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2017
You obviously shouldn't let a man dictate how you behave in bed. But in case you were wondering, we're pretty simple creatures in the sack, really. We don't want you to do anything outrageous or weird — just a little cowgirl here and there. Some other things men enjoy during sex include the below.

1. We want you to talk dirty.
It's not like you need to narrate everything that's happening, but you'd be surprised what a few well-placed dirty words can do to a guy. Not everyone is comfortable doing this, but there's no need to venture too far out of your comfort zone. Words and phrases like "wet," "feels so good," and "harder" can still work wonders. Just don't get too clinical: "I can confirm your penis is inside my vagina" isn't going to do it for anyone.

2. We want you to take control sometimes.
There are few things hotter than a girl who knows what she wants, and there are a lot of different ways to communicate that to a guy. It doesn't mean you have to bust out whips and leather restraints, and boss us around (but you could). It could be something as simple as pushing us down on the bed and pinning our arms down over our heads while you're on top. Taking control of which position we're moving to next can also be really hot. Just like talking dirty, this doesn't have to be anything too complicated or filthy.

3. We want you to initiate new positions.
We really like it when you throw us a curveball. If there's a new position you've found that you want to try, please go for it. It can be some hugely creative, elaborate sex circus that involves a Jacuzzi, whipped cream, and bananas, but introducing a modification to old standbys like doggy or missionary can also work. Don't even worry about whether or not the position ends up "working" for the two of you. It's a turn-on just knowing we're doing something you want to try.

4. We want to be surprised.
I'll admit, some guys can be intimidated if you start pulling out vibrators from underneath the mattress in the middle of sex. But throwing some new things in there to shake up your lovemaking is really never a bad idea. You can even make the sex itself a surprise: Jump your significant other in the hallway or on the stairs, and just turn it into a sex session. Moments like that, where you can't control yourself and just have to have us, are always appreciated. Introducing some costumes, his-and-her lubricants, toys, and role-playing can also work. Just keep in mind that some of this stuff is outside of people's comfort zones. Make sure you know what your guy likes before you bust out the latex nun outfit and rubber fist.

5. We want to watch you.
Visual stimulation really gets guys going. Choosing positions like cowgirl or reverse cowgirl where we can really get a view of what's happening is hugely arousing. Alternatively, any position can benefit from a well-placed mirror where we can get a full view of the action. If you're feeling really courageous, let your man watch you while you touch yourself. If you really want to drive him crazy, don't let him touch or kiss you during the session, so he gets really worked up. This also has the added benefit of showing him what turns you on because he can see how you get yourself off.
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2017
And the 6th?
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2017
We love it when you moan,

We love it when you shout/cry tongue

We love it when you run out of the bed to couch

We love it when you cross your legs on our back tongue
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Sibeal:
And the 6th?

Sure you want to surprise him this weekend tongue
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Everybody is creating threads even fools
fortunarld:
You obviously shouldn't let a man dictate how you behave in bed. But in case you were wondering, we're pretty simple creatures in the sack, really. We don't want you to do anything outrageous or weird — just a little cowgirl here and there. Some other things men enjoy during sex include the below.

1. We want you to talk dirty.
It's not like you need to narrate everything that's happening, but you'd be surprised what a few well-placed dirty words can do to a guy. Not everyone is comfortable doing this, but there's no need to venture too far out of your comfort zone. Words and phrases like "wet," "feels so good," and "harder" can still work wonders. Just don't get too clinical: "I can confirm your penis is inside my vagina" isn't going to do it for anyone.

2. We want you to take control sometimes.
There are few things hotter than a girl who knows what she wants, and there are a lot of different ways to communicate that to a guy. It doesn't mean you have to bust out whips and leather restraints, and boss us around (but you could). It could be something as simple as pushing us down on the bed and pinning our arms down over our heads while you're on top. Taking control of which position we're moving to next can also be really hot. Just like talking dirty, this doesn't have to be anything too complicated or filthy.

3. We want you to initiate new positions.
We really like it when you throw us a curveball. If there's a new position you've found that you want to try, please go for it. It can be some hugely creative, elaborate sex circus that involves a Jacuzzi, whipped cream, and bananas, but introducing a modification to old standbys like doggy or missionary can also work. Don't even worry about whether or not the position ends up "working" for the two of you. It's a turn-on just knowing we're doing something you want to try.

4. We want to be surprised.
I'll admit, some guys can be intimidated if you start pulling out vibrators from underneath the mattress in the middle of sex. But throwing some new things in there to shake up your lovemaking is really never a bad idea. You can even make the sex itself a surprise: Jump your significant other in the hallway or on the stairs, and just turn it into a sex session. Moments like that, where you can't control yourself and just have to have us, are always appreciated. Introducing some costumes, his-and-her lubricants, toys, and role-playing can also work. Just keep in mind that some of this stuff is outside of people's comfort zones. Make sure you know what your guy likes before you bust out the latex nun outfit and rubber fist.

5. We want to watch you.
Visual stimulation really gets guys going. Choosing positions like cowgirl or reverse cowgirl where we can really get a view of what's happening is hugely arousing. Alternatively, any position can benefit from a well-placed mirror where we can get a full view of the action. If you're feeling really courageous, let your man watch you while you touch yourself. If you really want to drive him crazy, don't let him touch or kiss you during the session, so he gets really worked up. This also has the added benefit of showing him what turns you on because he can see how you get yourself off.
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:
We love it when you mourn,

even dis one way never see toto before dry talk

Shame

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

Sure you want to surprise him this weekend tongue
Nah.... I just want to have all these in mind. wink
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Sibeal:
And the 6th?
These kids have lost their morals. Smh
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
And you haven't? undecided
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by mrwash(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Shame

Lmfaooo
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by mrwash(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:
We love it when you mourn,

The word is moan
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Shame

I swear o, I never see am sha I be virgin
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Sibeal:

Nah.... I just want to have all these in mind. wink

Lolz nice,
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2017
mrwash:

The word is moan

Owk thanks
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Its not our fault the your time has passed, you ain't suxual relevant again and you hating on the active ones grin

Agbaya

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Sibeal:

And you haven't? undecided
im Not a shameless _whore like most of u here.
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

Its not our fault the your time has passed, you ain't suxual relevant again and you hating on the active ones grin

Agbaya
one more insult from u and I will deal with you here.
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
im Not a shameless _whore like most of us here.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2017
mrwash:

The word is moan
dont mind d illiterate
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
im Not a shameless _whore like most of u here.
No one called you a whôre,Darling. smiley
And you added the word "shameless"...Pity.
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

grin grin grin grin
close ur rotten teeth
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
one more insult from u and I will deal with you there

Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2017
Sibeal:

No one called you a whôre,Darling. smiley
And you added the word "shameless"...Pity.
pity ur self. Are u not d one looking for dick?

What is this world turning to? sad
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:

u think I'm a illiterate like most of u here
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
u think I'm a illiterate like most of u here

Jesu shocked shocked
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by flyover30(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2017
just give me a head.am ok I swear.tired of spanking ladies
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by ameezy(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Shame
grin grin
Re: 6 Things Guys Want In Bed During Sex~ by boomssey(f): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Jeffboi:
We love it when you moan,

We love it when you cross your legs on our back :
every guy likes that

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Needed / NAIRALANDERS With Small/Microscopic BOOBS,Do You... / Why Did I Ejaculate On Myself While Sleeping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.