Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Relationship Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed (2002 Views)

Relationship Advice / Relationship Advice Needed / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed by sguy0: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Good afternoon guys, I am an ardent reader of this section of Nairaland but I've always been on "ghost mode" according to our beloved brother from the East; Phyno. I have a very serious situation going on in my life right now and will need your advice, hence I created this account.

Not to discourage you, but this might be a long write-up, firstly let me introduce myself, I am from the South-South, I work with a service of the government which reports only to the President. I'll be 29 years by Jan 28th next year. I have a girlfriend(Hope) who's also about my age and we have been dating for about two years now. I decided to move the relationship to another level (marriage) with her consent and I intended proposing to her on her dad's birthday which is on the 28th of March 2017. To assist me with the proposal, I needed the assistance of her only friend(Peace) which I know of. Due to the friendship they shared I collected Peace's phone number during one of my trips to Abuja to see my girlfriend, while we where at the mall watching a movie when I requested for Peace's number in front for of my girlfriend, promising to help assist Peace with a job search whenever my service was recruiting.

Fast-forward to Valentine's day, I requested Peace to assist me get the ring size, so I don't go buying a wrong size, she gladly oblige, how she did it, I don't know, but I know she achieved it and sent the correct ring size number to me in Port-Harcourt. I was happy with the way things were going, occasionally, I send Peace some little change, knowing that she doesn't have a good job and I am sending her errands which might cost money.

Friday 10/03/2017 the day Buhari returned, I came to Abuja to submit my report, after doing so I wanted going to my Abuja flat, but I forgot my house keys in Port-Harcourt n my girlfriend who has a spare was very busy(according to her) since the Honorable who she's a Legislative Aide to was having a committee meeting. I decided to call the friend, Peace so we could figure out and finalize plans towards the proposal. I took a cab to Drumstix by AYA, Peace met me there in company of a guy.

Now this is where the problem starts. Peace ran up to me n gave me a hug(should my girlfriend was around would have frown at). She proceeded to kiss me in the mouth, but I stylish avoided, she whispered "just act as my boyfriend" I was perplexed, but just decided to act as she requested being that she's done a lot for me already n might eventually be the chief bridesmaid to my lovely Hope(my girlfriend). After exchanging pleasantries, she order for food for herself n the guy, but the guy wasn't interested in the food, rather he was busy chatting with whomsoever that he was chatting with. Peace at short intervals will console the guy with statements like "don't worry, I'll talk to her" "don't worry about what happened yesterday night, she was drunk" at such times, I'll just continue with my phone, probably reading Nairaland.com or something similar.

I was disappointed, first for the act Peace put up, and for not being able to conclude plans for my engagement, which comes up within 3 weeks. As I finished these thoughts, the guy's cell rang out same time I decided to call my girlfriend n check up on her and also inform her that I am at Drumstix so she could drive up there when she's closed. But I got a busy tone, I redialed, but this time, got a user-on-another-call response, by this time the guy was already talking to whomsoever made him angry the previous night. I kept my peace listening to the guys conversation. How my instincts made me turn my head to the TV screen and showed me the word "recorded" I don't know, but I immediately turned on my recorder (a pen look-alike which I got on my trip to Israel) and pointed the mic towards the guy.

After the guy's call which ended with him saying "I am sorry too and I love you too baby". My phone rang and lo twas my girlfriend, I got up n walked towards the restroom, since I was acting as Peace's boyfriend, my girlfriend was sounding not too coordinated, rather like one who's suffering from hangover n emotional distress. I asked if she drank last night, she replied negative. I told her how I forgot my keys n she asked for my location so as to come give me the car n house keys, immediately I told her that I was at Drumstix, she stopped momentarily, I said hello more than three times before I could get a reply. I was like hurry up ooo, I want to tell you something, especially what your friend Peace did as she is here, she shouted the loudest "JESUS CHRIST" I had ever heard and terminated the calls, I redialled about 3 times before the she picked up again. This time she said that she's feeling weak and she won't be able to come around. But if I'll be able to come to National Assembly car park that she'll come down n give me both the my flats keys n car key as she took my car out last night, but forgot to return the keys. I replied no, that I'll stay here n wait for her till she closes from work.

