Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South (10690 Views)

2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Igbo's Cannot Leave The North Because Of Their Numerous Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:

Its a beautiful thread that is worth preserving, if not, niga I'm game. But in the mean time, fuvck you. wink
Fuvck you too
In the meantime, check out the six packs wink tongue

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:

Its a beautiful thread that is worth preserving, if not, niga I'm game. But in the mean time, fuvck you. wink
Bro no need for exchange on this thread we have to keep it clean, don't worry just look out for a thread coming soon. There we can freely throw pictures, but this thread was intended for Oganiru ndi Igbo, so lets keep it that way. We already buried him here readers coming on the thread will get the reason for his frustration. So Nwa Nna we did well, our message will sink well.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Been nice messing you guys up, time to go!
Have fun but remember, igboland has no exposure to coastline grin
YOU ARE FUCCKING LANDLOCKED

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by ezeagu(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
ezeagu:
myplaydiary, his is a thread you should have signed up and made here: http://igbobuofu.com/

tysontim, loopmangoat, eduj, AntiNigerian, Fremancipation, Instead of wasting time arguing with people, you could have been building in the above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
ezeagu:

tysontim, loopmangoat, eduj, AntiNigerian, Fremancipation, Instead of wasting time arguing with people, you could have been building in the above.
Yep you are right though, that is the point of this thread supporting our own-Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by ezeagu(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Yep you are right though, that is the point of this thread supporting our own-Igbo.

Exactly, I posted this forum before and I was attacked because somebody said Aba was being attacked on that forum which was untrue, as if this forum is any better. Political Igbo topics are not suitable for this place because they will be trolled, is best to keep it in-house where they can be moderated. I am a moderator there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Loopman was buried on this thread readers please go through the thread for replay. Next time he see's another Igbo thread he will consult Ifa, the Oracles of Yoruba land and the fallen Mango tree ancestor odudusha before he engages the thread.

As for coolitempa she is probably blowing the devil in hell right now, her death on this thread was very slow and painful. cheesy

Please Nairalanders go through the pages and have fun. grin

Loopman right now grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Bro no need for exchange on this thread we have to keep it clean, don't worry just look out for a thread coming soon. There we can freely throw pictures, but this thread was intended for Oganiru ndi Igbo, so lets keep it that way. We already buried him here readers coming on the thread will get the reason for his frustration. So Nwa Nna we did well, our message will sink well.
Frieze fire aye. Just find it too tough to stand those skunks from wasteland.
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by oooppp2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
blues2022:
Frieze fire aye. Just find it too tough to stand those skunks from wasteland.

WHAT DO U EXPECT OF THE FALLEN ONES (REPHAIMS
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
oooppp2:

WHAT DO U EXPECT OF THE FALLEN ONES (REPHAIMS
REPHAIMS......very funny.....

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by donratcock: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Loopman was buried on this thread readers please go through the thread for replay. Next time he see's another Igbo thread he will consult Ifa, the Oracles of Yoruba land and the fallen Mango tree ancestor odudusha before he engages the thread.

As for coolitempa she is probably blowing the devil in hell right now, her death on this thread was very slow and painful. cheesy

Loopman right now grin
The second fool you mentioned is a man who is questioning his maker for creating him as a man
He is afraid of his sexuality
As for the other chimpanze who is who was slaped by igbo spirits you can see how the slap is adversely affecting him going by his posts
Continue putting them where they belong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
The cowards ran away but only to come back after I took a break.
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
donratcock:

The second fool you mentioned is a man who is questioning his maker for creating him as a man
As for the other chimpanze who is who was slaped by igbo spirits you can see how the slap is adversely affecting him going by his posts

I'm going to mess you up badly here if you make one more comment
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by donratcock: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

I have commented do your worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:

Loopman right now grin

Morons and dunces are what you guys are... angry angry...your hatred of the everyone will continue to eat you up... grin
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by donratcock: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Afonjas must be put in their place
They must learn to respect and worship igbos
We are your superiors

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
donratcock:

Thanks and I was thinking that transgendered was female. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by donratcock: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Thanks and I was thinking that transgendered was female. angry
No a certified man who is ashamed of his sexuality

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Smoothie01(f): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

Fuvck you too
In the meantime, check out the six packs wink tongue

...I was actually laughing at your desperate attempt to feel important & sensible on this thread...To further delude yourself, you brought out pics from 47 yrs agoshocked...To achieve what kwanu?...You're simply myopic...Now listen up Mr.They are resting in peace, we're sure of that and there's nothing you can do about dat...yea nothing...Infact, because of them, we know how far we've come in life's journey, a priceless feat and God's Grace at work...

Now, attempt the following:

1. who are those that look like those pics in present day Nigeria?..I'm sure you know d answer..

2. Are you immortal?...They died, you will die too...there are many ways to die...So??

3. Move out and see Igbo kids of today, you'll duff cap for their papa...I couldda helped you wit pics buh nah, I'm sure you see them around you...This is 2017 niggur!!!...Your photo gallery is outdated

@op carry on, we're following...ignore this cockroach dat I quoted...His strength lies in senseless talks and he's trying hard to drag us to that shitty level....
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
coolitempa:

Morons and dunces are what you guys are... angry angry...your hatred of the everyone will continue to eat you up... grin
this she male, Igbo's don't hate any one they just hate trolls who can't stay out of Igbo affairs mind your business and stay out of Igbo affairs and your heart will be at peace. At the rate you are going you will not survive the next HBP attack or you will go the Awo way. Omo Alata, you no go sell market today? Abi u don sell finish.

You sell well today o, omo iya alabosi mind your business.

