Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft (18581 Views)

Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces / Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Angeleena(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
I CAME SAW,AND LO AND BEHOLD IT WAS AN AFONJA..
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Amhappy(f): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Let her be adequately punish.
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by agbangam: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Laple0541:
Mad dogs everywhere....God save us.

BTW it's my birthday, show some love.
Happy birthday dearie. May you be happy all the days of your life. Wey cake abeg?

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by cr7lomo: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Most women and evil na 5&6 I swear...they so much love to maltreat
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Laple0541(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
missbronze:
Happy birthday dearie. May you be happy all the days of your life. Wey cake abeg?

Thanks sweety, it's on it way.
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by AreaFada2: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
When it comes to coded wickedness & brutality, women beat men hands down.

Men easily overlook things.

Women can be very petty & find it hard to forgive. Most anyway.

See the way they gossip against themselves and keep malice anyhow.

Those women that are different will have grown up with many brothers. Or predominantly have male friends growing up.
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by pussyAvenger: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2017
undecided
Angeleena:
ada Igbo ...keep representing. ...Idi okay
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Dom2020: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2017
Poverty now make people do what the are not supposed to do
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by porozhniy(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
A lot of women secretly abuse and torture their househelp in such inhuman ways that the devil himself will be ashamed. Sometimes even their own children fall victims of unimaginable abuse.

I've seen a woman persistently kicking her own child with brutality comparable only to mob action on an unlucky robber.

When you see them campaigning against domestic violence all over the nation, they hypocritically refuse to acknowledge that their wickedness against their househelp and the likes is domestic violence in its highest display.
They don't do it in secret na, who be you as neighbour to put mouth for wetin no concern you? Our society is simply sick. The child right act was supposed to put a stop to stories like this, but it has gotten worse, a whole generation getting damaged by the day.

As for the hypocrites, don't you know those lower than them in the social rungs are perfectly disposable?
They're only useful when it serves to further their narrative.

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Lamzzyy(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Akosxxx:
any small thing AFONJA or Igbos
E tire me ooo
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
this is the reason I don't take some of these pseudo-feminists serious..they don't know that the root cause of violence stems from an abused and psychologically battered childhood.. these children more often than not grow up with hate and violence sheared into their psyche..these women torture children because the kids can't fight back..wicked creatures!
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Angeleena:
that was all you saw? cretins abound in this country..
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by olowobaba10: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2017
WHY ARE OUR YORUBA WOMEN SO WICKED , THEY TOP THE CHART IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY !
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by bufness(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2017
papadee93:
Afonja
shut the Bleep up bitchass, is this all you wake up to say everyday
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is serious this woman should be made to drink dry onitsha pepper for 3 months...
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by McPerry(f): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
See gutter, river Niger and River Benue.lol
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by baddosky1: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
A lot of women secretly abuse and torture their househelp in such inhuman ways that the devil himself will be ashamed. Sometimes even their own children fall victims of unimaginable abuse.

I've seen a woman persistently kicking her own child with brutality comparable only to mob action on an unlucky robber.

When you see them campaigning against domestic violence all over the nation, they hypocritically refuse to acknowledge that their wickedness against their househelp and the likes is domestic violence in its highest display.

The "so-called noise-making domestic violence campaign" is usually directed against the men meanwhile they (the women) are the perpetrators of the most heinous violence against themselves. As long as a woman assaults a fellow woman or a girl-child, it is NORMAL! Double Standards!!
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by akigbemaru: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Iya keji
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by orjaha(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
please, let her brain been tested
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Oreoluwa09(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Women!
abi she's possessed
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
bufness:
shut the Bleep up bitchass, is this all you wake up to say everyday

I sometimes say it in my dreams too..... Is it bad?
Re: Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft by solomonsdawta(f): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
now d woman will b lyk...in dis recession... ... lol... may God have mercy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 11 For Burning Oba Ayinde Odetola To Death / Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau / Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.