I went back to the table n sat down, feeling a bit uneasy though. After some minutes the guy's cell rang again, and I heard him say things like "car-park", "when", "I'm coming". Two to three minutes later the guy got up and told Peace and I that he is going out, but to be back soon as he is heading to National Assembly. I contemplated asking him to get something from someone for me on his way back, but I decided against it. When he drove out of the premises, Peace got up n went to the bathroom, and returned about 5 minutes later, I ordered for food since I was very hungry.

When she came back, she started by telling me that she's sorry for trying to kiss me, but she just wanted me to witness the event that just unfolded, and she has a feeling to share with me, she wants to open up, she's tired of hiding it, she was holding my hand while talking n tears were forming in her eyes, I just allowed her for a while(I was taught it heals the soul), because I was feeling confused and at the same time developing migraine, which happens whenever I get confused. Years of training have made me always take a position where I can see the entry an exit of a building in which I am seated, I saw my girlfriend drive in, I told Peace, my girlfriend is here asking her to hold on, so she can explain herself to my girlfriend and I all that happened. She tried telling me not to mention anything to my girlfriend, but I laughed n walked outside. I opened the car door for my girlfriend Hope hugged and kiss her. As we were about going into Drumstix the other guy pulled up, I turned, so did Hope my girlfriend, immediately she saw him, she shouted 'Jesus' again. I tried to calm her down, by this time, the security had opened the door, she quickly walked in an I took her to our table. The guy hurriedly parked n came in as he was approaching the table, he said "Baby, why didn't you tell me you are coming, I just saw your car by and made a u turn". Immediately, it dawned on me that my girlfriend Hope was the same person he was quarreling with on phone n ended with "I love you too baby" also same girl Peace said, "she was drunk".

I got up wishing the ground will open up n swallow me. I asked Peace, why? I looked at my girlfriend, she was crying n the guy was asking me what happened, I just looked at him n wished I was allowed to travel with a weapon from my command in Port-Harcourt. I picked my girlfriend's car (one of mine) keys, knowing that my spare key will be in the pigeon hole. I walked out, the security man approached me saying I had not paid for all the food. I asked him to follow me.

Getting outside, I got my flat key out, locked the door and gave the securityman some money I knew will cover all expenses and also requested that he hands over the car key to the girl that just drove in. I stopped a cab and asked him to take me to Wuse II, to any club or beer parlor that is opened since the day was Friday.

I got drunk and woke up in a hotel the next day before connecting a cab to Kaduna for my onward journey back to Port-Harcourt Pardon my grammatical errors as I wrote this while in the club in Friday.

Ps : she has sent long sms(s) blaming the amazing Devil. I just can't believe all what happened.
I doubt if any advice one gives me here will stick, nevertheless I still believe I should be advised.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is it a polygamous relationship? I can't believe all this story is about just two people.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by adastacy1(f): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Reading through all these, I have some questions for you, before giving advice, but won't be able to ask them here, can I send you a PM?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by ikp120(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nka bu kwa the the Epistle of a Romancelander. sad sad sad
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
adastacy1:
Reading through all these, I have some questions for you, before giving advice, but won't be able to ask them here, can I send you a PM?
grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Expect pms from the ladies now....

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by sguy0: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
I won't be able to quote individual responses, adastacy1, you can, but I'll prefer you post it here, cuz I might not respond via email.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by McBrooklyn(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
cry
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by HarunaWest(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
sguy0:
Good afternoon guys, I am an ardent reader of this section of Nairaland but I've always been on "ghost mode" according to our beloved brother from the East; Phyno. I have a very serious situation going on in my life right now and will need your advice, hence I created this account.

Not to discourage you, but this might be a long write-up, firstly let me introduce myself, I am from the South-South, I work with a service of the government which reports only to the President. I'll be 29 years by Jan 28th next year. I have a girlfriend(Hope) who's also about my age and we have been dating for about two years now. I decided to move the relationship to another level (marriage) with her consent and I intended proposing to her on her dad's birthday which is on the 28th of March 2017. To assist me with the proposal, I needed the assistance of her only friend(Peace) which I know of. Due to the friendship they shared I collected Peace's phone number during one of my trips to Abuja to see my girlfriend, while we where at the mall watching a movie when I requested for Peace's number in front for of my girlfriend, promising to help assist Peace with a job search whenever my service was recruiting.

