Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me (500 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by onila(f): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin ghana is full of crazy people

that my parents have to come here for our wedding

he said he promised himself not to visit Ghana, then is it that Nigeria a country of chaos, he will visit
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by hushshinani(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na satan go purnish am
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by McBrooklyn(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by yomi007k(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin

He is not ready....hot chick like u, I cud marry u on d moon.
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by ojun50(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Come who do u like dis
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by onila(f): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
ojun50:
Come who do u like dis
if you don't have anything good to say, please ignore my thread, thank you
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by Buharimustgo: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
I keep wondering what u girls see in Ghana boys,what is your worth as a woman if your so-called Ghana boyfriend told u that?please go and get a naija boy joor
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by marshalcarter: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: My Ghanaian Friend Said He Will Never Go To Nigeria To Marry Me by ojun50(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
onila:
if you don't have anything good to say, please ignore my thread, thank you
who do u like dis

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Air Force Personnel Killed By Jealous Lover Buried In Lagos / When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.