Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South (10708 Views)

2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria Taken Decades Before Its Independence And After. / Igbo's Cannot Leave The North Because Of Their Numerous Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
It is very dangerous to build a port in the SĒ as we all know that the port will soon become a base for smuggling hard drugs among other crimes that the ibos are known for worldwide.... shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
loopman:

Igbo land is completely surrounded on all four points by lands. Igbo land is landlocked
EQD
Are these Igbo Islands also landlocked, Opobo and Ubani. You always fail to remember that Igbo's do have a port already in one of their Cities of Ph and other Igbo cities in the SE also have water bodies that empty into the Atlantic which opens Igboland to the world, So young man Igbo land can never be landlocked, get your facts right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolitempa:
It is very dangerous to build a port in the SĒ as we all know that the port will soon become a base for smuggling hard drugs among other crimes that the ibos are known for worldwide.... shocked
Young woman why don't you allow NDLEA and Immigration do their jobs or you don't have confidence in them to do their jobs properly.

How this thing take pain you like this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
Are these Igbo Islands also landlocked, Opobo and Ubani. You always fail to remember that Igbo's do have a port already in one of their Cities of Ph and other Igbo cities in the SE also have water bodies that empty into the Atlantic which opens Igboland to the world, So young man Igbo land can never be landlocked, get your facts right.

Keep deceiving yourself, no one will stop you

4 Likes

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:

Opono and Ubani are not ibo towns...yes became the leader but that does not make it ibo.... shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
loopman:

Keep deceiving yourself, no one will stop you
Sorry what you write on Nairaland can't change the truth, there is a new Igbo awakening and no matter the level of hate it can't stop it, the hate will only consume the hater.

Heya e pain am wella

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
Young woman why don't you allow NDLEA and Immigration do their jobs or you don't have confidence in them to do their jobs properly.

How this thing take pain you like this...

The problem is that some or these security agencies have to employ ibos too because of the constitution....the ibos in those organisations will not carry out their jobs properly because the criminals are their people... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolitempa:

Opono and Ubani are not ibo towns...yes became the leader but that does not make it ibo.... shocked
what of Oduduwa that fell from mango tree to become leader of yoruba land.

See what this athlete thinks about your brain power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolitempa:

The problem is that some or these security agencies have to employ ibos too because of the constitution....the ibos in those organisations will not carry out their jobs properly because the criminals are their people... angry
I think that explains why the southwest have remained the ritual capital of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
what of Oduduwa that fell from mango tree to become leader of yoruba land.

See what this athlete thinks about your brain power

Typo error...meant king Jaja became their leader but does not make opobo a ibo town....now get lost before I descend on you with venom... shocked angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by DocHMD: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
You should have said Igbos not bringing in political regions like SE or SS. Igboland transcends the SE even the most rabid of anti-Igbos know that for a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolitempa:

Typo error...meant king Jaja became their leader but does not make opobo a ibo town....now get lost before I descend on you with venom... shocked angry
I don't care what you meant you just don't have the brain power to engage in an intelligent discuss. Your presence reeks of tribalism as you can see from you appearance on this thread.

Oya carry your tonto come front, to fu$$k you just dey hungry me, Mumu now go and die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
I don't care what you meant you just don't have the brain power to engage in an intelligent discuss. Your presence reeks of tribalism as you can see from you appearance on this thread.

Oya carry your tonto come front, to fu$$k you just dey hungry me, Mumu now go and die.

You are absolutely disgusting....what a dirty lowlife...typical of a frustrated iPod miscreant.... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
DocHMD:
You should have said Igbos not bringing in political regions like SE or SS. Igboland transcends the SE even the most rabid of anti-Igbos know that for a fact.
Please read and understand the post, I only mentioned SE because the 2 ports under review in this thread are in the SE. When you go through my subsequent post you will understand. My use of Igbo land on this thread covers both SS/SE Igbo's as that is the Igbo geographical space even though some part go north.
Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolitempa:

You are absolutely disgusting....what a dirty lowlife...typical of a frustrated iPod miscreant.... angry
hmm I am disgusting abi Mumu when you carry tribalism enter here what were you expecting? oya tell me nau oponu.

Just coordinate yourself make I no go change am for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
Sorry what you write on Nairaland can't change the truth, there is a new Igbo awakening and no matter the level of hate it can't stop it, the hate will only consume the hater.