Fast-forward to Valentine's day, I requested Peace to assist me get the ring size, so I don't go buying a wrong size, she gladly oblige, how she did it, I don't know, but I know she achieved it and sent the correct ring size number to me in Port-Harcourt. I was happy with the way things were going, occasionally, I send Peace some little change, knowing that she doesn't have a good job and I am sending her errands which might cost money.

Friday 10/03/2017 the day Buhari returned, I came to Abuja to submit my report, after doing so I wanted going to my Abuja flat, but I forgot my house keys in Port-Harcourt n my girlfriend who has a spare was very busy(according to her) since the Honorable who she's a Legislative Aide to was having a committee meeting. I decided to call the friend, Peace so we could figure out and finalize plans towards the proposal. I took a cab to Drumstix by AYA, Peace met me there in company of a guy.

Now this is where the problem starts. Peace ran up to me n gave me a hug(should my girlfriend was around would have frown at). She proceeded to kiss me in the mouth, but I stylish avoided, she whispered "just act as my boyfriend" I was perplexed, but just decided to act as she requested being that she's done a lot for me already n might eventually be the chief bridesmaid to my lovely Hope(my girlfriend). After exchanging pleasantries, she order for food for herself n the guy, but the guy wasn't interested in the food, rather he was busy chatting with whomsoever that he was chatting with. Peace at short intervals will console the guy with statements like "don't worry, I'll talk to her" "don't worry about what happened yesterday night, she was drunk" at such times, I'll just continue with my phone, probably reading Nairaland.com or something similar.

I was disappointed, first for the act Peace put up, and for not being able to conclude plans for my engagement, which comes up within 3 weeks. As I finished these thoughts, the guy's cell rang out same time I decided to call my girlfriend n check up on her and also inform her that I am at Drumstix so she could drive up there when she's closed. But I got a busy tone, I redialed, but this time, got a user-on-another-call response, by this time the guy was already talking to whomsoever made him angry the previous night. I kept my peace listening to the guys conversation. How my instincts made me turn my head to the TV screen and showed me the word "recorded" I don't know, but I immediately turned on my recorder (a pen look-alike which I got on my trip to Israel) and pointed the mic towards the guy.

After the guy's call which ended with him saying "I am sorry too and I love you too baby". My phone rang and lo twas my girlfriend, I got up n walked towards the restroom, since I was acting as Peace's boyfriend, my girlfriend was sounding not too coordinated, rather like one who's suffering from hangover n emotional distress. I asked if she drank last night, she replied negative. I told her how I forgot my keys n she asked for my location so as to come give me the car n house keys, immediately I told her that I was at Drumstix, she stopped momentarily, I said hello more than three times before I could get a reply. I was like hurry up ooo, I want to tell you something, especially what your friend Peace did as she is here, she shouted the loudest "JESUS CHRIST" I had ever heard and terminated the calls, I redialled about 3 times before the she picked up again. This time she said that she's feeling weak and she won't be able to come around. But if I'll be able to come to National Assembly car park that she'll come down n give me both the my flats keys n car key as she took my car out last night, but forgot to return the keys. I replied no, that I'll stay here n wait for her till she closes from work.

I went back to the table n sat down, feeling a bit uneasy though. After some minutes the guy's cell rang again, and I heard him say things like "car-park", "when", "I'm coming". Two to three minutes later the guy got up and told Peace and I that he is going out, but to be back soon as he is heading to National Assembly. I contemplated asking him to get something from someone for me on his way back, but I decided against it. When he drove out of the premises, Peace got up n went to the bathroom, and returned about 5 minutes later, I ordered for food since I was very hungry.

