Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology (9230 Views)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by vani86: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello Laila,
Please keep me anonymous because of the nature of the message/experience that I want to share. I will go straight to the point. There is this useless girl that i met through a whatsapp chat group 2 months back and one thing led to another and we started dating. she lives around agric at ikorodu while i stay at isolo. I asked her out and she accepted. Between the time I met her and now, I have spent not less than 50k on her. she is so money conscious and kept demanding 5k and 10k from me always like I am father Christmas.

Because I love her, I was giving her. I have been inviting her to my place but she is always busy but luckily her aunty traveled for wedding last weekend and she came to my house yesterday to spend some time. she said that she needs 5k for her transport before she would come so i used ATM to transfer 3k and begged her to come that i will balance her before she go.

Can you imagine that this girl came to my house and started acting up after leading me on and massaging my dick into erection. we were romancing and she didn't stop me, she gave me breast and allowed me to finger her. when my erection was good enough after romancing her and even sucking her, she refused that we cant have sex, that it is too early. i was dumbfounded. i thought she was joking so i was petting her and telling her sweet words but she just fling my hand away from her and started dressing up. I begged and begged her because my erection was already hard but she refuse. I spent close to 3 hours begging, she refuse and say she want to go that i should give her 2k.

That was when I saw that she was taking me for a fool. i never knew that she was that wicked and heartless. i asked her why she let me suck her and why she was massaging my dick since she is not ready to sleep with me. she say it is too early and that she is not ready that i should control my penis. I was really angry and i felt used so i slapped her and did it by force. I still gave her the 2k and threw her out of my house. she has been sending me curses and such curses are empty and her threats useless because even God knows that what she did was wicked. he threat messages since yesterday night is up to 25 but i dont care. I honestly dont feel bad one bit because she is very stupid and wicked to think that a full fledged healthy grown man with blood running through his veins is a joke for her to toy and play with.

I want to use this opportunity to warn girls who have no intention of being with a guy yet, you ask him for money and spend it anyhow like he is your father, you dont have any interest in going down with a guy but you are comfortable enough to hold his dick and give him breast to suck. then when its time for action, you come up with silly stories. any sexual act from that point on is not rape. it is simply violent sex and you definitely deserve anything you get from that point. many guys including many of my friends has suffered this in the hands of girls who take guys for fools. this is my experience yesterday and i dnt owe anybody an apology.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by finalbosss1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2016

9 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Well done o
Copy and Paste
Where you see Laila here?

3 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by EHMIR(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
I swear i didnt come to take sides,but to read comments.
Lemme juz park my hummer bicycle here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by queencalipso(f): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Well done mr grin hope she was worth the.... wink you know....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by ever811(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jesus Christ fed 5,000 men and female wit his fish and bread...lets say 1 loaf of bread and fish sales at 300x5000...thats what those olosho will remind you...yet he died a virgin...u were lucky she gave you bewest to suck..mine after spending my money always come visiting when she is seeing he period.. and her nipples,according to here,she don't allow water to touch it when bathing not to talk of a grown mans lips as it hut her silly..NOTE÷i have never raped her...

3 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by youngestmilly: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mr man What u did is stupid. At least it was her first time of visiting you, she kissed, u fingered her, but could not bleep. Smh, u just rape her! Good boy. Are u the same person his friend caught raping a girl and kept quiet? You should have let d gal go. Or stop offering the favor for her with hopes that she will give you sex. Did u tell her while giving her your money that u are expecting sex? U should be in jail mr man.

17 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Creamish(f): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
So what if she had HIV and she was tryign to save u from getting it? cheesy grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by vitalisdiho(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Story for the gods and tripe words
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
op so you are proud to tell us you raped her ......did she force u to give her money were you under a spell or something don't you see you are actually dumb as the girl sees you to be! What happens to 'no i don't have money' she didn't force you for it why then should you force her for sex??

Some girls tho dumb as fvck! Why collect money when you know you don't wanna bleep angry play your games with brain angry

6 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by ihec(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
clap for ur self
its evn better to petronise prostitudes than raping. ur dick supposed to be choped off by now

3 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Talk2Bella(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
finalbosss1:
cooked up lies.. laila nd talk2bella two fat lairs... they do anything for traffic..

Liars grin
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Cutehector(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
finalbosss1:
cooked up lies.. laila nd talk2bella two fat lairs... they do anything for traffic..
angry
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Presh900(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Another Talk2bella wannabe??.. Op you deserve to be beheaded!! Is ur brain for decorations?? You have spent over 50k on a girl who is not ur gf,sister,mother,close friend??why?? You are a disgrace to Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by finalbosss1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Liars grin
i know your tricks nah.. but are you fat ??
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm, i wonder why i would just start adhering to one girl's financial pleas just because she accepted to date me...one thing i 've come to realised in my lil poor dating career is, immediately you meet a girl and ask her out and she immediately start asking for money, dump her asap...i'm one of those guys who don't even believe in exchange of sex for money...date me because you see a future in me and in return i'd treat you as my future prospective wife...ok, will never forget her, i love herembarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by THUNDAR(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
You DontMinit

You press and suck breasts = 10k

Kiss lips = 10k

Press nyash = 10k

Suck and finger pussy = 10k

And you can't ask for your balance instead you rape Hmmm!

