Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (104569 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by wink2015(m): 4:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Nairaland should grow up an stop putting all this fake news in your front page.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by wink2015(m): 4:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Nairaland should grow up and stop putting all this fake news in your front page.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by tectonotimes: 4:58am On Mar 15, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO NON-OIL PRODUCTS EXPORT BUSINESS
Tectono Ventures Limited, a reputable and reliable brand in petroleum products supply, global trade, properties marketing and internet marketing/advertisement, presents to you an opportunity to get a practical a book entitled Contemporary Step-By-Step Guide to Non-Oil Products Export Business. This is a 124-page book that shows systematically how to set up export activities up to when the foreign exchange is repatriated. Let us state it graphically that this export book is quite different from the ones whose adverts you have been seeing in the internet. This one is carefully packaged by a team of experienced export professionals with more than 15 years of experience each. The people you see making millions of naira in the export business are not actually doing anything special. They just know what to do and how to do it. This is a truism. For more information, click the link below.
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by 4ureyesonly: 5:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Damn right quote author=RoyalBlak007 post=54581497]
♤Some Ladies and pretence. ...

♤You can't "do it" yet you are still replying his messages undecided [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nairaboi(m): 5:05am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
So Nigeria still get faithful women undecided
All na for show. . .
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by repogirl(f): 5:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Na today? Block his stupid ass jare! It's these type of guys that will come on Nairaland and be saying women are this and that.

The guy won't be up to half of what her husband is sef. Don't waste your time with fools when you have an awesome family to care for.

Temptation is not too hard to fill into, just block the fool and be done with it.

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by madjune(m): 5:18am On Mar 15, 2017
One question.

Which kain phone be dat, at 23% its battery is already yellow?
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by shounited74: 5:22am On Mar 15, 2017
For her to have gone to that extent chatting with him anything can still happen. Don't trust women. If she is not interested she should have blocked the man instead of giving him attention. I repeat anything can still happen. Don't be surprised if the man comes back to this forum and him telling us how he eventually succeded. And he will post the evidence. And the story will be: I FINALLY LAY DOWN THE MARRIED WOMAN WHO REFUSED ME S*X.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by samsam2019: 5:36am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
faithful? I don't believe he smokescreen. They must have chatted to a certain level for him to ask her for sex.

She probably would fxck another guy from Facebook
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by demiiii(f): 5:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Please dont blame her, it could be an evidence incase the nan denied it.
kaeycea:
She has the option to ignore him and she never did. She also has the option to block him from chatting her up and she never did. All she could do was to screen shoot their private chat and rant on social media with an air of holier-than-thou attitude. What does she expect us to do, perhaps recommend her for guiness award as the most faithful woman ever liveth. Mtcheeew gerraouut hererre .
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by SycophanticGoat: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Some Ladies and pretence. ...

♤You can't "do it" yet you are still replying his messages undecided

LoL.. As if you know. This is exactly how it starts, they begin to disgrace the guy while enjoying his attention. Before you know it, they start getting accustomed to the attention and next thing, they seek for a trial and a cheating wife is born..

All she needed do was block the he-goat after the first comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by SycophanticGoat: 5:47am On Mar 15, 2017
demiiii:
Please dont blame her, it could be an evidence incase the nan denied it.

What if she actually cheats and saw this as a way to deceive her husband that she's being faithful? Even if she could have just grabbed the he-goat's request without replying the he-goat. Next thing is, she blocks the fool.

I wouldn't be surprised if you check her friend's list and still find that goat active on it.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Arielle: 5:51am On Mar 15, 2017
lepasharon:
alot of crap on front page today undecided Nothing intectually stimulating

A lot of crap on Nairaland period. If these lot are examples of Nigerian men then I am so thankful I don't have daughters. Someone up there managed to insult all women in nigeria by asking if there are faithful married women. I'm assuming he's including his mother and sisters. So disgusting and so sad the generation of men running amok in this country. Time to exit nairaland I think. It's no longer the same forum I joined in 2005.

3 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad

This is an initial gra-gra. If that guy is serious and puts in more pressure and add some goodies to it, the woman will fall and forget the "I am a married woman" toga. Na today?