When she came back, she started by telling me that she's sorry for trying to kiss me, but she just wanted me to witness the event that just unfolded, and she has a feeling to share with me, she wants to open up, she's tired of hiding it, she was holding my hand while talking n tears were forming in her eyes, I just allowed her for a while(I was taught it heals the soul), because I was feeling confused and at the same time developing migraine, which happens whenever I get confused. Years of training have made me always take a position where I can see the entry an exit of a building in which I am seated, I saw my girlfriend drive in, I told Peace, my girlfriend is here asking her to hold on, so she can explain herself to my girlfriend and I all that happened. She tried telling me not to mention anything to my girlfriend, but I laughed n walked outside. I opened the car door for my girlfriend Hope hugged and kiss her. As we were about going into Drumstix the other guy pulled up, I turned, so did Hope my girlfriend, immediately she saw him, she shouted 'Jesus' again. I tried to calm her down, by this time, the security had opened the door, she quickly walked in an I took her to our table. The guy hurriedly parked n came in as he was approaching the table, he said "Baby, why didn't you tell me you are coming, I just saw your car by and made a u turn". Immediately, it dawned on me that my girlfriend Hope was the same person he was quarreling with on phone n ended with "I love you too baby" also same girl Peace said, "she was drunk".

I got up wishing the ground will open up n swallow me. I asked Peace, why? I looked at my girlfriend, she was crying n the guy was asking me what happened, I just looked at him n wished I was allowed to travel with a weapon from my command in Port-Harcourt. I picked my girlfriend's car (one of mine) keys, knowing that my spare key will be in the pigeon hole. I walked out, the security man approached me saying I had not paid for all the food. I asked him to follow me.

Getting outside, I got my flat key out, locked the door and gave the securityman some money I knew will cover all expenses and also requested that he hands over the car key to the girl that just drove in. I stopped a cab and asked him to take me to Wuse II, to any club or beer parlor that is opened since the day was Friday.

I got drunk and woke up in a hotel the next day before connecting a cab to Kaduna for my onward journey back to Port-Harcourt Pardon my grammatical errors as I wrote this while in the club in Friday.

Ps : she has sent long sms(s) blaming the amazing Devil. I just can't believe all what happened.
I doubt if any advice one gives me here will stick, nevertheless I still believe I should be advised.
if not for transfer from Abj, i for follow u dey club dey celebrate.. u should celebrate cos you almost made a mistake, buh ur lucky she revealed her self before she wud ave fall ur hands when proposing.... there are many good ladies in naija, just forget about her and movec on... this d reason i put many on pause so i can select when marriage reach... i cannot lay all ma egg in one basket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
After reading this, all I can advise you is for you to dump her and move on, a broken relationship is better then a broken marriage. She cheats and will continue to do so. Her friend might be in love with you but don't have anything to do with the both of them, they are worthless.

cc: sguy0

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by blessme2019(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Guy, most Nigerian girls are wack, you seem like a fellow who has money, take a trip to one Southern country here in Africa, an pick a girl to marry, can you imagine she even had to use your vehicle, after she's blaming the devil.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by blessme2019(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Someone pls summarize this thing for me.

Hahaha, na dem be this
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by baralatie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
sguy0:

I read it all.
wow!that you are feeling migraine and sleepless nights is an understatement.
wow!

you make me remember alameisigha sons' experience and a staff that worked with me in port Harcourt and some others!
wow!stinger is bad

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by baralatie(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
best advice!forgive her,forget the plan and forge ahead vigorously with another plan.
love must go on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Shossie(f): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
sguy0:

I just know that we girls are never satisfied, really, I think you should listen to what she has to say, I am not saying you should still go ahead as planned, if you don't trust her, you can't marry her and above all, pray about her, know what God's will for your life is, spending a life time with her or someone else.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by sguy0: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
What pains me most is the fact that I feel betrayed, truly! after everything I did to make her happy and comfortable.

Shossie what else will she say, how I wish I can post the long sms she sent alongside that of her friend, you'll be amazed.

ToriBlue, I wish I can just forget her, I even invited a female friend over, but I cannot just get her out of my head, I wish I could not have loved her this much.

Loveswollenpussy, I don't understand your statement.

Harunawest, I just wish I could find another, but getting her out of my head is one huge herculean task or if I could just trying to forget the whole issue with her and continue with her; totally impossible.

Blessme2019, I understand your point, but I am not that desperate, I have to get clear of this firstly.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Shossie(f): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
sguy0:
What pains me most is the fact that I feel betrayed, truly! after everything I did to make her happy and comfortable.

Shossie what else will she say, how I wish I can post the long sms she sent alongside that of her friend, you'll be amazed.

