Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (61965 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by JFT24(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
poshestmina:
Nigeria Army is becoming more like NPF this days ...no more good news from that end .why treat a woman like this when she is not a terrorist.na wa!

Does a man deserve this kind of treatment either??
what is bad is bad and stop all these feminism bruhaha.
It could have made more sense if you critically condemn the army act. Mrs feminist
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Zino55(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
abbeyty:

just shut your mouth you fking son of a gun, are you trying to justify these barbarians for what they did to this woman ? which story do you want to hear that will justify this inhuman behavious. Now i know that the country is really a zoo full with cruel animals including this idiot

I agree with you. Nigeria is really a zoo. U can imagine the comments coming from people here saying that the lady should be blamed for challenging them in the first place. Even if she insulted them, is dat enough reason to butalize her to this extent? Nigeria is crazy place, seriously. And people here are saying she caused it. If it was their mother or sister, they will know what it feels like. Bunch of crazies

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Zino55(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

you seek for reasons why a soldier beat up a woman but will be the first fvcking hypocrite to scream "men should not beat a woman" when a man beats his wife.. I fvcking detest the utter hypocrisy and cowardice of the average Nigerian male..keep looking for a justifiable reason why a soldier should brutalize a citizen he swore and is being paid to serve and protect.. bloody nincompoop!

Don't mind them. Bunch of retards

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by RaptorX: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Reading some of the comments here justifying this barbaric act you can see that the average Nigerian is in serious need of mental and psychological evaluation. The suffering in this country have turned too many youths brain to jelly, their mentality is so screwed you even wonder how this people function on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
KEYAMO CHAMBERS PLEASE TAKE UP THIS CASE.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by owambe22(f): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good for her who send her
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by abbeyty(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
which of the western country have deployed and the military hand over arrested person to police? name them. I don't support what they did, but let's try and open the simple law and also empower our police so as to return the khaki boys back to barracks

This man i think you are really happy with the way these animals maltreating their fellow citizens just cuz they are in military uniform, military job is to defend and protect its country not to keep beating people up and down the country. If anyone goes against the law charge him/her to the court. like i said this can only happen in a zoo. pray you too will experience this bitter pill very soon. khaki boys that only flex their muscles against harmless civilians but runaway from boko boys, what a country. now i am done
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by abbeyty(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Zino55:

I agree with you. Nigeria is really a zoo. U can imagine the comments coming from people here saying that the lady should be blamed for challenging them in the first place. Even if she insulted them, is dat enough reason to butalize her to this extent? Nigeria is crazy place, seriously. And people here are saying she caused it. If it was their mother or sister, they will know what it feels like. Bunch of crazies

My brother, now you see reason why some of them are ready to die defending these criminals called politicians who are busy stealing their commonwealth

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
abbeyty:

This man i think really happy with the way these animals maltreating their fellow citizens just cuz they are in military uniform, military job is to defend and protect its country not to keep beating people up and down the country. If anyone goes against the law charge him/her to the court. like i said this can only happen in a zoo. pray you too will experience this bitter pill very soon. khaki boys that only flex their muscles against harmless civilians but runaway from boko boys, what a country. now i am done
if they really run away from boko haram like what you said will there be Nigeria? tell me, if they are running away from terrorist what would have be our fate. think before you type. no military in any country make arrest, they only come out to address situation. one final thing, do a proper research before you come out in public to talk. if I break the law let the law official handle it the way it best suit the situation
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by abbeyty(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
if they really run away from boko haram like what you said will there be Nigeria? tell me, if they are running away from terrorist what would have be our fate. think before you type. no military in any country make arrest, they only come out to address situation. one final thing, do a proper research before you come out in public to talk. if I break the law let the law official handle it the way it best suit the situation

so, according to you the way that suit the situation is to beat some1 up like that...you must be on drug to make such statement or u are one of those beasts in uniform
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I wish what happen to this lady to happen to u and ur sis so u can have something to joke with here on nairaland. Is this an issue to joke with? Na wen e happen to u that ur teeth wud disappear and u ve nothing to laugh with. Fool
undecided
Nigeriadondie:

I wish what happen to this lady to happen to u and ur sis so u can have something to joke with here on nairaland. Is this an issue to joke with? Na wen e happen to u that ur teeth wud disappear and u ve nothing to laugh with. Fool

Guy go and soak camphor and drink.... Dumb comment from dumb commentator
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Piercy:
undecided

Guy go and soak camphor and drink.... Dumb comment from dumb commentator
O boy na so u dumb too and na so ur unborn generation go be dumb like u. U de craze. What happen to that lady wud be ur fate soon
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Oh God may the bullets from the guns of Shekau and his gang rain in the bodies of these beasts in uniform and may the knives of Shekau and his gang never miss the necks of these useless and heartless military beasts. Amen
yo finish ur prayer may you never see peace just the way the same soldiers are suffering just yo make ur country safe for u clown to write up this shit
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
lebete3000:

are you sure of what you're saying or na just mouth you dey make? cos I need this powers too oh.

You are welcome to find out.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
doskie:
which one is spirit gun again.

Who nor go nor go fit know.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by pkang: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
nnatom:

U be MU MU I swear, in fact u are a wasted breath

U don come now u dey call me Mumu see you. U too dey insane. Shebi I point out something for u instead of am to reason well u dey call names. I no blame u sha ur mama go think say she born pikin.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

O boy na so u dumb too and na so ur unborn generation go be dumb like u. U de craze. What happen to that lady wud be ur fate soon

f*ck you f*ck your wretched life f*ck your entire worthless wrench scum stupid dumb foolish dumb Ass generation.. Keeping quoting me you stupid d*umb f*ck I will be ur end
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
zeus2412:
yo finish ur prayer may you never see peace just the way the same soldiers are suffering just yo make ur country safe for u clown to write up this shit
May u never see peace but experience the turbulence of raging stirms in ur miserable, God forsaken and recession strikken lifr
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Piercy:

f*ck you f*ck your wretched life f*ck your entire worthless wrench scum stupid dumb foolish dumb Ass generation.. Keeping quoting me you stupid d*umb f*ck I will be ur end
O boy i no say u are slowpoke born from an slowpoke and to beget a generation of slowpoke. Go lick the ass of that dog roaming ur street
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin
Nigeriadondie:

O boy i no say u are slowpoke born from an slowpoke and to beget a generation of slowpoke. Go lick the ass of that dog roaming ur street
grin
Nigeriadondie:

You just asked me to lick your generation's ass.. Stupid Ass of a slug... Mind ur f**kin ish or else even the devil will not be able to hide you from me... Bsstard Bush pig
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

You just asked me to lick your useless generation... Stupid dumb f**k
Product of a mouth action ... Guy mind your f**king ish.. Else even the devil won't be able to hide you... Bsstard ape like accursed scum

Tag me once more... And you will regret the day your parents ever thought of having a dumb ass like you.. When I am done with you.. Guy u go drink the LAGOS lagoon
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by BasirudeenAjayi: 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
coachavilla:
If this it true then d armies should be called to order why are this forces always oppressing the defenseless? If na armed robbers or book dem go don hide kiss kiss
I like d womans ass though
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Piercy:
grin grin

You just asked me to lick your generation's ass.. Stupid Ass of a slug... Mind ur f**kin ish or else even the devil will not be able to hide you from me... Bsstard Bush pig
U brainless swine released from d wild into d city. I recommend u go increase d number of asses u lick. Ur dumb father wasted his semen to fertilize the egg of ur mom who is a street LovePeddler at a night stand
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by lebete3000: 1:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Demigods666:

You are welcome to find out.

lols...abeg give directions to your shrine.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U brainless swine released from d wild into d city. I recommend u go increase d number of asses u lick. Ur dumb father wasted his semen to fertilize the egg of ur mom who is a street LovePeddler at a night stand

You demented nonentity, abortion escapee, uncircumcised bloody gay, accursed brainless useless regret of a rape case.. I wipe for the drunk brainless foolish imbeciles who raped your mom..a watery sperm tragedy like you.. You will chew your tongue when I am done with you.... What a pity that stupid senseless morons like you are still left to breath.. You should be butchered and thrown in a sewer... Dare quote me.I ain't done yet with you prick!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by BetaThings: 4:56am On Mar 16, 2017
cutedharmee:

Burning d brt buses was nt because dey hit one of them, it killed a soldier.
What was d reason behind burning of d ojuelegba barrack Make ur findings well bro before jumpn in2 conclusion...

