Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. (9238 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by Amarabae(f): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
commyluv:
Aunty is just for fun OK? you get that?
unless that, dear. Have a sweet day.
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by commyluv(f): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Useless fool. U still never get sense.
sister respect your self
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by commyluv(f): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
unless that, dear. Have a sweet day.
good
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by zeezeegal(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by commyluv(f): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=CarolineOlawale post=54613390]You imbecilic thing. You must be very stupid for quoting me. [/quote I don't wanna insult you am too big for that
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by charisgee(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
commyluv:
lol

answer na
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by savagefinder: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
commyluv:
lol ,,,,, mine 11
no wonder ...see ur skirt
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by xxxx69(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can u tell those from the pix?? grin

Safiaa:
No, because the size and width is reasonable.
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by Safiaa(f): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yeah I can.
xxxx69:
Can u tell those from the pix?? grin

Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by sirusX(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
charisgee:

haba, that means u started at a very young age wink
Till 10 could no longer fit in commyluv shocked grin
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I think 8 is reasonable.
good pick if you ask me cool
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by CheedyJ(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
what kind of senseless post is this?
Sister, why re u devaluing ur worth?
Too many critics with no credential.. U sound hypocritical cos all I see in ur dp is breast...i wonder d value there is in DAT, if daz d only pics u can use as ur dp den der is fire on d mountain.... Run dear

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by StarBukola(f): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Me I like everything, dick na dick ,as far it can actually do what is required,. The sizes does not matter, all that matters is how well can u use it undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by commyluv(f): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
charisgee:

answer na
no dear this thing is just fun but you guys won't understand
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by xxxx69(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2017
U got skills sha
Safiaa:
Yeah I can.
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by yusufibrahim(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Safiaa:
I think 8 is reasonable.
I think u like it black
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by yusufibrahim(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2017
StarBukola:
Me I like everything, dick na dick ,as far it can actually do what is required,. The sizes does not matter, all that matters is how well can u use it undecided undecided
wow u said it all
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by charisgee(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2017
sirusX:

Till 10 could no longer fit in commyluv shocked grin
Na u talk am o
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by zynellsmum(f): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2017
and you look 'efin innocent. ...its all good

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
what kind of senseless post is this?
Sister, why re u devaluing ur worth?
how is she devalued? Don't tell me u judge pple by their actions or words,,,
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
commyluv:
lol ,,,,, mine 11

I am 05.
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by Medunah: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
10 grin
Re: Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. by arleck(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Safiaa:
I think 8 is reasonable.
There's No Nid To Think ... I AM 8

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology / I Fuucck Her Las Las!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.