Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (61969 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by mekuso89(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2017
sweet tatoo
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by dammytosh: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2017
yhnlphyno:
plz who is her tatoo artist?
I wonder too ooo
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by ziego(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2017
who drew this tatoo on her?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by crazygod(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2017
yhnlphyno:
plz who is her tatoo artist?

This looks like body art. Which kain beating be this.....
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by mayree2t9(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
I dnt understand..what's all dis? Can a human do this to his fellow human..anyways I'm not surprised,d evil men do nw fears the devil!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by davibid: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
DozieInc:
Buratai call your boys to order.

He doesn't have time for things like this, his target is how he can acquire more properties in Dubai grin

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by kvngjesse(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
May God punishh em wherever they may be

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by leisuretym: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
more like make up! or is it tatoo?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by goldfish80(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2017
The recent publicity and outrage by the public on military assault, this lady could make a few hundred million if she pressed charges.
This military gangsterism must stop. We are no longer in 1995

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by danielenyinka(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2017
A lot of things are getting out of hand in this country

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by charlesucheh(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2017
Wait! Wait! Is that a TATOO Omo! Those soldiers are creative!

But wait o! They slapped your brother and then you as a woman carry the case for head! Chai! She must have thought her ranting and out compulsive attitude will help, but those soldiers unfortunately decided to clear her doubt!!! In as much as I detest what the soldiers did, the Woman too was also wrong! Am sure the other side of the story will give a better clarification on what happened!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
na paint dem take paint her?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Ogashub:
As shared by a facebook user, Sherrif Alabi Mosalu.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212656442111857&id=140965513
2&refid=17

This is barbaric! More lik olamilekans case... What's all these soldiers turning into? Civilized animals in uniform

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by pkang: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2017
OreMI22:
Nigerian army of vandals.

If this were Boko haram or the woman had a gun, they would all run. But if it's a defenseless civilian, come and see army power.

U think say soldiers dey fear say u carry gun?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2017
this one na tattoo na
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by siddique07: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Welcome to 9ja undecided
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Cire80: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2017
olayinks007:
OMG dis is much nw, buh y she self wan dey show herself i front of sodjo she 4get once they put on dat uniform na super power 4 dem. Buh all dis her tatoo self na wah abi na pressing iron dem use burn her yellow paw paw skin. I feel sorry 4 her sha.
I hate people like you. Who gave them super power? Ain't they Nigerians? Is there anywhere in the Constitution that said we should fear and tremble before soldiers? They terrorize and brutalize because of people like this. The day Nigerians stop over hyping these soldiers is the day they develop some senses

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Sanchez01: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2017
K9Uneet:
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.
For once I thought it was tattoo.

This is just too much on one person. Soldiers are humans and their cause is to protect civilians, and not to beat them to a pulp.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by KevMitnick: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
K9Uneet:
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.
Like the Japanese Yakuza
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Onopa(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
She misyan
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by hollywater: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
You people where supporting to kill innocent biafrans.Now they have turned to the masses. I love what am seeing.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Powerful of bleaching creams
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by emi14: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
This lady with such tattoos can't be responsible. She might have talk to the soldiers without respect.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Kaynofficial: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
When they see harmless and innocent civilians they will start feeling like commandos,buh when it's time to face their nemesis Boko haram,they will start fleeing to Cameroon,cowards

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by whizcartel(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
na so dem dey do... all of them na animal.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by SmartyPants(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017
My problem with these sort of stories is that they hardly tell you what the "innocent" civilians did. Almost invariably, the story starts from soldiers slapped him/her/it.... Buy there were thousands of people who encountered those same soldiers on that particular day so why is it you that they decided to brutalize?

Even according to the allegation, the brother collected only a slap so how cone they went overboard with the woman like this?

Tell us the full story.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by sunnyside16(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Just as a police man tear-gassed me for touching his door, while i was about entering a car yesterday, simply because i asked he close his door abit to make way for me to open car door i wanted to enter. Men in uniforms becoming bigger than the law.........only in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Eillyeillz(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
short of wordsshort of wordsshort of words
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Tabbaz(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by abbeyty(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
regret sharing the same country with these animals...how could you do this a a fellow human even a woman for that matter.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by phemi01(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Does she have a tattoo or this is as a result of the beating? Omo if soldier for beat woman like this, no hope for man o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.