And your findings that a soldier was killed justified their action
Did the bus not hit the soldier before killing him
And is the burning of buses the appropriate response from a disciplined force?
There is no way you can eliminate accidents on the road
So if a soldier kill a civilian, should we burn down some tanks?

Even soldiers die in "friendly fire"
Do they burn down all the military hardware in the process?
We are talking about an army, not a mob

cutedharmee:
What was d reason behind burning of d ojuelegba barrack Make ur findings well bro before jumpn in2 conclusion..
Tell me the events will justify the burning of public infrastructure by a public agency?
Soldiers are being killed in Sambisa
They should realise that sympathy and cooperation will increase if they treat civilians well

Soldiers are human beings - they have friends, relatives among civilians.
The should deal harshly with criminals and terrorists and not with civilians
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by BetaThings: 4:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Sylva2147:
I don't believe this story, there is more to it that is not yet disclosed. is only a child that will believe the story.

But the Nigerian Army believe it
Are they children too?
http://punchng.com/army-sets-up-board-of-inquiry-detains-six-soldiers-over-brutality-of-woman/
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by cutedharmee: 6:01am On Mar 16, 2017
BetaThings:

And your findings that a soldier was killed justified their action
Did the bus not hit the soldier before killing him
And is the burning of buses the appropriate response from a disciplined force?
There is no way you can eliminate accidents on the road
So if a soldier kill a civilian, should we burn down some tanks?

Even soldiers die in "friendly fire"
Do they burn down all the military hardware in the process?
We are talking about an army, not a mob

Tell me the events will justify the burning of public infrastructure by a public agency?
Soldiers are being killed in Sambisa
They should realise that sympathy and cooperation will increase if they treat civilians well

Soldiers are human beings - they have friends, relatives among civilians.
The should deal harshly with criminals and terrorists and not with civilians
. Nur gonna argue wif u on dis, so all i got to say is...Yeeeeelz sir
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by mikolo80: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2017
OreMI22:
Nigerian army of vandals.

If this were Boko haram or the woman had a gun, they would all run. But if it's a defenseless civilian, come and see army power.
why would a intelligent civilian challenge Armed men above the law with mouth,.
you baggars think this is yankee ba
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by mikolo80: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2017
DaniDani:
Jesus Christ! These barbarisms from Nigeria armies are getting out of hand. Burantashi abi na brukutu call your Boys to order. They massacred ipob members they were applauded, they massacred shites abi na shits and they were thumbed up. Now they are after individual civilians. Who knows who's next.
anybody whose mouth makes noise and can't back out up
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
lebete3000:

lols...abeg give directions to your shrine.

develop your soul spiritually and you can do all i do. smiley
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nigeriadondie: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Piercy:

You demented nonentity, abortion escapee, uncircumcised bloody gay, accursed brainless useless regret of a rape case.. I wipe for the drunk brainless foolish imbeciles who raped your mom..a watery sperm tragedy like you.. You will chew your tongue when I am done with you.... What a pity that stupid senseless morons like you are still left to breath.. You should be butchered and thrown in a sewer... Dare quote me.I ain't done yet with you prick!!
O boy i see say u no get work. Anyway sha i know one thing for sure that ur type should be castrated so when dont ve ur type among humans. Being d son of a father with saliva dripping mouth and u d same it will not be good u continue with dat in ur lineage. U faghead whose brain has been decimated with dementia pls hand over yourself to the nearest teaching hospital to be used a guinea pig at least thats d greatest gift u cud bequeath to humanity. At least the asses of d dogs in ur neigbhourhood wud be spared of ur constant licking. The devil has more hope than u cry
Thank God ur mama change her mind out of poverty she almost dissected u into pieces at least to get rid of a worthless garbage like u only to survive and be stricken so hard bye recession.I know say hunger don finish u but i ve crumbs or leftover for u. I know say na person fone u borrow or u stole it or with borrowed MB u took to spew out rubbish. Bastard of d highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.