ToriBlue, I wish I can just forget her, I even invited a female friend over, but I cannot just get her out of my head, I wish I could not have loved her this much.

Harunawest, I just wish I could find another, but getting her out of my head is one huge herculean task or if I could just trying to forget the whole issue with her and continue with her; totally impossible.

Blessme2019, I understand your point, but I am not that desperate, I have to get clear of this firstly.
it takes time, you will definitely get over it, devout you to something else.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by baralatie(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
sguy0:

that you feel betrayed is a different thing all together!
there is a lot of things that are involved in this particular case but the first step is to forgive her and yourself totally and move on.
if not this case will hinder other cases which breeds a circle.
so shake this chapter off
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
sguy0, sorry for the experience you had. I also salute you for the self control you exhibited.

Channel your strength into something viable and positive. With time you will forget her, your heart will heal and take your time to really find someone who truly appreciates your love. You can vet her and find details about her.

Nevertheless, you shouldn't have divulge a clue about your job description. Anyways, this is a matter of the heart and emotions are involved even the years of training cannot teach our heart how to handle emotional love matters.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Shossie(f): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
baralatie:

that you feel betrayed is a different thing all together!
there is a lot of things that are involved in this particular case but the first step is to forgive her and yourself totally and move on.
if not this case will hinder other cases which breeds a circle.
so shake this chapter off
sure, forgiveness is the first step

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well op take it easy.. I know your sad and frustrated right now. And even heartbroken cos it's clear your girl is double dating.
For you to move on? Cause that's the final step. Give yourself some few days break.. Calm down and think of the right questions to ask her.
First who is that other guy?
Second? When did u guys started dating cos u can't tell me he's not your bf as well.. And if she starts lying as if u are dumb..
Stand up from where yur sitting and tell does she think you are fool? Babe! This is the end.. I thought u will be smart enough to tell me everything about the other guy but yur still lying! What kind of human being are u!.
Hopefully with this drama she may open up.. But if shes still sticking with her lies.. Abeh cut off completely.. She can't be trusted for marriage. And move on with your life. Someday u will meet a better lady. It's not the end of the world. Be strong.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
Expect pms from the ladies now....

That's true.. Lol

And if he's dumvb enough to believe the stories the ladies who will send him. Pms will say tonight or this week or even next week?. Then sorry will be his last name. Any lady who. Send the op pm now or this week or even next week... Does not wish him well and she's about to swallow the remaining of what's left of him..

Op be wise.. So many sharks out there..

Give yourself some space to recuperate before dating once again. Take your time before u start another relationship. Don't rush into a new one.
Biko
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by baralatie(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:
Well op take it easy.. I know your sad and frustrated right now. And even heartbroken cos it's clear your girl is double dating.
For you to move on? Cause that's the final step. Give yourself some few days break.. Calm down and think of the right questions to ask her.
First who is that other guy?
Second? When did u guys started dating cos u can't tell me he's not your bf as well.. And if she starts lying as if u are dumb..
Stand up from where yur sitting and tell does she think you are fool? Babe! This is the end.. I thought u will be smart enough to tell me everything about the other guy but yur still lying! What kind of human being are u!.
Hopefully with this drama she may open up.. But if shes still sticking with her lies.. Abeh cut off completely.. She can't be trusted for marriage. And move on with your life. Someday u will meet a better lady. It's not the end of the world. Be strong.
and what is the end result of the above.will t change the reality on ground or are you asking op to either barge the Lady or the guy in question!
for what?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

That's true.. Lol

And if he's dumvb enough to believe the stories the ladies who will send him. Pms will say tonight or this week or even next week?. Then sorry will be his last name. Any lady who. Send the op pm now or this week or even next week... Does not wish him well and she's about to swallow the remaining of what's left of him..

Op be wise.. So many sharks out there..

Give yourself some space to recuperate before dating once again. Take your time before u start another relationship. Don't rush into a new one.
Biko
I be guy man na.. I know watsup grin as soon as d ladies just see federal govt, electric just shock dem.. Sotey one just ask whether to send d op pm.. I just laff

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
sguy0:
I won't be able to quote individual responses, adastacy1, you can, but I'll prefer you post it here, cuz I might not respond via email.
Which advice do you need again when her devilish act is stirring you in the faceundecided…just dump the 3 of them and cut every ties with themundecided…next time before you leap, watch with your compound eyes cos nigerian girls and heartbreaks are synonymousundecided
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Emasel(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's sad. But I think you have to let her go, women like her will hardly change. And don't consider dating her friend, it's obvious she has a thing for you, but like they say "Birds of the same feather flock together ".

