Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

New Trend... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Trend... (5085 Views)

Ladies! Is This The New Trend / This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Pubic Wig Is A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend... by REIIGN(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Looks cool to me...
Hairy underarms? sad
Re: New Trend... by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, you lay her down and have her spread her legs and hold it open....

Then with your index and mid-finger, you part her pussy lips wide enough till both your fingers form a "V" shape...

At this point, you'll have the labia minora, the clit and the vagina wide open, wet enough, stimulated by the breeze and your fingers, begging to be licked, eaten or sucked. Dinner is served cool

Bon Apetit smiley
This guy!, lol.
Re: New Trend... by TheAziz: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
it's a huge turn off
Re: New Trend... by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

That's y I used "what" than "where"... tongue juz to be more discreet grin

ahh what to do with u? hairy armpits and hairy pussies are a turn off for me.. period. if and when i decide to devour a woman's VG, if its not completely or at least partially shaved i usually just loose interest.
the armpit ish doesn't look so good when a woman mounts u on top, especially when she is holding on to the headboard of your bed ughh "shivers"undecided
Re: New Trend... by SmellingAnus(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
REIIGN:

Hairy underarms? sad
hahhaha just the way it is on that pic is not bad... But for the other side I prefer it hairy grin
Re: New Trend... by SmellingAnus(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

So u ok with hairy body especially the armpit and pussycaat? cheesy
not necessarily hairy armpit but the other side should be hairy and sometimes bushy ones in a blue moon.... Hahhahhaa it's just a case of one man's meat is another man's poison tongue
Re: New Trend... by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
not necessarily hairy armpit but the other side should be hairy and sometimes bushy ones in a blue moon.... Hahhahhaa it's just a case of one man's meat is another man's poison tongue

Hahahhaahha grin

I can imagine when she's bushy down there ...it's like looking for a special tooth in sambisa forest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Trend... by SmellingAnus(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhaahha grin

I can imagine when she's bushy down there ...it's like looking for a special tooth in sambisa forest cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahhah naughty Queen with Naughty best friend... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Trend... by REIIGN(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhaha just the way it is on that pic is not bad... But for the other side I prefer it hairy grin

Now you're talking, bruh. wink

I'd rather have it hairy down below. Hairs on the underarms are a BIG turn-off for me.
Re: New Trend... by SmellingAnus(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
REIIGN:

Now you're talking, bruh. wink

I'd rather have it hairy down below. Hairs on the underarms are a BIG turn-off for me.
hahahah honestly I can't even remember when last I saw hairs in the underarm of any babe that I have had something to do with cool cool but I knew I preferred it hairy down below....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otobo And Nollywood / Boy, Girl you can actually get free from disturbing your private parts / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.