Heya e pain am wella

Lolzz, if you don't like it too bad, not igboland is by the coast!
Pain me ke? When I have coastline stretching from Ondo state to Lagos state?
You are delusional bro grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
loopman:

Lolzz, if you don't like it too bad, not igboland is by the coast!
Pain me ke? When I have coastline stretching from Ondo state to Lagos state?
You are delusional bro grin
Oh so it's true you are an Afonja, I even thought I was discussing with some one from akwa cross, so if you are an afonjite why do you want to draw the map of Igboland for we Igbos.

Better give yourself brain and find one shrine and keep yourself busy with those incarnations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by obaaderemi: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
Exactly well said.
Your brothers still haven't gotten your point because of your subtle way of saying things(i've read some of ur threads/posts).what u are saying if i understand it is that igbos should focus on core igbo arears when thinking of progress instead of including the larger niger delta and its people(some of who stabbed the igbos in the back during the war and can not be trusted in the grand scheme of things).i have a feeling that's what u mean but u are being subtle about so that u don't annoy some people.The truth really is,seaport or no seaport matters little in my humble opinion.google the list of landlocked countries in europe,u will notice that many of them are doing well.examples are switzerland and i think,czech rep.Unity, focus,ingenuity and plans are what matters.And 50% of igbo wealth and brains can't be outside igboland while u expect igboland to develop.take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
Oh so it's true you are an Afonja, I even thought I was discussing with some one from akwa cross, so if you are an afonjite why do you want to draw the map of Igboland for we Igbos.

Better give yourself brain and find one shrine and keep yourself busy with those incarnations.

Since you are out of depth, as usual with Igbos, you resort to your default setting - insults
Like I said right from onset, you can insult to your heart content, it doesn't change the fact that there is NO IGBO SPEAKING COASTLINE in anywhere in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
hmm I am disgusting abi Mumu when you carry tribalism enter here what were you expecting? oya tell me nau oponu.

Just coordinate yourself make I no go change am for you.

Alakori omo Olori kpelebe jatijati gbenu e soun....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
obaaderemi:
Your brothers still haven't gotten your point because of your subtle way of saying things(i've read some of ur threads/posts).what u are saying if i understand it is that igbos should focus on core igbo arears when thinking of progress instead of including the larger niger delta and its people(some of who stabbed the igbos in the back during the war and can not be trusted in the grand scheme of things).i have a feeling that's what u mean but u are being subtle about so that u don't annoy some people.The truth really is,seaport or no seaport matters little in my humble opinion.google the list of landlocked countries in europe,u will notice that many of them are doing well.examples are switzerland and i think,czech rep.Unity, focus,ingenuity and plans are what matters.And 50% of igbo wealth and brains can't be outside igboland while u expect igboland to develop.take it or leave it.
Yes, i must confess that's the point i am trying to drive but Igbo's here on Nairaland are always extending that hand of friendship deeper into the creeks and mangrove swamps of the south south, instead of simply concentrating on just the Igbo's in the SS. The Igbo's of the SS/SE and geography of both region have whatever it takes to make a great nation. Simply Put Igbo's should focus on Igboland in SS/SE and stop forming unnecessary friendship and brotherhood with SS minorities, Igbo's have to look inward and beyond the SS minorities.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
loopman:

Since you are out of depth, as usual with Igbos, you resort to your default setting - insults
Like I said right from onset, you can insult to your heart content, it doesn't change the fact that there is NO IGBO SPEAKING COASTLINE in anywhere in the world grin
Since when did the Name afonja become an insult on nairaland shocked is it not part of yoruba history, is it not in your history books? you call Igbo's Ipob youths, they call you afonja, both names have direct connection with both tribes so whats the insult in calling you Afonja? or are you not yoruba again? well if you are not yoruba accept my apology for calling you afonja.

I am more interested in more information of PH, Opobo and Ubani not having shorelines? Abi are they now Afonja territory? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolitempa:

Alakori omo Olori kpelebe jatijati gbenu e soun....
Save those incantations for your midnight sessions at the shrine, Baba Sikiru omo Ajanuku will be more interested in knowing that you have learnt your verse of the incantation, it wouldn't do you much good reciting it here on Nairaland.

