Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,829 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (61971 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
all over the world the military are known for brutalization and other crime against civilians,.unlike the police, soldiers are not always friendly because of the kind of training they pass through and what they have seen in front line, just like a professor to the average man, or the medical doctor in the health sector and lawyers. that is why the western world don't hurry to deploy troops, because they know the out come. go to other peaceful state like ekiti, ondo, Enugu, Oyo, osun, Ogun, jigawa, kebbi, ebonyi, Edo, and others you cannot hear this kind of story. the military didn't just come out on their own, they came out cos the police has been overwhelmed. if we don't want to see them then let's put our house in order, lets support the police and other sister security arms so that they can have the power to protect life and property so as the khaki boys can go back to the barracks. when we start reporting crime and stop hiding criminals from security operatives then our society we be save, the military will not be seen then. for now we have to learn how to leave with them

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by CellTabRepairs: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Make sure she gets justice. Social media to the rescue!

Soldiers brutalised woman who challenged them for slapping his brother " - better

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Are U looking for a job? Between 18-50 yrs?Are U a graduate or secondary school leaver?Are U retired, sacked or tired of salary work? U want a biz with high returns, skill as capital, lowest startup costs? ■Make average10k ($30-$50)or more daily■Meet high net worth individuals[opportunities in people]■Grow in IT knowledge■Be highly sought after [Money looking for U].■Employ others! Just get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals" from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today & LEARN HOW TO EARN thru this bestselling book! Don't waste 1 WHOLE yr waiting for a (THAT) job !

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by kosisokosi48(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2017
K9Uneet:
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.
why a woman with clear eye go for a CHALLANGE with soldierS .....
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by stanleeodor(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Na tattoo be dis, this is very bad of the Nigeria Army. dem won kill woman ni.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Litmus: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2017
lies as usual.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Bayou4sure: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
na wa ooo..
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by saintmark88(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2017
hero2000:

To you soldier is king. Congratulations!

Not a king but a soldier...... U enter lions den, d lion bite ur yansh Comot u com dey complain say c wetin lion do u, u nor first know say if u enter lion den e go chop u.

Or was she expecting tht d soldiers would buy her champagne n pop for her
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by BetaThings: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2017
SmartyPants:
My problem with these sort of stories is that they hardly tell you what the "innocent" civilians did. Almost invariably, the story starts from soldiers slapped him/her/it.... Buy there were thousands of people who encountered those same soldiers on that particular day so why is it you that they decided to brutalize?

Even according to the allegation, the brother collected only a slap so how cone they went overboard with the woman like this?

Tell us the full story.

Soldiers are not thugs
They should not beat people up because they are insulted or whatever
They should demonstrate discipline and restraint!

Soldiers and police need the support of the people
They recruit civilians and rely on civilians for information

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by BetaThings: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
saintmark88:

Not a king but a soldier...... U enter lions den, d lion bite ur yansh Comot u com dey complain say c wetin lion do u, u nor first know say if u enter lion den e go chop u.

Or was she expecting tht d soldiers would buy her champagne n pop for her

Watch this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMNYRcpvb1Q
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by BetaThings: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
all over the world the military are known for brutalization and other crime against civilians,.unlike the police, soldiers are not always friendly because of the kind of training they pass through and what they have seen in front line, just like a professor to the average man, or the medical doctor in the health sector and lawyers. that is why the western world don't hurry to deploy troops, because they know the out come. go to other peaceful state like ekiti, ondo, Enugu, Oyo, osun, Ogun, jigawa, kebbi, ebonyi, Edo, and others you cannot hear this kind of story. the military didn't just come out on their own, they came out cos the police has been overwhelmed.

1. Explain the video I posted
2. Wherever there is an army barrack the soldiers will interact with people and they always believe they are right in any encounter. They don't need to be deployed before they interact with people

if we don't want to see them then let's put our house in order, lets support the police and other sister security arms so that they can have the power to protect life and property so as the khaki boys can go back to the barracks. when we start reporting crime and stop hiding criminals from security operatives then our society we be save, the military will not be seen then. for now we have to learn how to leave with them[/quote]

If I am driving on the road and they are taking their boss to the airport or wherever and their car hit mine from behind, is it because we have not put our house in order
BTW - are soldiers not human beings? Why should we be the only ones putting our house in order?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Babalegba(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Why is the o.p saying that he doesn't think Nigerian army are animals smh. Only an an evil animal could have done what they did.Dogs are better than these beasts.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by autonomous22: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
K9Uneet:
O'boy see tattoos. grin

But I don't believe this story, anyway.