Conversing with the man is like giving the man more leverage and exposing her own defence weaknesses. If she respects her marriage, she wouldnt even be having that conversation, the report and block feature on Facebook is there for her to use.

Kapish.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2017
But op dis isn't an expose na. She blocked his name and pic.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2017
You are right bro. Na dem dey sweet pass.
checkengine:

This is an initial gra-gra. If that guy is serious and puts in more pressure and add some goodies to it, the woman will fall and forget the "I am a married woman" toga. Na today?

Conversing with the man is like giving the man more leverage and exposing her own defence weaknesses. If she respects her marriage, she wouldnt even be having that conversation, the report and block feature on Facebook is there for her to use.

Kapish.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2017
An she chatted the guy up to show her hubby she is a good woman lol. Scammer wife. A woman who doesn't cheat will never reply after reading the first line of rubbish and block the stupid guy off. Na today? She was enjoying the messages.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Fourwinds: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2017
did u just see d foolishness exhibited by my useless man folks.?

Oga Seun just take a look at d man's volume of stupidity...

it shall never be well with dat man's life ooooo
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by ddippset(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Maybe the woman eventually blocked him, people shouldn't judge with just this part of the conversation. But where I completely fault the woman is that her responses were too polite. 'Don't you have respect for another man's wife ', ' I can't cheat on my husband THANK YOU ' ha! Even with thank you? What happened to 'get lost ' or ' leave me alone useless man'
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Fourwinds: 6:26am On Mar 15, 2017
OP I'm not happy with u for dat long chat with d He-Goat...

when u want to expose someone., do it with d person's face boldly shown even up to blocus level if possible
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Edusouls(m): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2017
guys see this one ooo, if say na woman nahh everybody go dey shout, una see say some men are just now zombies with dead brains , the only thing alive in their body is their very pathetic dick...
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Edusouls(m): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2017
weldone lady at least you were intelligent enough to know that you were talking with an slowpoke....carry on your faithful ways it will only bring prosperity,peace of mind and more blessings to your home...
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Amhappy(f): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2017
I can see some people crucifying the woman. It's important that she responded to the useless man for a while in case her husband come across the chat. If she didn't respond at all any third party may assume they took the chat to another platform or phone calls.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by nedzuby: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2017
Mizk:
grinshameful, there's two sides to every story though, she could have ignored or blocked him, but she still went ahead to have a hearty chat with the perv and still screenshot and uploaded on social media just to pretend and gain attention, who's deceiving who

It's also possible that she caught the guy with another lady and to have her own Lund of flesh by exposing him
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Bridget95(f): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad So Nigeria still get faithful women undecided
lot of pretty women
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by 2shur: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2017
The day mai bich told me I'm not the only one on earth.
Mem ai forgot bput her.
Theres pussy everywhere bro.
No tme for begging
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2017
harry2sexy:
N d woman is not even fine. *pukes on the bruh*

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by azarenka: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
Are you trying to say that your mother is not faithful? or is she not also a "Nigerian woman"?
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by akinjul: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2017
wondersssssss

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Psoul(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2017
teegrams:
Looks like some guys/men have finally lost respect for married women these days .I was going through Facebook when a friend exposed a guy that has been soliciting badly for a sexual engagement with her.

The funniest part was were the guy said 'you are married ?? So what ! Do I have an infected dick

Like really ?? Dude is seriously under Sexual Dementialism

So as early as 8:38 am when this woman should be attending to her kids and and also to her husband, what she deemed fit to do is chatting wt a man asking her for sex. Only God knows the time they started the chat. They may have been chatting all through the night. She should show us all the chat, not just where she rejected the man's advances.

Fear women, especially the one that is out for revenge, they can do anything to win the war. There are other things they must have discussed before coming to this point, Madam let us see the full gist.

If u happen to be my wife, u are already in trouble. this shows u are loose. No sane man will see a decent woman and start making this kind of request from her. Madam, u may have lived a life that may have given this guy the opportunity to make his demand.
You may have been responding romantically before this request. U wanted it online but u may not have wanted it to happen live.
So stop making us see u as an innocent woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.