Coolitempa looking at this thread right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
loopman:

Skull miner, am still here to put you where you belong and check your excesses, you dare not over step your bounds or I keep cutting you to size. I can see you are back from taking your HBP drugs so you don't die before your father. grin cheesy Well if you mess up on this thread that will be the case. Igbo are the gods you see, get that into your empty Afonja skull. Cone head, I just like the way that sound Abeg which Ipob youth came up with that name grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by zuchyblink(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
we want a working sea port down south wether in SE or SS any order thing is Afonja
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Skull miner, am still here to put you where you belong and check your excesses, you dear not over step your bounds or I keep cutting you to shape. I can see you are back from taking your HBP drugs so you don't die before your father. :Dwell if you mess up on this thread that will be the case. Igbo are the gods you see, get that into your empty Afonja skull. Cone head, I just like the way that sound Abeg which Ipob youth came up with that name grin

See this your village grandmother and your village sister doing what they know how to do best grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3683260/50-year-old-grandmother-sells-three-year-old-girl
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smoothie01:

...I was actually laughing at your desperate attempt to feel important & sensible on this thread...To further delude yourself, you brought out pics from 47 yrs agoshocked...To achieve what kwanu?...You're simply myopic...Now listen up Mr.They are resting in peace, we're sure of that and there's nothing you can do about dat...yea nothing...Infact, because of them, we know how far we've come in life's journey, a priceless feat and God's Grace at work...

Now, attempt the following:

1. who are those that look like those pics in present day Nigeria?..I'm sure you know d answer..

2. Are you immortal?...They died, you will die too...there are many ways to die...So??

3. Move out and see Igbo kids of today, you'll duff cap for their papa...I couldda helped you wit pics buh nah, I'm sure you see them around you...This is 2017 niggur!!!...Your photo gallery is outdated

@op carry on, we're following...ignore this cockroach dat I quoted...His strength lies in senseless talks and he's trying hard to drag us to that shitty level....
dont worry about the fool you quoted, I have got him under wraps, I just didn't want this thread littered with pictures so that readers could follow through and not lose interest but whatever the case I have decided to give him hard. Pictures or no pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by donratcock: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Skull miner, am still here to put you where you belong and check your excesses, you dare not over step your bounds or I keep cutting you to size. I can see you are back from taking your HBP drugs so you don't die before your father. grin cheesy Well if you mess up on this thread that will be the case. Igbo are the gods you see, get that into your empty Afonja skull. Cone head, I just like the way that sound Abeg which Ipob youth came up with that name grin
Hahahahahaha the chimpanze has started disrespecting his masters but he must be tamed and kept in line

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by donratcock: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
this she male, Igbo's don't hate any one they just hate trolls who can't stay out of Igbo affairs mind your business and stay out of Igbo affairs and your heart will be at peace. At the rate you are going you will not survive the next HBP attack or you will go the Awo way. Omo Alata, you no go sell market today? Abi u don sell finish.

Each time I see these afonjas doing what they know how to do best i remember their father awolowo who out of frustration drank rat poison

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by oooppp2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:

ABEG NA THIS SWINE BE COOLITEMPA..... I DNT BELIV IT WHAT A SHAME.... I TINK SAY NA HUMAN BEANS

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
donratcock:

Each time I see these afonjas doing what they know how to do best i remember their father awolowo who out of frustration drank rat poison
Awol owo (Money miss road) set the precedent for suicide deaths in the SW, that's why suicide death in the SW tops globally, Awol owo was indeed a pace setter for his people, and did i mention he built the cocoa building without toilets, they still have to use pit in that high rise plaza or shut put from the roof top. it is common sight in Ibadan to see feaces dropping on car windscreens in broad day light, you can never miss that sight if you spend a weekend in Ibadan. Even the white men in Ibadan move around with mobile toilets strapped to their trucks, that is also common sight in Ibadan.

Just wait for the Afonja cone head to come tell you that it is their history and legacy that they are proud of it, cone heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
oooppp2:

ABEG NA THIS SWINE BE COOLITEMPA..... I DNT BELIV IT WHAT A SHAME.... I TINK SAY NA HUMAN BEANS

Coolitempa? You mean the She male that uses chewing sticks and firewood to have orgasm, She was cursed before birth she has both male and female genitals, she was supposed to be buried alive at birth, but for the timely intervention of the church, she has forgortten all that now and taken to the ways of her progenitors, now she helps them sort human parts at soka forest, Did i mention she's a bastard too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by donratcock: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Awol owo (Money miss road) set the precedent for suicide deaths in the SW, that's why suicide death in the SW tops globally, Awol owo was indeed a pace setter for his people, and did i mention he built the cocoa building without toilets, they still have to use pit in that high rise plaza or shut put from the roof top. it is common sight in Ibadan to see feaces dropping on car windscreens in broad day light, you can never miss that sight if you spend a weekend in Ibadan. Even the white men in Ibadan move around with mobile toilets strapped to their trucks, that is also common sight in Ibadan.

Just wait for the Afonja cone head to come tell you that it is their history and legacy that they are proud of it, cone heads.
Next time if those bush animals from the waste see igbo threads they should run faster than bolt otherwise we will keep on exposing them

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by donratcock: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Coolitempa? You mean the She male that uses chewing sticks and firewood to have orgasm, She was cursed before birth she has both male and female genitals, she was supposed to be buried alive at birth, but for the timely intervention of the church, she has forgortten all that now and taken to the ways of her progenitors, now she helps them sort human parts at soka forest, Did i mention she's a bastard too?
Remember his brothers borisky and denrele
They hate themselves hence they prefer to be women

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated / Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.