Just an advice in case of next time, be mindful how you express your feelings to a woman. Always try to keep your emotions in check. Women are mysterious, no man can decipher how to please them. What am I saying "even if you love a girl so much, try not to let her know, if not she will start taking you for granted. "
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by sguy0: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie, how I wish I could hibernate till this feeling wears off

Baralatie, if it's that easy, I'll not even do this, even alcohol can't solve my issue right now, I wake up with the worst headache whenever I attempt it, as I don't drink much.

Dextology I see you and understand the latter part of your comment slowly, I'll close this account as soon as possible and continue with the "ghost mode". Just that I have been reading a lot how some people find solace sharing personal stories here.

Alexialin, I immediately asked her "why" when that guy came in calling her baby, but she couldn't say anything, but when I left she resorted to sending series of very long sms and WhatsApp message heaping Blames on the Devil. Saying what will she tell her parents et al.

CuteHector, I must say that I am not here looking for pity nor anything else, I just wish to talk to someone. The only person I could confide in, share my worries and joy turned out to be the one who could betray me. Getting a grip on myself is what I wish I could do right now. Just typing here relieves me a bit. But for how long.

I cannot stare her in the face anymore,

Firsttking01, thanks, but that will be once I am out of this trauma.

Emasel, know the funny thing, Peace has been calling saying she want to explain certain things to me, but I am scared if I pay for her flight to come over to Port-Harcourt , she might end up bringing Hope alongside whom I don't want to see. Hope presently doesn't know my whereabouts as one cannot just waltz into our office like that.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sguy0 peace wouldn't dare come along with hope.. Remember she has feelings for u... So invite her
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cutehector:
I be guy man na.. I know watsup grin as soon as d ladies just see federal govt, electric just shock dem.. Sotey one just ask whether to send d op pm.. I just laff

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

Your smart! cheesy

Am telling u grin wihout wasting time and not understanding that this guy is badly hurt.. Sending pms is not the koko for nw smiley
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
sguy0:
Shossie, how I wish I could hibernate till this feeling wears off

Baralatie, if it's that easy, I'll not even do this, even alcohol can't solve my issue right now, I wake up with the worst headache whenever I attempt it, as I don't drink much.

Dextology I see you and understand the latter part of your comment slowly, I'll close this account as soon as possible and continue with the "ghost mode". Just that I have been reading a lot how some people find solace sharing personal stories here.

Alexialin, I immediately asked her "why" when that guy came in calling her baby, but she couldn't say anything, but when I left she resorted to sending series of very long sms and WhatsApp message heaping Blames on the Devil. Saying what will she tell her parents et al.

CuteHector, I must say that I am not here looking for pity nor anything else, I just wish to talk to someone. The only person I could confide in, share my worries and joy turned out to be the one who could betray me. Getting a grip on myself is what I wish I could do right now. Just typing here relieves me a bit. But for how long.

I cannot stare her in the face anymore,

Firsttking01, thanks, but that will be once I am out of this trauma.

Emasel, know the funny thing, Peace has been calling saying she want to explain certain things to me, but I am scared if I pay for her flight to come over to Port-Harcourt , she might end up bringing Hope alongside whom I don't want to see. Hope presently doesn't know my whereabouts as one cannot just waltz into our office like that.

It's over mehn! She should bounce off! angry and keep her lies to herself.. Devil my foot! Smhhhhh.. Cheating is one thing I can never condone.. Dare not cheat on me boo.. He knows that already.. No cheating and I won't on him.
Try move on.. I understand how it is.. But u just need to move on.. It's well
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
baralatie:

and what is the end result of the above.will t change the reality on ground or are you asking op to either barge the Lady or the guy in question!
for what?

It's true sha
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ladies sha. They made me 2 realize that its beta been an asshole than a lover boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Well, If It Isn't My Birthday... / OMG!! I Did It With My Mom's Friend / Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.