Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South (10706 Views)

2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Igbo's Cannot Leave The North Because Of Their Numerous Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

Anytime you messed up again, we will be waiting to receive your instrument of surrender like Effoing handed over the instruments of surrender from your forefathers to ours.
Even a Yoruba gave you this platform to rant. grin
You've been starved once because you are landlocked, we can still repeat the same feat
Heya, after smashing his Afonja cone head left right and center, he stoops so low as to posting images of poor little kids who died as a result of the evil policies meted on them by his Yoruba ancestors, well I say RIP to those little angels as God recieve their souls in his kingdom and sent them back to Igboland in million folds. I am unperturbed, Igbo's have be blessed by Chi and our sheer gut have left us leading in every sphere globally cheesy

Now in the Nigeria of today please tell me the tribe looking like the picture which you posted, God have forgiven the Igbo's and blessed us and sent us millions of babies and blessed their mothers and enriched their father, now coming to the tribe of the fallen mango tree cone head ancestor, who have continually demanded human sacrifice and perpetually put the people of the southwest in a cursed state.

See images of people who never heard the sound of a gun shot on their land now tell me who is cursed and who is paying the ultimate price. Now tell me who has the last laugh? I really don't want to derail this thread so stay on topic

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

Anytime you messed up again, we will be waiting to receive your instrument of surrender like Effoing handed over the instruments of surrender from your forefathers to ours.
You've been starved once because you are landlocked, we can still repeat the same feat
That is the worst you can do, you moribund children killer. Can you in your bloody life face off real men? I mean can your punk ass military face real war? You kill innocent children and use am dey make mouth. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by oooppp2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Heya, after smashing his Afonja cone head left right and center, he stoops so low as to posting images of poor little kids who died as a result of the evil policies meted on them by his Yoruba ancestors, well I say RIP to those little angels as God recieve their souls in his kingdom and sent them back to Igboland in million folds. I am unperturbed, Igbo's have be blessed by Chi and our sheer gut have left us leading in every sphere globally cheesy

Now in the Nigeria of today please tell me the tribe looking like the picture which you posted, God have forgiven the Igbo's and blessed us and sent us millions of babies and blessed their mothers and enriched their father, now coming to the tribe of the fallen mango tree cone head ancestor, who have continually demanded human sacrifice and perpetually put the people of the southwest in a cursed state.

See images of people who never heard the sound of a gun shot on their land now tell me who is cursed and who is paying the ultimate price. Now tell me who has the last laugh? I really don't want to derail this thread so stay on topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Osus
Know you boundary and map very well, anything beyond that is trespassing on other people territory and you will be severely dealt with grin

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:

That is the worst you can do, you moribund children killer. Can you in your bloody life face off real men? I mean can your punk ass military face real war? You kill innocent children and use am dey make mouth. Mumu.
Bros there is nothing more he can do, he is just pained I have battered his ego and destroyed everything he holds dear and everything that makes him a man, so he resorts to posting pictures of dead little angels resting in Gods Bossom.

It a clear sign he as lost it and is simply trying to grasp unto straws as his nose gets submerged. We did well on this thread. Abeg somebody help me get Midol here so he can help me determine if I have been talking to Yoruba muslims.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by oooppp2(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

U SEE HOW DEAD YOUR MIND IS U HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DECIMATED SINCE U CANT FACE REAL MEN YOU NOW STOOP LOW TO MOCK DEAD CHILDREN...THAT IS Y I CALL U GUYS THE REPHAIM (THE FALLEN ONES)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by oooppp2(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:
Osus
Know you boundary and map very well, anything beyond that is trespassing on other people territory and you will be severely dealt with grin

U HAVE TOTALLY BEEN OBLITERATED AND YOUR HANDs ARE QUIVERING Y YOU HIDE IN OSOGBO TO TYPE
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Bros there is nothing more he can do, he is just pained I have battered his ego and destroyed everything he holds dear and everything that makes him a man, so he resorts to posting pictures of dead little angels resting in Gods Bossom.

It a clear sign he as lost it and is simply trying to grasp unto straws as his nose gets submerged. We did well on this thread. Abeg somebody help me get Midol here so he can help me determine if I have been talking to Yoruba muslims.

Enjoy these grin
Just a reminder though that you are landlocked

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:
Osus
First thank you for staying on topic Afonja empty cone head grin. Well, if this thread have not thought you that Igbo's are indeed blessed with enormous access to the sea through rivers in the SE and bountiful shorelines in the SS, then sorry my brother you are irredeemable and should be sacrificed in soka forest like your father was grin
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
oooppp2:

U HAVE TOTALLY BEEN OBLITERATED AND YOUR HANDs ARE QUIVERING Y YOU HIDE IN OSOGBO TO TYPE

Dey console yourself, I can see how those photos are piercing your heart already grin

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
That fowl is jobless. cheesy
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
First thank you for staying on topic Afonja empty cone head grin. Well, if this thread have not thought you that Igbo's are indeed blessed with enormous access to the sea through rivers in the SE and bountiful shorelines in the SS, then sorry my brother you are irredeemable and should be sacrificed in soka forest like your father was grin