Maybe you r a military man, you ppl Neva believed....
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by BetaThings: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2017
autonomous22:

Maybe you r a military man, you ppl Neva believed....

Soldiers are trained in propaganda
So he will like to play the game on us
Don't mind him
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2017
I'm not sure those marks are not tattoo
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
BetaThings:

1. Explain the video I posted
2. Wherever there is an army barrack the soldiers will interact with people and they always believe they are right in any encounter. They don't need to be deployed before they interact with people

if we don't want to see them then let's put our house in order, lets support the police and other sister security arms so that they can have the power to protect life and property so as the khaki boys can go back to the barracks. when we start reporting crime and stop hiding criminals from security operatives then our society we be save, the military will not be seen then. for now we have to learn how to leave with them

If I am driving on the road and they are taking their boss to the airport or wherever and their car hit mine from behind, is it because we have not put our house in order
BTW - are soldiers not human beings? Why should we be the only ones putting our house in order?
have you been to the state I mentioned? if you have that will ans my question. they act civil when not deployed, but changes when in control. I am from delta state I know what I am talking, I don't where you are from. I still repeat if we don't want to see them on the street, then we have to cooperate with the police
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Babalegba(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
all over the world the military are known for brutalization and other crime against civilians,.unlike the police, soldiers are not always friendly because of the kind of training they pass through and what they have seen in front line, just like a professor to the average man, or the medical doctor in the health sector and lawyers. that is why the western world don't hurry to deploy troops, because they know the out come. go to other peaceful state like ekiti, ondo, Enugu, Oyo, osun, Ogun, jigawa, kebbi, ebonyi, Edo, and others you cannot hear this kind of story. the military didn't just come out on their own, they came out cos the police has been overwhelmed. if we don't want to see them then let's put our house in order, lets support the police and other sister security arms so that they can have the power to protect life and property so as the khaki boys can go back to the barracks. when we start reporting crime and stop hiding criminals from security operatives then our society we be save, the military will not be seen then. for now we have to learn how to leave with them
You are a slowpoke for posting this rubbish.I was abroad for decades.UK soldiers don't behave like the animals Nigerians call soldiers.European soldiers are intelligent,civil and law abiding,the criminal elements among them are few.They are also determined loyal soldiers committed to duty.Nigerians have bred animals and morons for their army and they would always retreat at the first sign of trouble as they do not understand what soldiering is all about

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by pokipoki: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
hero2000:

When the victim is blamed rather than the oppressor. Where is the sense in that?
Hahaha. My point is don't go look for trouble all in the name of free speech and right to be free. This is Nigeria not USA or western Europe!!!! It will take us almost forever to be like them.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Chukazu: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Their media team will come now and tell Nigerians that they have never abused human right in Nigeria

that one won't fly... they lie better than that.

what they will likely say is that "the woman tried to attack one of the officers with dangerous weapon"
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by shagasha: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2017
OreMI22:
Nigerian army of vandals.

If this were Boko haram or the woman had a gun, they would all run. But if it's a defenseless civilian, come and see army power.

dats nt true na... if its d police I can say yes but army.... I dnt tink so
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by selfmadeboss: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2017
i remember beating 2 fucking army guy at once. those guys no dey even chop belle full. dont be scared of them, if any army guy do shit with you, first check and make sure he dosnt have a gun or knife and is alone.
then, just look at him like one hungry and bloody civilian that pissed you off and beat the hell out off him.
them no get 2 heads
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Babalegba:
You are a slowpoke for posting this rubbish.I was abroad for decades.UK soldiers don't behave like the animals Nigerians call soldiers.European soldiers are intelligent,civil and law abiding,the criminal elements among them are few.They are also determined loyal soldiers committed to duty.Nigerians have bred animals and morons for their army and they would always retreat at the first sign of trouble as they do not understand what soldiering is all about
how many times have UK deployed troops for internal conflict? they are civil, what was the report from their peace keeping mission in Afghanistan, what of the one in Iraq and others. let's not say what we don't know, all military In the world have numerous human right abuse, so stop this your I travel far or this is more civilised
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by jedyjedy(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2017
may the bastards who did this die of boko haram bullets.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by BetaThings: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
have you been to the state I mentioned? if you have that will ans my question. they act civil when not deployed, but changes when in control. I am from delta state I know what I am talking, I don't where you are from. I still repeat if we don't want to see them on the street, then we have to cooperate with the police

