Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. (491 Views)

Why 50:50 In A Relationship Is A Scam, And Ladies Should Not Do It / What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. by Factfinder1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
When is enough enough?

We sometimes try to make relationships work without realising what its costing us or should I say who its costing us? We get so caught up in believing that it is because of "love" that we are working at the relationship but in truth when its only coming from one side it is usually from the fear of loosing someone?

Fear is the absence of love!

But when do you know? When is it over, I have been in and seen so many couples struggling in this stage of their relationship. If you ask me, I believe there are two important questions we can ask to help guide us in the stage:

1. Do I still WANT to work at the relationship? Are you willing to do what is really necessary to make it work? At which level of a relationship are you prepared to be creating from?

2. Have I understood myself enough for me to know that this relationship is not for me? Many times we think its the other person which is the reason for the relationship not working, but in truth they are only mirrors for us to see our deepest truth and work on our truth if we choose to. We very often leave relationships only to carry the same issues with us into the next relationship and wonder why things never work out? For no matter which relationship we turn to there is always one person that will always come with us...you!

Understanding these two aspects can create a great understanding as to who you are and where you are in your relationship without blaming or resenting the other.

http://ogashub.com.ng/when-is-enough-enough-in-a-relationship/

Re: When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. by Jewelnutch: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Was h.
Re: When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. by Homeboiy: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
My gf is pregnant for another dude bt wants me to accept it

should I kill her for making such statement?
Re: When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. by ojun50(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
My gf is pregnant for another dude bt wants me to accept it

should I kill her for making such statement?
yes, give her snipper
Re: When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. by stainlink(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2017
OK.
Re: When Is Enough Enough? In A Relationship. by beewhy009(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2017
ojun50:

yes, give her snipper

(1) (Reply)

Some Ultimate Facts About Sex / What Could Be The Problem?? / Happy Birthday Presh900!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.