Sango must hear this

4 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Talk2Bella(f): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Presh900:
Another Talk2bella wannabe??.. Op you deserve to be beheaded!! Is ur brain for decorations?? You have spent over 50k on a girl who is not ur gf,sister,mother,close friend??why?? You are a disgrace to Nigeria..

Which one is another wanna be me

Have I ever raped anyone grin
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Talk2Bella(f): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
finalbosss1:
i know your tricks nah.. but are you fat ??

Yea
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Presh900(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Which one is another wanna be me

Have I ever raped anyone grin
lol...i wz talking abt the story aspect...btw you really are one funny character y'knw..
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by vani86: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Berlynn:
op so you are proud to tell us you raped her ......did she force u to give her money were you under a spell or something don't you see you are actually dumb as the girl sees you to be! What happens to 'no i don't have money' she didn't force you for it why then should you force her for sex??

Some girls tho dumb as fvck! Why collect money when you know you don't wanna bleep angry play your games with brain angry

Next time, before you run to comment, take time to read and comprehend a writeup, to comment is not by force, if you dont know who laila is, pls throw away your phone
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by cocaineaddict(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
youngestmilly:
Mr man What u did is stupid. At least it was her first time of visiting you, she kissed, u fingered her, but could not bleep. Smh, u just rape her! Good boy. Are u the same person his friend caught raping a girl and kept quiet? You should have let d gal go. Or stop offering the favor for her with hopes that she will give you sex. Did u tell her while giving her your money that u are expecting sex? U should be in jail mr man.
you're nothing but an inconsequential f00l. You could av just shut ur trap since u got nothing reasonable to contribute. The idiotic op spent 50k on a girl and still gave her the remaining 2k and you're here saying he did wrong by forcing her. Na ur kain person go sell im papa only land 4 villa give one useless loose girl yet pant u nogo see.
I blame the op 4 spending upto such amount on a Nigerian b1tch. Some dudes need to enta street fulltime I swear

5 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
ever811:
Jesus Christ fed 5,000 men and female wit his fish and bread...lets say 1 loaf of bread and fish sales at 300x5000...thats what those olosho will remind you...yet he died a virgin...u were lucky she gave you bewest to suck..mine after spending my money always come visiting when she is seeing he period.. and her nipples,according to here,she don't allow water to touch it when bathing not to talk of a grown mans lips as it hut her silly..NOTE÷i have never raped her...
were you Dia when Jesus performed the miracle abi na u follow em count number of Ppl wey present.
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by drmikeadams(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin is sex food??pls can it be bought in mr biggs or tantalizers help me grin
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by vani86: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
cocaineaddict:

you're nothing but an inconsequential f00l. You could av just shut ur trap since u got nothing reasonable to contribute. The idiotic op spent 50k on a girl and still gave her the remaining 2k and you're here saying he did wrong by forcing her. Na ur kain person go sell im papa only land 4 villa give one useless loose girl yet pant u nogo see.
I blame the op 4 spending upto such amount on a Nigerian b1tch. Some dudes need to enta street fulltime I swear

Abeg, i did not rape anybody, that was a mail sent to laila blog that i copied and pasted here.
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Naija girls always think dey r smart,its not easy to deal wit a naija guy but we all know d power of love which our girls always take for weakness meanwhile sex isn't something a guy should beg for...it's only in naija I see girls forming dey don't like to get bleeped.. Na d guy mumu sha Wey dey send money to all those stupid whatsapp and bbm girls. If na me,I no go only rape her but I go tear her Toto walai

2 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by LaClickLaBend: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
No matter how much you have spent on a girl, rape is rape and you are just a filthy scum that deserves to be jailed. Abi did she force you to spend on her?...instead of just accepting that you are a maga you went ahead to rape the girl, and yu are proud of it...don't worry, when they are raping yur daughters, we'll remind yu idiot

3 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
It's funny how some people define a relationship,money is important but sex is not huh,Naija girls will chop ur money but will decline u of Pomo,American girls will give you sex and even decline you spending on them

2 Likes

Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
finalbosss1:
Wanted to read the whole thing but on seeing this don't think I'd bother myself any longer.
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Sometimes it's the greed of you girls that put you guys in bad situations. If you know you're not gonna give him the thing, then dont demand or accept anything from a guy. Don't come out and start screaming blue murder when you know it's your fault. Nigerian girls are just too greedy. You want to feel the taste of fresh bread but don't want know how it was baked.
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
sqooby:
It's funny how some people define a relationship,money is important but sex is not huh,Naija girls will chop ur money but will decline u of Pomo,American girls will give you sex and even decline you spending on them
This, is very true. Confirmed in person multiple times.
Re: I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology by Talk2Bella(f): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Presh900:
lol...i wz talking abt the story aspect...btw you really are one funny character y'knw..

Awww grin

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.