I saw them on the streets of Lagos yesterday but they are not deployed to Lagos
They burnt about 40 BRT buses a few years ago in Lagos because one of them was hit by a vehicle
They burnt down a police station at Ojuelegba several years ago because of a disagreement between a policeman and a soldier
Both of them are criminals by the way
They discredit the ones who are in Sambisa and cannot relax at anytime of the day because of Boko Haram

They have barracks in Lagos but are not deployed. If they are going anywhere and you run into them, you must keep your distance whether you are wrong or right
They should put their barracks in Sambisa so that we can have peace

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
Most of our soldiers are worst than animals when they are among the civilians. Some of them actually need to be permanently kept on the front line .Because they are a threat to peaceful coexistence.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
most of these recruits are illiterate and the useless depot they normally go for training keeps telling them that civilians are their enemy, what these soldiers do is a true reflection of what they are being taught in military depot in zaria, go there u will here things like "civilians are your enemy", "bloody civilians" ,etc.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by bukodeen(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Chai dey draw tatoo 4 her body ni? If soldier slap u na dat tym u go no say police na ur frnd. Y she sef de challenge soldier.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2017
stanleeodor:
Na tattoo be dis, this is very bad of the Nigeria Army. dem won kill woman ni.

my friend they do worst than this, most of them are illiterates , and d training is not helping matters cuz they tell them things like "bloody civilians",civilians are your enemy etc.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by 2shur: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Make dis woman do tatoo.
She go fine.
Red wine tatoo om yellow skin.
E gp sweet.
Wtf

Kill soldiers .
Slit they throat and shoot theu brains
Bastards
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by SmartyPants(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
BetaThings:

Soldiers are not thugs
They should not beat people up because they are insulted or whatever
They should demonstrate discipline and restraint!

Soldiers and police need the support of the people
They recruit civilians and rely on civilians for information

But you do not know what actually happened do you? Do you know whether this story is true in the first place? Don't you think that a picture of a battered woman, while outrageous, is not sufficient evidence that her allegations are true? Do you believe that no one is above manipulating a picture to achieve a hidden agenda? Don't you think an attempt to leave out a critical portion of a story is a sign of dishonesty? And where there is a suspicion of dishonesty, don't you think we must carefully examine all allegations before we pass judgment?

If you can agree with me that these questions are pertinent, then the next step is for you to realize that what is needed is for you to ask questions that would give you more information, upon which you can make a sound decision and subsequently a judgment.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Yamprince(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2017
see baka..
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2017
BetaThings:

I saw them on the streets of Lagos yesterday but they are not deployed to Lagos
They burnt about 40 BRT buses a few years ago in Lagos because one of them was hit by a vehicle
They burnt down a police station at Ojuelegba several years ago because of a disagreement between a policeman and a soldier
Both of them are criminals by the way
They discredit the ones who are in Sambisa and cannot relax at anytime of the day because of Boko Haram

They have barracks in Lagos but are not deployed. If they are going anywhere and you run into them, you must keep your distance whether you are wrong or right
They should put their barracks in Sambisa so that we can have peace
they are in Lagos because the lagosians refuse to cooperate with the police, and work of policing Lagos is too much for them. if everybody can put their on deck and address the insecurity in our society you notice their presence will not be needed. they have senior officers here in Enugu at 82 division but you wouldn't know when they move around, because Enugu is relatively peaceful and are not deployed out
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) by kennybab: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Ogashub:
As shared by a facebook user, Sherrif Alabi Mosalu.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212656442111857&id=1409655132&refid=17
Dat soldier need dis type of beating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.