Omo ale, omo iya alabosi, awon smellos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by Bridget95(f): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
loopman:

A River port is NOT a sea port - Fact.
The river coming into Onitsha is not exclusively in control of Igbos, it can be dammed before getting there.

Show me the Obuaku SEA port on the map - it is still a river that only passes through non igbo speaking area before it empties into the sea.

SHOW ME ONE IGBO SPEAKING TOWN THAT OPENS TO A BEACH.

Try as hard as you want, Ibo land is simply landlocked.
The way some folks from SW who knows no where except Lagos open their mouth so wide screaming to high heavens that igbo land is land locked is beyond me.

The question is do you folks know the boundaries of igbo speaking areas of Nigeria?

Do you none travelers think that the five states of the Nigerian state fraudulently curved out is the boundary of igboland?
My advice is move around and learn instead of claiming too know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
Save those incantations for your midnight sessions at the shrine, Baba Sikiru omo Ajanuku will be more interested in knowing that you have learnt your verse of the incantation, it wouldn't do you much good reciting it here on Nairaland.

Omo ale, omo iya alabosi, awon smellos.

Ko baje fun e.... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
coolitempa:

Ko baje fun e.... cool
fun baba e ati iya e, Ko ma da fu awon generation e

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bridget95:
The way some folks from SW who knows no where except Lagos open their mouth so wide screaming to high heavens that igbo land is land locked is beyond me.

The question is do you folks know the boundaries of igbo speaking areas of Nigeria?

Do you none travelers think that the five states of the Nigerian state fraudulently curved out is the boundary of igboland?
My advice is move around and learn instead of claiming too know.

Shut up and stop spitting dirty saliva all over me
Simply show me any ibo speaking town with sea shoreline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
loopman:

Shut up and stop spitting dirty saliva all over me
Simply show me any ibo speaking town with sea shoreline
Mr. man talk to me and stop harassing and insulting the pretty young lady, Shameless man after all she told no lies, why don't you pick on someone your own size.

I have mentioned several Igbo cities and towns with shorelines since you have been avoiding them i will drop the list here again, check this Igbo cities and towns that have shorelines, PH, Bonny, Opobo, Ubani and Obuaku less than five Nautical miles to the sea, qualifies as a sea port by UN standards. grin

So leave the young lady alone she has not told any lies. she's just stating afonja truths i know this can be very painful and hurtful for an afonja yoot, you have to bear it my brother grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by loopman: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
Mr. man talk to me and stop harassing and insulting the pretty young lady, Shameless man after all she told no lies, why don't you pick on someone your own size.

I have mentioned several Igbo cities and towns with shorelines since you have been avoiding them i will drop the list here again, check this Igbo cities and towns that have shorelines, PH, Bonny, Opobo, Ubani and Obuaku less than five Nautical miles to the sea, qualifies as a sea port by UN standards. grin

So leave the young lady alone she has not told any lies. she's just stating afonja truths i know this can be very painful and hurtful for an afonja yoot grin.

I realised late that you are just another ipob that have nothing in your head but insult
Which yeye Igbo towns are those, the fact that they are your neigbours doesn't make them Ibos

So go and sit down
Keep deceiving yourself there

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by myplaydiary: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
loopman:

I realised late that you are just another ipob that have nothing in your head but insult
Which yeye Igbo towns are those, the fact that they are your neigbours doesn't make them Ibos

So go and sit down
Keep deceiving yourself there
what are you talking about? i dont want to believe you are crying already, afonja's the map menders, but the Ijebu's, Awori's and Egun's are yoruba's abi?. when it comes to Igbo's fellow Igbo's are Neighbours, you never see something, you done enta am for this thread today.

You guys are good at lying to yourselves to make yourselves feel better, sorry not on this thread. What happened to all the afonja SS handles, Seun have really hurt his brothers by blocking all their SS alternate handles now they are left to their own fate to die a shameful, painful and miserable death on this thread cheesy.

Oga Seun why nau... is Nairaland no more afonjaland. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Cannot Be Seeking Economic Independence And Still Be Talking South South by coolitempa(f): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
myplaydiary:
fun baba e ati iya e, Ko ma da fu awon generation e

E wo ti gbogbo e ti ton fun... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Oyetola, Adeleke, Others Sign Peace Accord / Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.