Learn to know your boundaries, igboland is completely surrounded by non-Igbo speaking area, you can keep knocking your head all over grin

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
oooppp2:

U SEE HOW DEAD YOUR MIND IS U HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DECIMATED SINCE U CANT FACE REAL MEN YOU NOW STOOP LOW TO MOCK DEAD CHILDREN...THAT IS Y I CALL U GUYS THE REPHAIM (THE FALLEN ONES)
Thats the traits of cowards, Yorubas own the sole right to cowardice globally. It is only a Yoruba man that conductor will beat and he (Yoruba man) will beat the tire of the danfo bus and run away. It is in their bloodline why do you think women put an end to their dynasty and killed all their men and used their children for slaves and their wife for maids and prostitution, why do you think they have Emirs in their town. They are simply irredeemable. Yorubas are weak off shots of Dahomey women who colonized them, it should be noted that these woman colonize Yorubas long before the brits come to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:
That fowl is jobless. cheesy

Oga, you that is jobfull have been on this thread and still on this thread, speak so much about your job status grin
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
now back to the topic... a comprehensive business directory need to be created..... we need to get our brothers see the big pictures in the need to repatriate investment back home. Inland port in my opinion may not be the best option for now.... How about if we concentrate on a indiginous high tech economy, that is less dependent on import.... High tech rail roads linking the entire Igboid states, etc. An educational system that is focused..... When there is a huge concentration of economic power in the East, the flow will be natural. My take though. cool
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Thats the traits of coward Yorubas own the sole right to cowardice globally. It is only a Yoruba man that conductor will beat and he (Yoruba man) will beat the tire of the danfo bus and run away. It is in their bloodline why do you think women put and end to their dynasty and killed all their men and used their children for slaves and their wife for prostitution, why do you think they have Emirs in their town. They are simply irredeemable.

Stop crying on your thread, I baited you and you fell for it, so enjoy it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:
now back to the topic... a comprehensive business directory need to be created..... we need to get our brothers see the big pictures in the need to repatriate investment back home. Inland port in my opinion may not be the best option for now.... How about if we concentrate on a indiginous high tech economy, that is less dependent on import.... High tech rail roads linking the entire Igboid states, etc. An educational system that is focused..... When there is a huge concentration of economic power in the East, the flow will be natural. My take though. cool

No, no..not yet, until we are done grin

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jobless fowl. cheesy
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:
I am a jobless fowl. cheesy

We know already grin
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

Learn to know your boundaries, igboland is completely surrounded by non-Igbo speaking area, you can keep knocking your head all over grin

Afonja skull miner are you willing to stay on topic or you want to continue bitching about? Don't mastubate over those picture just yet save them you will be needing them cheesy I will create a thread for that if you know me you should know what to expect, no holds barred. grin so don't masturbate on coolitempa face just yet, you will get your double dose, trust me. grin

You are littering the pages with photos it will make readers unable to follow the thread. Save them you will get a thread to get your pound of soka flesh skull miner grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Afonja skull miner are you willing to stay on topic or you want to continue bitching about? Don't mastubate over those picture just yet save them you will be needing them cheesy I will create a thread for that if you know me you should know what to expect, no holds barred. grin so don't masturbate on coolitempa face just yet, you will get your double dose, trust me. grin

Osu
What are you ranting about ? I dey house for and I'm ready to change am anytime you want it
I'm a veteran of this sort of shyteee grin

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

I'm a jobless fowl grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wonder
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

Osu
What are you ranting about ? I dey house for and I'm ready to change am anytime you want it
You are not saying anything you are just littering the thread Abeg.
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wonder

Kid, you are too weak, I roll this type of mud with your elders here
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
You are not saying anything you are just littering the thread Abeg.

Frustration is beginning to take it toll on you, you coming weaker with each attempt
Stay on topic below

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

Kid, you are too weak, I roll this type of mud with your elders here
Pikin, you are the borring nyash here. Go fuvck your mate. Bitchass. wink
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please, lets ignore the agric fowl and concentrate on the objective of the thread. The fowl nyash niga ain't worth the time.
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:

Pikin, you are the borring nyash here. Go fuvck your mate. Bitchass. wink

If you do it nicely, I will leave you in peace, else you will contend with me all day here grin
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

If you do it nicely, I will leave you in peace, else you will contend with me all day here grin
Its a beautiful thread that is worth preserving, if not, niga I'm game. But in the mean time, fuvck you. wink
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:
Please, lets ignore the agric fowl and concentrate on the objective of the thread. The fowl nyash niga ain't worth the time.

Classic
Check out the six pack tongue
Aren't nothing like a mother's love wink

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by ezeagu(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary, his is a thread you should have signed up and made here: http://igbobuofu.com/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2018) / Commissioner, Bello Goronyo Defects To APC In Sokoto / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.